• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Death Battle that should have been made instead: Erza vs Black*Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give it to Erza, the AP is almost equal, both have versatility, but Erza still has the edge in that, and Erza has better stamina, I just think this would be a very long drawn out battle back and forth, however I believe once Erza equips her strongest armors, she takes it, I think she'll outlast Blackstar by a bit, and be the last one standing in the end

Erza takes it, high-difficulty

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I vote for soul since he can directly attack her soul and she has no resistance to soul manipulation.
Take a shot every time the word soul was used

Black Star gets my vote with his skills. For example he attacks the soul in character along with his ninja abilities that include stealth. If speed is equal he can increase his speed as well

I had a similar matchup with Gajeel, and the tiebreaker there was Black Star's ability to target souls. It seems to be no different here. I do have to ask though. Weren't people with a strong soul resistant to a soul blast? If so, wouldn't strong magic users (hight tier upwards in ft verse) also be resistant to a soul attack by verse equalization? The answer on that will decide my vote and whether or not I'll reopen thje Gajeel vs black star thread.

Erza should win due to having a lot of versatility compared to Black Star. Plus, Black Star isn't very smart and won't listen to Tsubaki if he gets fustrated during combat which will give Erza the win.

soul manip, darkness manip, afterimage creation, duplication

Speed: FTL

AP: moon lvl

Durability: At least moon lvl

Capacities and powers: Superhuman physical characteristics, Weapons handling, Highly developed sense, Shadow manipulation (can transform its shadow into a weapon), Explosion manipulation, Electricity manipulation (transforms its core length into static electricity), Energy manipulation, Shape change (can transform Tsubaki into different types of weapons), Soul manipulation (uses its core length to directly attack its opponent's core), Manipulation of madness (can be coated with madness to strengthen physical capacities and increase power), Extra sensory perceptions, Resistance to manipulation of the soul, mind and possession (to resist the effects of peanut madness), duplication (can create clones of itself with Tsubaki), Creation of a reshaped image, durability negation (can directly touch the soul), possible Immortality (type 1 and 4) after becoming a god

Level of destruction: City block lvl (destroyed a cemetery by fighting SID) | Town lvl (can hardly stand up to Mifune and touch him, comparable to Death the Kid) | City lvl (Black beat mosquito 400 years ago with Maka and Kid) | Montain lvl/Large City lvl (beat Mifune) | Island lvl (broke Crona without using Tsubaki) | At least Large Country lvl/Small Continent lvl (a one shot Kaguya merged with the other clowns) | At least Moon lvl (is superior to Crona who covered the moon with his black blood/ to counter Ashura's attacks and managed to hurt him)

Speed: Supersonic+ (manages to follow and block some Death the Kid attacks) | Hypersonic (has had difficulty following Mifune's movements) | Massively Hypersonic (is faster than Kilik and Ox) | Massively Hypersonic (manages to follow and block Mosquito dil attacks 400 years ago) | Massively Hypersonic+ (has gained speed Mifune and has succeeded in following his movements) | FTL (has dogded, catch and reflect rays of light)

Durability: City block lvl (has taken the attacks of SID) | Town lvl (can hardly resist the attacks of Mifune) | City lvl | Montain lvl/Large City (resists the various attacks of Mifune/ cash several times the Mugen Itou Ryuu: Renritsu no Harabi, to continue to fight even with broken fingers and severed feet) | Island lvl | At least Large Country lvl/Small Continent lvl (to counter Kaguya's attack without problem) | at least Small Planet lvl (to tanker Kishin Asura's blows/ to swallow his attack, to fight after having Ashura break his arm)

Just gonna say this now, if you really think you're gonna get 6-B to 5-C Soul Eater, you're very wrong

Well, they have no feats on that level, if you've got proof, please reveal it, show how Blackstar has enough Power to destroy an Earth sized Moon

You do realize Soul eaters moon is miniscule compared to ours right, that wouldn't make them anywhere near Moon level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back