• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Courier goes on a social influencing gauntlet

Basically, the Courier must convice the following characters to stop of what they're doing and listen to him with his pure social influencing skills. If he can fully convince them to stop, it counts as a valid wincon. If he fails, he'll have to try shoot his way out or just talk his way out of the fight entirely.

Speed is equalized

The following characters:
1. Walter White (Try to convince him to actually accept help from Elliott Schwartz and get the cancer treatment he needs)

2. Light Yagami (Convince that his twisted sense of Justice is wrong and should be adjusted and/or stop using the Death Note)

3. Dio Brando (Part 1 Pre-Vampire, make him give up on taking down the Joestar Family and live peacefully with them)

4. The Joker (DC Comics, talk and convince The Joker to give up on committing crime and get the help he needs)

5. Homelander (The Boys TV Show, snap his ego out of it and convince him to become a more nicer hero)

6. Eren Yeager (Post-Timeskip, convince him to find another better solution other then the Rumbling. Or least, talk him out of it.)

7. Thanos (MCU, talk and convice him to not do the Snap.)

8. Junko Enoshima (Make a good attempt into talking her out from her plans to commit the Tragedy and/or convince her there is other things to enjoy other then despair.)

9. Doflamingo (Try to convince him to stand down from treating Dressrosa unfairly)

10. Madara Uchiha (Convince him to not do the Eye of the Moon Plan)

11. Frieza (Simply convince him to not blow up his planet)

Bonus: Kid Buu is released and goes wild. The Courier must try to calm him down somehow and prevent from from blowing up the planet. If he successfully talked down any of the characters above, they will help the Courier too. Can he do it?

Last edited:
You know, unironically everyone but the Joker is probably getting successfully talked down here and I say that because technically there are three Jokers, remember?

Edit: Just in case, Frieza is definitely not one of the harder ones to convince so long as he isn't nuking the planet from orbit like he did to Planet Vegeta. In fact I'm pretty sure that the Courier could easily convince Frieza to spare Earth offering the extremely haxxed weaponry to supplement his army as well as giving him access to Big Mountain for even more haxxed bullshit, especially since Frieza is morally evil enough to not care for the atrocities they committed to stop them from continuing said research.

Last edited:
Sooooo like... Kid Buu is near animalistic. I don't think the Courier is convincing him of anything.

Beyond that... Social Influencing is a pretty op ability, so there isn't much other people can do- Though it's possible that Maybe Junko tries to use her own SI on the Courier in turn. It's hard to say, since SI is as vague as it is, who the Courier does and doesn't convince. Character's like Madara Uchiha have deeply convoluted philosophies who back up their stance, or character's like Junko Enoshima literally have something as part of their nature, but people are still likely to say the Courier will manage to convince them to just... Stop their life's work. Regardless of who I may or may not believe the courier can't just SI, the only character here that can really be confirmed that it won't work on is Kid Buu, cause like.... He probably won't even understand what the Courier is saying. Also seeing as he is naturally Blood Lusted, he might just kill the Courier before he has the chance to do much of anything.

Sooooo like... Kid Buu is near animalistic. I don't think the Courier is convincing him of anything.

Beyond that... Social Influencing is a pretty op ability, so there isn't much other people can do- Though it's possible that Maybe Junko tries to use her own SI on the Courier in turn. It's hard to say, since SI is as vague as it is, who the Courier does and doesn't convince. Character's like Madara Uchiha have deeply convoluted philosophies who back up their stance, or character's like Junko Enoshima literally have something as part of their nature, but people are still likely to say the Courier will manage to convince them to just... Stop their life's work. Regardless of who I may or may not believe the courier can't just SI, the only character here that can really be confirmed that it won't work on is Kid Buu, cause like.... He probably won't even understand what the Courier is saying. Also seeing as he is naturally Blood Lusted, he might just kill the Courier before he has the chance to do much of anything.
Potentially.... But Animal Whisperer is a perk and it works on it mutants so it's also possible Kid Buu doesn't attack him since he is basically a feral animal at this point that's just really good at fighting.

Potentially.... But Animal Whisperer is a perk and it works on it mutants so it's also possible Kid Buu doesn't attack him since he is basically a feral animal at this point that's just really good at fighting.
On the profile, this perk is listed as Animal Manipulation, and Majin's wouldn't fall into the category of Animal's, so I'm inclined to think that wouldn't work. It is weird it works on Super Mutants though.

On the profile, this perk is listed as Animal Manipulation, and Majin's wouldn't fall into the category of Animal's, so I'm inclined to think that wouldn't work. It is weird it works on Super Mutants though.
I wasn't referring to super mutants, I was talking about the Mutated creatures like Centaurs. At least I remember it working on them. Then again I haven't played New Vegas in a decently long time so I could just be rusty and misremembering something.

Uhh.... Maybe? Does he talk at all? The Courier has had conversations with a mute person before but they were also the Courier's ally in that DLC so it's iffy.
He does talk, but he barely has the time to do so

That's sorta true for one case where the Courier talked down a guy whose home he nuked and spent years planning revenge on the Courier, only for him to be talked out of it and join his side.

You know, unironically everyone but the Joker is probably getting successfully talked down here and I say that because technically there are three Jokers, remember?

Edit: Just in case, Frieza is definitely not one of the harder ones to convince so long as he isn't nuking the planet from orbit like he did to Planet Vegeta. In fact I'm pretty sure that the Courier could easily convince Frieza to spare Earth offering the extremely haxxed weaponry to supplement his army as well as giving him access to Big Mountain for even more haxxed bullshit, especially since Frieza is morally evil enough to not care for the atrocities they committed to stop them from continuing said research.
Thought the three jokers thing was a non-canon thing now. Otherwise, it would be mentioned in his profile or something.

The Joker could give up if the Courier finds Batman and kills him without the Joker knowing. But that is another debate.

Back