• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Death Battle that should have been made instead: Erza vs Black*Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Soul Eater Moon is in the Clouds and the Atmosphere of the Planet, which means if it was the size of our moon, the Moon would collide into earth and destroy everything

not to mention it ain't even a sphere, and the humans look not that tiny compared to it

I just noticed this guy gave BlackStar type 1 and 4 Immortality because he calls himself a God, man the wank is strong with this one

Well anyways I honestly don't know who would win since Black Star has Soul Manipulation and Erza doesn't have something for that but the man is too hotheaded for his own good and jumps into a battle without thinking but Erza is intelligent

Black star is very competent when it comes to combat, he is impulsive, but considering both in character they would probably just begin hiting each other until one of them drops dead, and i think black star soul hax gives him the edge.

Erza is not some person who is going to simply go in and just keep wailing, I'll explain later as both have an equal chance here.

So, now for my vote.

Honestly, I feel both have equal chances.

AP
I think Erza has slightly more AP? I may be misremembering. But my vote will assume Star has higher AP.

Abiliites
This is the most important bit. Both are very versatile in how they fight and Star has Soul hax. Ergo, he wins right? No. That move has to hit and he also has to decide to use it off the bat, not only that, it being Soul hax =/= one shot, but this vote will assume it does one shot. Meanwhile, Erza has many ways to boost her stats with various armors. I would also argue she's a more intelligent fighter, but both are equally skilled (it helps that BS has Tsubaki as well). And will not let her self get caught off guard in close range combat. She and BS have range here, however, Erza's attack options are extremely helpful, mainly, being able to deal damage without making direct contact, along with Flight Armor and such. Honestly, it depends on how each fighter chooses to utilize their abilities. BS has a powerful move in close quarters that will deal a shitton of damage or flat out kill Erza if it hits. However, Erza has the armors that could in fact help her claim a victory before he in fact hits her with Big Wave or PDC.

Inconclusive is my vote.

Well, a week after the Erza vs Zoro Death Battle, Erza destroyed a Meteor, so the battle almost became completely irrelevant immediately

Zoro vs Erza was actually one of my favorite Death Battles tbh. It's the only good OP vs FT match they've done, Ace vs Natsu was just. Well they didn't even bother researching their stats and speed, they just kinda gave advantages randomly.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Zoro vs Erza was actually one of my favorite Death Battles tbh. It's the only good OP vs FT match they've done, Ace vs Natsu was just. Well they didn't even bother researching their stats and speed, they just kinda gave advantages randomly.
SA:Erza don't have any armor for speed boost?

Flight armorƒÿ¼ƒÿ¼ƒÿ¼

1) This is not the only Death Battle that should have been made (Spawn VS Ghost Rider, Nightmare VS Shao Kahn and Bane VS Kingpin exist)

2) FRA for Dragon's reasoning.

Just want to add a small thing, She can use diff a kind of weapon and armor, like fire empress armor with thunder empress spear(2 element at same time) (So their are many posiiblity that she will combine that armor with that sword for s better combo)

Both in character tend to go for CQC, and i think soul hax is much more of an advantage than weapon variety, especially if you consider that it one shoted mifune in the begining of the series, someone that was more powerful than BS.

It is indeed a nice advantage up close, however, Ezra's weapon variety along with some armors making her faster and giving her ranged combat in which she will do in character + Wing Blade and the almighty power of dodging. I think that evens the playing field and chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back