• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Daughter vs Luke Skywalker

Daughter canonically stomps.

She.

<Has all Light side Force abilities

<Mid Godly Regenerationn

<Has fought Abeloth alongside The Son while Luke was incapable of holding his own

He can't win here at all

Although I'm pretty sure Daughter is definitely more powerful so it probably doesn't matter plus she likely knows all of Lukes main moves as well

Hmm im going with Luke, i mean Anakin at his full potential was able to manhandle both the Daughter and the Son, and im pretty sure this Luke>that Anakin, ill get back to this with a more thorough explanation, following

Shadowbokunohero said:
Hmm im going with Luke, i mean Anakin at his full potential was able to manhandle both the Daughter and the Son, and im pretty sure this Luke>that Anakin, ill get back to this with a more thorough explanation, following
Lolno

okay so from what i can get Both the Daughter and Luke seem to be in the same ball range but Luke was able to keep up with Abeloth..briefly but was still able to do so , while the daughter got rekt along with her brother simultaneously, i believe this would put Luke on his own slightly above her,Also the fact that Luke not only has lightside abilities but darkside aswell which gives him the edge in terms of variations, the only problem for Luke is that pesky Mid godly regen, thanks for the Op stating incapacitation and not down right Kill... I think personally Luke could probably knock her out/down temporarily, if this was only kill then i would give it to the daughter, so for now my vote is going to Luke skywalker with high Diff.

Dude Anakin was literally channeling the force of the planet itself when he did that and in that state he would destroy Luke.

He also can't bypass her regen

Abeloth>the son and daughter

Luke /= Abeloth (briefly)

Luke> Son and daughter (by default)

so Anakin's feat isnt that impressive.

No.

He has ZERO! WAY! Past her Mid Godly Regen, because all he has is Force powers, which she is the embodiment of.

Eventually she just outlasts him.

im sure he can, he cant kill her but im pretty sure he can knock her out, she is the embodiment of the lightside, Luke has darkside powers too.

his feats put him at higher level than her, even if you embody a aspect of the force doesnt mean your not effected by it, Anakin,Abeloth and the father used force against both the son and the daughter, which means they can still be effected by it, Luke just doesnt have any real way to kill her permanently.

<Father

Insanely superior to both of them, and is the embodiment of the force.

<Abeloth

Same case

he was able do so only by keeping the daughter and Son in Balance, not of his own physical capabilities, @Js250476 im sure thats for the current canon. regardless your validating my point even more.

lets say

Father>Abeloth (which i doubt)

Abeloth utterly curbstomps the Son and the Daughter

Luke keeps up with Abeloth enough that he is able to defeat her more than once

Luke> the son and the daughter by default.

The Father was not only said to be but again, implied to fight and defeat Abeloth, if you disagree make a CRT.

Every Force Blast, every Force Choke, Every Force push, is going to affect Luke, meanwhile Daughter just outlasts him and anything he does is shrugged off.

On top of this, Luke never defeated Abeloth, just harmed her.

Yes Father saved his children and left Abeloth on the jungle planet which does imply that he defeated her

Back