• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creator (Wizard 101) vs Amaterasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why?for example,if law manip of someone can work on characters who exist outside the law,that law manip can work on transduality type 2 too because transduality type 2 being also exists outside the law
Its not just that. It would mean existing outside the dual system. For example, causality and non-causality/acausality. Someone who has transduality over that dichotomy would be harder to affect than those who have acausality. Its the same thing here, but switch to law/outside law

That sounds more like something that needs to be proven on the person who has the type 2 transduality to have these different types of dual systems. Cause there's no scans on the type 2 transduality or anything about what it can even includes in the first place.

That sounds more like something that needs to be proven on the person who has the type 2 transduality to have these different types of dual systems. Cause there's no scans on the type 2 transduality or anything about what it can even includes in the first place.
True, I would like more explanation of Type 2.

but back to my point, even if we're being generous and assume that the type 2 includes every single ability in W101, there's still 8, potentially 9 abilities that doesn't remotely exist in W101 if the profiles and ability pages are anything to go by, making it a NLF to assume it would include those abilities with 0 proof.

but back to my point, even if we're being generous and assume that the type 2 includes every single ability in W101, there's still 8, potentially 9 abilities that doesn't remotely exist in W101 if the profiles and ability pages are anything to go by, making it a NLF to assume it would include those abilities with 0 proof.
Well it's NLF to assume that bypassing resistances means you can bypass transduality type 2, but back to the point: Dualities are resisted. All PI powers are apart of basic dualities, which under Type 2 are resisted. Of course we should also get more context on what Type 2 entails, so should we continue this after we get that answer?

You missed the entire point of what I argued. Existing outside of the influence of PI is something that already exists in Blazblue, and they can affect them easily. Idk what you're trying to argue here because it's not merely resistance negation, its a lot more than that. Also no that's not how it works, Blazblue doesn't have the same rules as Wizard 101, and again almost 10 abilities in Phenomena Intervention aren't in Wizard101, you need to prove that it affects them, not me, cause you're making massive claims with 0 proof right now. Anyways we're getting nowhere here, lets get some answers before we debate any further.

Amaterasu is always asleep, so i don’t really see why using a sleeping spell on someone who’s always dreaming would work.

I like how everyone mixed "resistance" with immunity.

All I've seen is "PI resists" as if they're immune.

I have agree with this type 2 wouldn't grant something that without a prove

Ok I got a weird but somewhat reasonable response. So for type 2 it should normally be including any and all conventional dichotomy unless any specific verse has any duality that’s not really conventional to begin with. But if you’re able to have resistance negation that can work against beings outside said influence, that can check off the requirements of affecting a type 2 Transdual being.

For example.

Amaterasu resists fire manip.
THAT MEANS SHE CAN STILL GET HURT, just not to the same extent that the attack usually does.

Are they resistant? Or are they immune?
Resistant. Meaning it’ll do not nearly as much as it would if if didn’t, which often decides a fight. So Amaterasu resists, making her more likely to survive.

Yeah no Amaterasu’s fire resistance is a lot more broken than just taking little damage, but I digress. Anyways I vote Amaterasu via PI and feats on bypassing resistance on the level of someone with type 2 Transduality, and the only wincon The Creator remotely has wouldn’t really work on amaterasu given the fact she’s always asleep.

Yeah no Amaterasu’s fire resistance is a lot more broken than just taking little damage, but I digress. Anyways I vote Amaterasu via PI and feats on bypassing resistance on the level of someone with type 2 Transduality, and the only wincon The Creator remotely has wouldn’t really work on amaterasu given the fact she’s always asleep.
Funny how Blazblue has never shown the ability to bypass Type 2.

That does not matter if you have the resistance negation feats to affect someone outside of its influence. Which I already argued in this thread. If you wanna be in denial of it then idk what else to tell you

That does not matter if you have the resistance negation feats to affect someone outside of its influence. Which I already argued in this thread. If you wanna be in denial of it then idk what else to tell you
Outside the influence of PI, and they affected them. That is why they can get past Type 1 transduality. But not Type 2.

That’s not even where type 1 Transduality comes from for BlazBlue, it’s from something completely different. Existing outside of logic is the feat, and they’re outside of the influence of phenomena Intervention, Amaterasu and others can affect beings that are normally outside of the influence of PI, which is the resistance negation feat you need to affect a type 2. So type 2 doesn’t work here no matter how many times you keep saying type 2. Either bring a new argument or drop this, because I already got the answers about how type 2 works not that long ago.

If you want guy i can make a thread about it, since i think the problem with InfiniteDay is surely that you can be outside of logic and be part of the duality so being illogic, so even if PI affect supposedly illogic being it's will still not affect transdual type 2 who is outside the two

So well i will make the thread

@Regidian i already got the answer on type 2

Ok I got a weird but somewhat reasonable response. So for type 2 it should normally be including any and all conventional dichotomy unless any specific verse has any duality that’s not really conventional to begin with. But if you’re able to have resistance negation that can work against beings outside said influence, that can check off the requirements of affecting a type 2 Transdual being.

That’s not even where type 1 Transduality comes from for BlazBlue, it’s from something completely different. Existing outside of logic is the feat, and they’re outside of the influence of phenomena Intervention, Amaterasu and others can affect beings that are normally outside of the influence of PI, which is the resistance negation feat you need to affect a type 2. So type 2 doesn’t work here no matter how many times you keep saying type 2. Either bring a new argument or drop this, because I already got the answers about how type 2 works not that long ago.
Outside the influence of a PI which can affect Type 1? That doesn't give you resistance negation that can negate Type 2. Like what? That literally just mean you cannot be affected by PI.

Now, I ask you to please bring in legitimate feats of Blazblue affecting Type 2.

Read the comment I made about type 2, the person I talked to explained that if you have the appropriate resistance negation feat, you can bypass Transduality type 2, which is something BlazBlue has. You keep on ignoring my point and are just arguing ad nauseum. If you’re not gonna give me anymore arguments beyond type 2, then I don’t see the reason to discuss this further.

Read the comment I made about type 2, the person I talked to explained that if you have the appropriate resistance negation feat, you can bypass Transduality type 2, which is something BlazBlue has. You keep on ignoring my point and are just arguing ad nauseum. If you’re not gonna give me anymore arguments beyond type 2, then I don’t see the reason to discuss this further.
The thing is being outside of logic can just mean being Illogic who is still part of duality if you understand what i mean

And i have made the thread because it go just in circles

the existence of transduality type 2 was a mistake
Well not really even the 3(who will merge with the 2) and the 4 does the same

It's just that well we don't have page with what that offer and how you affect it with feat if you don't have transdual type 2+ in the verse

Existing outside of Logic isn't the actual Logic you're thinking of, Logic in Blazblue is different cause it's an in verse mechanic that represents the fundamental rules of the world. Blazblue's ""Logic" isn't common sense Logic, it's something else

Existing outside of Logic isn't the actual Logic you're thinking of, Logic in Blazblue is different cause it's an in verse mechanic that represents the fundamental rules of the world. Blazblue's ""Logic" isn't common sense Logic, it's something else
Well i have that so it help me even less lol

"Is a being that exist outside of Logic; the fundamental rules of the world; meaning any abilities/weapons/and powers that are restrained by Logic cannot harm them"

Either way I already have the answer, I don't really see why we need a thread for this when I quoted the answer for you.

Ultima Reality, he said that any and all normal dichotomy should be applied to type 2, the more unconventional ones that aren't common shouldn't count knowing how fiction differs. And with the appropriate resistance negation feats, you can bypass it.

Ultima Reality, he said that any and all normal dichotomy should be applied to type 2, the more unconventional ones that aren't common shouldn't count knowing how fiction differs. And with the appropriate resistance negation feats, you can bypass it.
Well if he considered the resistance negation of Ama is enough then well i have nothing to say, but for the more unconventionnal i suppose it's depend on if the fictio' of the transdual have them too eh

pretty sure the more unconventional dichotomy would be what Oblivion brought up like causality and acausality, since that's well...... not really as normal of a dichotomy as light and darkness, or good and evil.

pretty sure the more unconventional dichotomy would be what Oblivion brought up like causality and acausality, since that's well...... not really as normal of a dichotomy as light and darkness, or good and evil.
No the more unconventionnal is more duality that exist only in some verse so like maybie the one about higher D, or specific concept, causality and acausality is a common concept

Is that even a common duality? eh whatever, do you want me to close the transduality thread since we have an answer or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back