• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creator revision

Someone request me to do this, and I'm also want to do it, so here goes.

It is the feats from Darksiders: The Abomination Vault.

"Creation is not what you believe it to be. One world or one universe at the core of reality, crafted exclusively for humanity, presided over by a kind and benevolent Almighty?"

-So the "world" is referred to the universe/realm/dimension.

"Yes, there is a Heaven. And there is a Hell.

And oh, so many worlds above, below, and beyond."

-Stated that there are many worlds and dimensions exists alongside the universe, heaven, and hell (which of course, the players who played Darksiders series should already know). It is also stated that the Nephilim put countless realms to the sword, and burned them to ash.

So, the other sperate realms are seperate universes, and the Creator should be 2-C.

In order to be 2-C, there needs to be proof of these universes having seperate space-times and the Creator creating all of these universes at once, otherwise it's just Low 2-C I believe.

Yes, the sperate universe like Shadow's Edge has its own space-time.

And the Creator is the supreme god who creates everything in Darksiders verse.

Hmm, I mean, it's pretty vague, but I would be fine with "possibly/likely 2-C" instead of the "possibly higher" it has right now.

Is the text above and the text below connecting to each other?

I mean, if the text above is at the beginning of the book, and below is at the center or further then it vague may use for different terms, and I would agree with Ogbunabali that it is "likely 2-C".

But if it's connect, then I think it would be 2-C just fine.

It is. The lower one's from the page next to the above one. This the scan I've found, but I can even send you a video as I'm also owning the real book.

DSGAF1
DSGAF2

I think "possibly 2-C" should be fine but if there is proof that all of these universes were created at the same exact time it should be "likely 2-C"

He created everything at the same time, the universes, all realms, concepts (All aspects of Creation tied to the Balance including light, darkness, order, chaos, life, and death), as it implieds that he only speaks to his children and offering guidance and doing nothing else, Demons also curse him as an lazy tyrant, meaning he has done nothing else after the birth of the Creation.

I agree with 2-C; although, countless could imply 2-B given it implies a big number.

The "countless of realms" came from a seperate statement and most likely referred to planet realms rather than universe realms.

I think "possibly 2-B" would've been applicable if it were connected to the pages describing creation posted above but since it isn't, it's hard to justify a 2-B rating. Also, 2-B would require definitive proof that at least over a thousand and 1 of those universes have seperate space-time continuums.

I think we have enough staff input; would have like to hear Dark649's input, but he's been inactive for 3 months.

Back