• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creator (Wizard 101) vs Amaterasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has more passives
Idek anything about Ragna.

The creator has a whole subsection full of passives, and passive power null looks very scary.

Reality Warping (Shadow Magic warps reality passively), Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Paralysis Inducement, Petrification, Power Nullification (Nullifies all forms of magic and non-magic spells/techniques that are associated with the 7 Schools of Magic, Shadow Magic, Astral Magic, Conceptual abilities, physical damage, and healing), Resistance Negation, Power Absorption (Absorbs PIPs (energy), charms (offensive buffs), shields (defensive buffs), and Healing), Probability Manipulation (Reduces opponents' Accuracy by 100% and his own Accuracy by 100%. Increases the chances of dealing a critical attack by 100% and blocking critical attacks by 100%), Statistics Amplification (Increases Healing, Resistance, Resistance Negation and Accuracy) Statistics Reduction (Decreases Healing, Resistance, Damage Output and Accuracy by 100% individually), Aura (Damage over time to enemies and Heal over time to himself and allies), Summoning (Summons creatures which intercept 100% of the damage dealt to him), Life Force Absorption, Empathic Manipulation (Calms targets, making them less aggressive towards him), Transmutation, Damage Transferal, Weather Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Dream Manipulation, Damage Boost, Damage Reduction

what does the Creator even have that would work? practically all of the abilities I see on his page and from shadow magic either isn't gonna do much or is flat out resisted.

If that’s all, then Amaterasu just resists everything on top of resistance negation, and Phenomena Intervention GG. Don’t exactly see how it’s fair here.

what does the Creator even have that would work? practically all of the abilities I see on his page and from shadow magic either isn't gonna do much or is flat out resisted.
Why the hell does Amaterasu have resistances to everything on the wiki?

Passive Probability manip makes her miss everything.
Passive Aura slowly axes her away.
Passive Summons intercept 100% of the damage.
Passive Damage Transferral does Amaterasu dirty.
Electricity Manipulation still hurts.
Weather Manipulation still hurts.
Damage Boost raises everything.
Sleep Manipulation and Passive Dream Manipulation does em dirty.
Empathic Manipulation helps ^.
Concept Manipulation removes death, allowing her type 1, 4, 5, and 8 immortality to be no more.
Matter Manipulation breaks her apart.
His precog helps.

His regen negation is = to her regen so that's dumb.

No? Why does that even matter, any and all abilities minus the sleep manip Amaterasu resists.
I was gonna say after he puts her to sleep, PI wouldn't work against everything it resists.
  • In order to affect someone with phenomena intervention, one must need to be able to be observed. This doesn't mean you can avoid it's effects by being invisible, however. One must need to have specific ability or equipment to be invisible for Observers, such as Izayoi or the power of Chronophantasma, where you're in a state where you're neither existing nor not existing.
Can Amaterasu basically see while sleeping? Cause if the user is sleeping, they can't see...

The Creator does have sleep manipulation, but it's not passive. Even though Titan's Lullaby can affect beings that don't require sleep, how would it work against something that is made out of Seithr, a bizarre, metaphysical substance?

The Creator does have sleep manipulation, but it's not passive. Even though Titan's Lullaby can affect beings that don't require sleep, how would it work against something that is made out of Seithr, a bizarre, metaphysical substance?
Well, I'd just assume that it would work since being a metaphysical substance doesn't give you resistance to unconventional hax I don't think especially if it already worked on something that cant sleep.

@KingTempest you literally asked why she resists everything and then proceed to list the things she already resist. What are you even asking or arguing here? None of those things stop phenomena intervention.

@KingTempest you literally asked why she resists everything and then proceed to list the things she already resist. What are you even asking or arguing here? None of those things stop phenomena intervention.
I checked her page, I deliberately sent everything that wasn't on her resistance profile.

What is missing on her resistance tab that resists the Creator's abilities? Because I just listed like 10 things and all I heard was "PI resists it", but it's not on the profile

Yes it is on the profile. Look for phenomena Intervention and click on the link. That covers basically everything you listed that actually would give a W

I checked her page, I deliberately sent everything that wasn't on her resistance profile.

What is missing on her resistance tab that resists the Creator's abilities? Because I just listed like 10 things and all I heard was "PI resists it", but it's not on the profile
Here's the phenomena Intervention page (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Phenomena_Intervention).

It is pretty hard to find if you don't know what your looking for.

Remind me never to do a tier 1 debate ever again

So basically, magic hax lolnopes everything, everything it doesn't resist isn't passive so it doesn't matter, transduality is useless in this situation, the weaknesses are more confusing than the benefits, yeah screw it.

Unless I find out what Transduality does in this situation before this gets 7 votes, L.

2 questions.
  1. Damage Transferral is useless?
  2. What does Amaterasu do to the Creator?

Why would Damage transferral matter to someone with high godly regen and numerous immortalities?

Use Phenomena Intervention, literally any of those abilities, and having several massive layers of resistance negation for it. So unless you have SMT levels of resistance negation, you're getting haxed.

Why would Damage transferral matter to someone with high godly regen and numerous immortalities?

Use Phenomena Intervention, literally any of those abilities, and having several massive layers of resistance negation for it. So unless you have SMT levels of resistance negation, you're getting haxed.
Transduality type 2.

Trasduality type 2 is a physiology of the character which is give him immunity to all hax were relate on thier verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back