• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Closest Character for Every Tier

@Dragon

Depending on how things go, both SMT and Digimon might end up High 2-A for their feats.

Bre8k said:
@DMUA Interesting,they are pretty much equal,with Sephy being a little bit higher,i think.
Scaling goes like this:Bizarro Sephy=>Sephy>Zack>Genesis>Bahamut Fury>Typhoon=1.019 Tenatons.
Really it's so close it's personal interpretation.

We should have both.

the recalc was Multi SS more, the context made us understand that it was not the real world (even if we can argue but....i'm lazy)

He along with all Digimon will be able to strike the mind and soul directly with their basic attacks.

Because unfortunately as it is, we are scaling Shaggy, Scooby, Green Dragon and Black Samurai all from the old Green Dragon and not as his prime, so he could be more than just transonic, is just that well, we don't have any kind of proof

Asgore Dreemurr.

So Asgore Dreemurr is said to be many, many times more powerful than Undyne (who is considered 7-C, likely far higher) who is many, many times more powerful than Tsunderplane who's somewhere in the middle of 7-C.

I suppose Toriel fits as well, seeing as she is even with Asgore in terms of stats and even knocked Asgore away effortlessly, though this was done off-guard and Asgore has better combat experience so... take your pick.

Having lambda as an equal would count as a 1A limitation to Bern, as she would have the power to oppose Bern if she so desired. Hajun doesn't have anyone like that, and the only reason he didn't finish off Ren was that even powered up by a degree of infinity he was too insignificant to notice, and the only limitations to Shub's will are already high 1A or 0.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wormmon blitzes horribly tho. Plus he is gonna get a hax buff soon as well.
The idea of Wormmon blitzing the shit out of Mystery Inc is one I never thought I have.

The idea of Wormmon blitzing the shit out of Mystery Inc is one I never thought I have.

One thing about this site. You hear things regarding fictional character you'd never thought you'd hear. Minomon's Cones destroying your mind and soul is one of them.

Wokistan said:
Having lambda as an equal would count as a 1A limitation to Bern, as she would have the power to oppose Bern if she so desired. Hajun doesn't have anyone like that, and the only reason he didn't finish off Ren was that even powered up by a degree of infinity he was too insignificant to notice, and the only limitations to Shub's will are already high 1A or 0.
What about needing the tumor, or being weakened by the souls, or the nature of his law preventing him from using the other laws properly?

Those are all intrinsic weaknesses, and why he isn't high 1A as of now. Apparently some got debunked, but idk. Another character capable of opposing you is more of a hindrace than your own flaws, considering how even with those issues he's still far beyond everyone else, and regardless Shub has neither of those issues. I was arguing for Shub taking the 1A spot.

Natural weaknesses are still weaknesses. I'd sooner argue Bern being High 1-A simply for having an equal which sounds like a technical weakness, than Hajun with legit limitations that keep him from doing certain things

Well the minimum of being high 1A is to transcend a 1A in the same way that a 1A transcends an 11C, which happens so much in Cthulhu mythos that theres long scaling trains of beings being like that to each other. This is only natural when there's entire races of 1As, but shub being atop them all and being below only beings established to be high 1A. Hajun doesn't have anyone above him, he just has too many weaknesses, but Bern has a comparable 1A. Is Bern a lot stronger than Hajun? Yes, but that's besides the point with the definitions established earlier. Thinking Bern fits more than Hajun at least to me doesn't seem too bad, but I'd still say Shub fits the bill better. It's even noted on the page that its at least 1A. Hell, one of the high 1As would easily be tier 0 if not for Azathoth existing, and that's one of its only limitations.

Doesn't that happen only once? I'm aware of 1-A realms transcending each other in CM, but not to the point of making baselines look normal. That only applies with the OG's tmk.

I'm just saying, that I wouldn't put put Hajun very far in regards to "top tier" 1-As.

I was told that you can't have too many High 1-As or else they wouldn't be High 1-A, since they would have too many beings of comparable power. How many would you say there can be before it turns into a serious limit?

Lightbuster30 said:
Um, that sounds like somewhere in the 7-C range. Wall would get splattered by even a room level opponent.
well then looks like its time for a content revision thread

Here is Hundred Faced Hassa. as a swarm, they can arm and even defeat stronger servants, and are consistently stated to be the case.

Actually, low key, I been talking with some people about the problem with Swarm type fighters in our tiering system. Logically, a wall level fighter should not be able to harm town level beings even slightly, yet in a swarm they can over power them.

Might I reccomend :

Tier High 2-A: SCP-3125?

I'm not sure if it would define as "close", but it's constantly vague as to how many dimensions it has. Although, theta prime could be anywhere between 0 and 9, or something above the concept of numbers, so it could theoretically be anywhere from 11-C to 1-B if you take the statement on its SCP File seriously.

The high 1A limit. depends on the series. CM has 3, but they also have literally infinite 1As, and two of them are very vague. Each gate is to the previous one what a normal 1A is to an 11C, all ultimate gods are transcendent of that, with their own hierarchy like that, and shub stands beyond even those. I'm pretty sure shub is the strongest regular 1A on the site as of now.

Wokistan said:
The high 1A limit. depends on the series. CM has 3, but they also have literally infinite 1As, and two of them are very vague. Each gate is to the previous one what a normal 1A is to an 11C, all ultimate gods are transcendent of that, with their own hierarchy like that, and shub stands beyond even those. I'm pretty sure shub is the strongest regular 1A on the site as of now.
I'm starting to wonder who would be stronger: An infinite race of 1-A's who are infinity^infinity above baseline each whos only limit are each other, OR a singular 1-A with absolutley no limits or equals save for a High 1-A?

Also, I'm considering TLoI or Monitor Mind since both have exactly 1 limit (only Nigh-Omniscient, and having an Tier 0 respectively). The Nameless Mist and Unnamed Darkness have each other AND Azathoth as weaknesses, meaning they are more limited than TLoI or MM.

Walking Strawman said:
but The Unnamed Darkness and The Nameless Mist may be part of the same being tho, so idk if that really applies
By all technicallity, so is Yog, the outer gods, and everything. If they are equals, then they have the power to oppose each other should they choose.

Back