• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

Thus is still below the White Hot Room, House of Ideas, the Land, and Dominions.
IDK, the house of ideas has big anti-feats.

There is no room for scepticism here. It's straight from the horse's mouth, there is an avatar and a true form. Even included the Japanese so there is no argument over what it means by part, it means an avatar/alter ego and is a word that is usually used in reference to a god's ability to create avatars. Of particular note, it is used to refer to the Buddha's ability to appear in multiple forms to save people.
What I am skeptical of is the true spirit's relationship with the world (it all exists in his mind/heart). All the information comes from a single dialogue instance of a random unamed npc (a dialogue that is very confusing vague ex. the bit about pokemon marrying humans). We don't see such relationship mentioned anywhere else in the franchise.

There’s also heaps of evidence that support R>F in SMT but In the P5, this world also includes mementos, which represents a shared mental realm shaped by society's distortions. Within this realm are countless archetypes, fundamental symbols that exist beyond time and space. It's something like entering a dimensionless space where these archetypes, similar to Plato's ideas, transcend usual understanding of reality.And as you said there’s also the fact that the great reason purposely granted humanity gods slayers/messiahs

In both SMT 5 and Persona 5, they speak on ideas of human world's perception shaping demons and the demon world/metaverse. To me, this always strike against the demons being platonic concepts, because if they are shaped by human perception then they aren't really independent. Not to mention in SMT 5, you can destroy the throne and demon world, and the human world will remain.

In SMT, when Seraph reaches Nirvana and realizes the world (the axiom) is me and I’m the world?

Is this not monadic (enlightenment?)

Their original forms, Serph and Sera, are reincarnated. But Seraph, escapes the cycle.

(Would this not at least be 1 tier above 1-A?)

High 1-A?
IDK, the house of ideas has big anti-feats.

What I am skeptical of is the true spirit's relationship with the world (it all exists in his mind/heart). All the information comes from a single dialogue instance of a random unamed npc (a dialogue that is very confusing vague ex. the bit about pokemon marrying humans). We don't see such relationship mentioned anywhere else in the franchise.

In both SMT 5 and Persona 5, they speak on ideas of human world's perception shaping demons and the demon world/metaverse. To me, this always strike against the demons being platonic concepts, because if they are shaped by human perception then they aren't really independent. Not to mention in SMT 5, you can destroy the throne and demon world, and the human world will remain.

And similarly here, the protagonist you played as in SMT 5 (in this ending) exists separate from the new him he created in a world for humans, without demons?

I understand SMT has many common threads between games.

Edit: Though technically their right, it's Arceus' Beyond-Dimensional Existence Type 2 that was the initial argument for 1-A, it's just the whole perceiving the world Reality-Fiction thing serves as good supporting evidence of the rating.
Do note that BDE Type 2 alone now would only reach Low 1-A.

Divine Simplicity is the easiest explanation. That the divine is not of properties nor of any conformant of compositions about its physical or metaphysical nature.

Monad as Ultima describes it is the single origin point, an ineffable point beyond anything as the one and only true substance like the idea of Brahman in Hinduism.
would divine simplicity have a page on the wiki explaining it?

man, this shit confuses me. Won't stop me from trying to get alien x to boundless /j
Most likely impossible because there can be only one boundless being in cosmos {if they remove this disqualification , then statment for limitless power of Alien X can be used as it's 15 % and 100% both are equally limitless}

But best of luck for trying

No character in Ben 10 qualifies for tier 0

Doesn’t the existence of other celestial - sapiens automatically prevent Alien X from ever reaching Tier 0 if Monad is accepted as the determining factor?

I’d win
Screenshot_2023_1126_202221.png

This isn't wanked
This is just a piece of shit 🤦

Back