• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Culexus now proceeds to fight a little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Homura know where the Culexus is? I remember something about Ahzek getting seizures just by projecting his soul near one even though he was in another solar system.

Well Ahzek's astral projection wasn't a solar system away, but same difference. Invisibility, and passives are gonna be nasty once the distance is closed a bit since PMMM has a lot of soul based stuff.

Also, isn't her tier 7 weapons regular weapons amped by magic? I don't remember her spawning nukes or anything.

Wokistan said:
Also, isn't her tier 7 weapons regular weapons amped by magic? I don't remember her spawning nukes or anything.
Yes and no.

She owns tier 7 weapons like Cruise Missiles, but everything is amped to 7-B via magic.

Granted, in that case, magical girl Homura is better, as Homulilly would never use that in character

Yes and no.

She owns tier 7 weapons like Cruise Missiles, but everything is amped to 7-B via magic.

Granted, in that case, magical girl Homura is better, as Homulilly would never use that in character

Oh, sorry, then Im switching to that Homura. Didnt know. Its magical gurl now.

Although pretty sure that Homura has enough supernatural stuff to be affected very badly by the passives.

She probably won't die outright, but I can totally see passive stuff incapacitating her

Dunno tho

It doesn't help that Homura is the meguca with the highest magic potential iirc, at least as far as the Holy quintet is concerned, to make up for her low physical stats

Magical girl Homura can only have Tier 7 weapons if she amped them with Magic.

Bomber Madoka, who is nothing but a human, can crafts bombs that could hurts the like of Kyoko and scared the ***** out of Mami and Kyubey.

Bomber Madoka>Homura. ovo

I dunno.

I'd wait for Woki, but honestly the passive incapacitation stuff could apply to every magical girl

I'm pretty sure Culexus negs every magic girl. I'm not certain, but just because of what the Culexus is... sorta makes this weird.

Basically? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back