• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creator (Wizard 101) vs Amaterasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transduality type 2, from my limited understanding, is a state of being that is completely different and cannot be categorized as "Exist" or "Nonexist".

Say, 1 represents "Exist" and 2 represents "Nonexist", being with transduality type 2 cannot be considered as either of those number, Transduality type 2 is totally something different, let's just say 3 represents Tranduality type 2.

If some abilities only have feats affecting 1 and 2, then they definitely cannot affects 3 since it's something different from the previous 2. It's similar to how people who can interact with abstract type 1 cannot affect people with NEP type 2. In this case, only being able to affect NEP type 2 won't let you to interact with people with Transduality type 2.

At least that's from what i heard.

Say, 1 represents "Exist" and 2 represents "Nonexist", being with transduality type 2 cannot be considered as either of those number, Transduality type 2 is totally something different, let's just say 3 represents Tranduality type 2.
All of BlazBlue is capable of interacting with Naoto, someone who doesn’t exist due to not being Observed, yet “exists” anyways. Amaterasu can definitely hit him, then.

It's too hard to understand how transduality type 2 work,and look like any characters who have it can easily win or force an incon at best due to having resistance to all haxes of enemy(although I feel it's quite NLF)

It's too hard to understand how transduality type 2 work,and look like any characters who have it can easily win or force an incon at best due to having resistance to all haxes of enemy(although I feel it's quite NLF)
Well when you transcend the very dualities that make up the world, you get some resistances.

NEP type 2 is more harder

If type 2 Transduality grants type 2 NEP, then Amaterasu should still be capable of affecting the Creator since they have Transduality on existence and nonexistence, basically granting them type 2 NEP.

I mean if we compare it to different between dimensions , transduality all type can be effected by higher-D , NEP type 2 is not

If type 2 Transduality grants type 2 NEP, then Amaterasu should still be capable of affecting the Creator since they have Transduality on existence and nonexistence, basically granting them type 2 NEP.
Uh, no. She has absolutely 0 feats of doing so, PI doesn't allow it either, and this "oh so they have NEP 2 because trandual type 2 which means that they can be affected" is blatant misinformation which ignores tranduality as a whole, and specifically type 2.

Nah, the hardest are: Transduality: Type 4, Type 3, Type 2, Peak NEP 2 and last is Peak AA Type 1 (reliant on a type 1 concept).

This of course is likely in the wrong order.
Type 3 and 2 will merge normally together anyways tho

And NEP2 should just get enough to affect them but they will still get the immunity/ high resistance to like all the other hax

The only information I’m getting here on type 2 is you get resistances and you’re not a part of existence and nonexistence. The former is checked off with resistance negation on a massive scale and the latter is something BlazBlue has already.

The only information I’m getting here on type 2 is you get resistances and you’re not a part of existence and nonexistence. The former is checked off with resistance negation on a massive scale and the latter is something BlazBlue has already.
Not part of existence and non existence is like just one aspect if type 2/3/4 transduality, you have litteraly all the other

She van affect Type 1, due to its nature. Type 2 is a completely transcendent ball-game, there is a absolute reason why transduality type 2 is seperate from type 1 and NEP.

Affecting type 1 doesn't mean you can affect type 2. Both are completely different, and transduality type 2 is utterly not just "not existence or nonexistence".

Now, can you show me scans/statements of PI of this level or Ama of effecting Type 2 transduality. I would gladly let go of this argument if you could.

And again, everything you’ve explained to me, and what others have said, basically said type 2 Transduality gives resistances because you’re unfazed by the dualities, and including type 2 NEP. Saying it affects all dualities doesn’t really tell me much when the dualities merely gives you resistances last time I checked.

Also stop posting more than once, just make your entire comment one big comment.

And again, everything you’ve explained to me, and what others have said, basically said type 2 Transduality gives resistances because you’re unfazed by the dualities, and including type 2 NEP. Saying it affects all dualities doesn’t really tell me much when the dualities merely gives you resistances last time I checked.

Also stop posting more than once, just make your entire comment one big comment.
I think is because duality cover all opposition and that transcende these concept is not just a resistance, like acausality is transcending the causality system and it's not give just little resistance to causality manip etc (since you need a higher concept manip or feat to affect it)

@Regidian that doesn’t exactly tell me much. So by this logic does being beyond good and evil make you hard to affect? If so why does that automatically make you unable to be affected in the first place since good and evil have nothing to do with affecting your corporeal existence?

Being beyond dual system ie: light/dark, life/death give you resistance to it, it's common sense.

Type 2 is (currently) being beyond all dualities in a scope of reality. The Creator has a resistance to everything in his verse, and anything else that cannot go beyond basic duality. Think of it like how NEP 1 and NEP 2 work, you can maybe affect NEP 1 due to its limited scope, but NEP 2 is completely different in its total scope. This is the relation between Transduality Types 1 and 2.

Because of this, Amaterasu and PI cannot affect The Creator. They can only affect Type 1 Transduality, which is a very limited scope, such as transcending dark/light and life/death, instead of transcending all basic dualities in a reality.

Also, this as a side-effect gives one basic NEP Type 2. It is by far not the only thing it grants, as by itself it is far beyond the scope of basic NEP.

So... again just resistances. Can you explain to me how being beyond light and dark, or good and evil makes you hard to affect? All that tells me is resistances which you just admit it does.

It's like acausality Type 4 and Type 5 for reference also. You are arguing this person who, for the sake of example, can affect Type 4, but not Type 5. You see it as since Type 5 grants a side-effect that your person can affect, you can by-product effect Type 5 as a whole. Not only is that generalizing a whole class, it is wrong in many regards.

@Regidian that doesn’t exactly tell me much. So by this logic does being beyond good and evil make you hard to affect? If so why does that automatically make you unable to be affected in the first place since good and evil have nothing to do with affecting your corporeal existence?
That is for transduality type 1, type 2 is for all the opposition, so death/life, causality/acausality, damage/non damage etc etc technically most of power/hax are part of duality so transcend it it's hard for thing that is part of duality go affect it

So... again just resistances. Can you explain to me how being beyond light and dark, or good and evil makes you hard to affect? All that tells me is resistances which you just admit it does.
It's not just that. It's every single basic duality. You can affect Type 1 because of it's limited scope of resistance, but Type 2 is a all-around (sorta NLF) resistance to basically everything that doesn't transcend basic dualities within a reality. It's being beyond everything that is a basic duality. And with every single power PI and Ama has being apart of a basic duality, they cannot effect The Creator. The Creator, however, can not affect them, because Transduality is a one-way trip to a chock-ton of resistances, but not powers.

The Creator, however, has one thing that wins this. Sleep manipulation, which is not resisted.

So again, that’s mere resistances. That doesn’t sound like being Type 2 NEP on several stacks. But regardless BlazBlue has beings that exists outside of logic, granting them immunity to many different things by default and existing outside of Phenomena intervention’s influence, and plenty of the god tiers have feats of affecting them, so existing outside of Phenomena Intervention’s influence doesn’t really help with the stronger BB gods.

I was gonna say after he puts her to sleep, PI wouldn't work against everything it resists.
  • In order to affect someone with phenomena intervention, one must need to be able to be observed. This doesn't mean you can avoid it's effects by being invisible, however. One must need to have specific ability or equipment to be invisible for Observers, such as Izayoi or the power of Chronophantasma, where you're in a state where you're neither existing nor not existing.
Can Amaterasu basically see while sleeping? Cause if the user is sleeping, they can't see...

Seeing with your own eyes has nothing to do with observation. It’s a lot more abstract than merely looking at someone. Also her clone can subconsciously make phenomena Intervention while basically asleep so putting her to sleep doesn’t exactly work.

So again, that’s mere resistances. That doesn’t sound like being Type 2 NEP on several stacks. But regardless BlazBlue has beings that exists outside of logic, granting them immunity to many different things by default and existing outside of Phenomena intervention’s influence, and plenty of the god tiers have feats of affecting them, so existing outside of Phenomena Intervention’s influence doesn’t really help with the stronger BB gods.
How that doesn't sound like type 2 NEP on several stack when type 2 NEP is litteraly (In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence.)

Except if now you tell NEP2 is mere resistance of existance erasure etc then okay if you tell not then transduality type is not too

@Regidian there’s a MASSIVE difference between nonexistent physiology and existing beyond elements, one just gives you resistance to the abilities, the other makes you literally hard to affect conventionally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back