• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Emperor, in his mission to unite mankind, decides to slay its greatest monster. But the Count knows he's coming, and has prepared.

Both are at 4-A. Takes place in Dracula's Castle. Speed =

SBA

Drac has prep

Genericstickman said:
checked his page again and yup, no resistance to transmutation
but Emperor probably still stomps
Well wait, if that's the case, doesn't it become who pulls out their hax first?

according to Transmutation, It is the ability to alter the form of energy, beings, objects, matter, etc. to change it into something else >>> this should be subset of Physics Manipulation and GEOM already has resistance to Physics Manipulation tho.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I'm pretty sure that's not how resistances work. Unless he hasn't specifically shown to resist transmutation, he can't.
Could you tell me how transmutation works on GEOM who has extreme resistance to physics,matter?

I've checked on transmutation's page, It seems like to applied version of matter/energy manipulation and I'm 100% sure such abilities won't be affected to GEOM anyway.

Emperor would absolutely have resistance to transmutation.

Genericstickman said:
I mean the only reason this thread is still open is because it's not on his profile
Drac won't be survived from high 1-B haxes and GEOM can destroy him on every level of existence. Also, He resists even Chaos God's magic in Warhammer 40K.

GEOM stomps anyway because He has absolutely more wincon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back