• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Death Battle that should have been made instead: Erza vs Black*Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, in CQC is not hard for black star to pull his soul hax off, by the time erza realizes she has to keep her distance it will probably be too late. And black star has other tools that give him some variety, severed shadow and branched darkness would probably give erza the most trouble. And he can boost his speed using speed star and boost all his stats using madness.

This assume he goes for it off the bat and before Erza requips, not to mention that Erza has multiple ways of dealing witg multiple clones. Heaven's Wheel and Wingblade to be precise. Erza is a mixed range fighter and is comfortable with fighting either way. Clear Heart is most likely going to grant a killing blow if aimed correctly as that is the oinnacle of her physical might. BS has Soul hax, she has Clear Heart. Inconclusive is still my vote. Feel free to vote otherwise if you so wish. I am unfollowing this thread regardless.

Black star.

while I think dragonmasterxyz makes a good argument for inconclusive that I would agree with if not for the fact that Erza's versatility and range rarely seem to help her not take a lot of damage. Which is bad for her in this match given black star's soul hax.

I could also point out Erza failed to defeat her mother who, like Black star, is a 6-C (hen she's in base form) with less versatility than her.

She failed to beat her mother when she was High 6-C, Erza was doing really well against 6-C Irene and forced her to go Dragon Mode, that Argument doesn't really work

Only if you consider inflicting 3 superficial injuries and pissing of your opponent with a I experienced the same thing as you and came out better speech, doing well. Or in other words Erza failed to defeat either of Irene's forms and Irene wasn't forced to transform.

I could also point out that the sword strikes Irene blocked with her arms did no damage to her and that Wendy was Boosting erza for most of the fight

Delta3000 said:
while I think dragonmasterxyz makes a good argument for inconclusive that I would agree with if not for the fact that Erza's versatility and range rarely seem to help her not take a lot of damage. Which is bad for her in this match given black star's soul hax.
Yeah, she mostly fights people who like Irene are much more versatile and power and whose powers perfectly counter her armors and are also far more experienced and talented than her. Most these guys are also not impulsive and naturally have the high ground over her. Azuma, Irene, Kyoka, etc. Here she's fighting someone with equal skill and someone she can quite reasonably defeat under the right circumstances, same for BS. Wingblade can give a quick kill if timed right and BS can Soul hax if he times it correctly Hence my vote for Inconclusive.

Either way, I prefer no one understimate either characters capabilities here.

Black*Star is 6C at full power (About 117 Gigatons)

Erza is High 6C while half-dead with her legs shattered in her Clear Heart Clothing with a basic katana (228 Gigatons)

Voting Erza

So Erza when healthy with her strongest Armors is 6C, but Erza when half dead with her weakest armor is High 6C

...ok

Clear Heart Cloth is certainly not one of her weaker armors, I would argue it's her strongest, and she's only High 6-C when enhanced by emotions

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's still OP as F*ck she destroyed a meteor
It wasn't stated whether or not the Clear Heart Clothing itself was the thing that caused it. After all, she has Enhanced by Emotions. If she was in , for example, Nakagami or Armadura Fairy, I believe that she would have done the exact same feat with much less effort.

No nned to bump, i should be added as incon in both profile,since 5 erza, 6 black star and 4 incom

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules

For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:

• A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.

Shit. Incon FRA, I'm looking over it, and this fight is too close to call, but if one were to win, I believe it'd be Black Star. But at the sime time, Erza has better defenses with her armors, so for that reason, I'm going INCON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back