• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Closest Character for Every Tier

Lightbuster30 said:
By all technicallity, so is Yog, the outer gods, and everything. If they are equals, then they have the power to oppose each other should they choose.
He means on a level well beyond technicality. Lovecraft directly stated that Yog didn't come from anything, which makes sense considering its position and that Azathoth has technically always been "asleep". This means "The Nameless Mist -> Yog" may not be saying that it "created" Yog, but that it led to/is part of it in some way, like different phases of the same thing (which fits with the idea from the story in which Yog is introduced).

Possibly. Lovecraft left things up to interpretation. Overvoid actually used to be tier 0 for a bit, and I wasn't even talking about high 1As. I was just saying shub is closer than Hajun or Umineko for regular 1A. High 1A is definitely TLoI.

11-B Disembodied thought

11-A little circle

3-B would be odin until he gets upgraded (which im really hoping for btw)

Low 2-C would have to be alien x due to cs being able to exist between multiple parallel universes

2-B would be asriel due to the whole "being infinitely superior to low multiversal/multiversal beings" thing

2-A Would probably be swamp thing (base full power)

High 2-A would be strange visitor superman (reached a space 5d beings couldnt access)

1-B would be the skarlet king or one of the gods of the scp verse (since they are above hundreds of thousands of dimensions

Alien X is weaker than Lavos

ST would be obliterated by all the 2-A Digimon/SMT characters AP wise

The True SGDL are infinitely above baseline High 2-A

High 5-A should belong to both Sephy and Black Hat.

Medakas already at 5C, but depending on how a calc and revisions go Oryx may take that spot. Kumagawa in 8A seems good, though I can't really think of many notable characters in 8A off the top of my head.

Wait NVM this isn't strongest characters thread.

Probably not, since that's not what this board is for. As of now they be fine on the other one, unless Oryx becomes 5C, but this thread is more AP based. This isn't so much had as who's almost strong enough in terms of raw energy for the next tier, though I can see where you got kinda confused with us arguing about 1A. Iirc medaka's baseline 5C, and idk how far the 8A is.

I was joking doe. They both have an "unknown" rating for their hax. And their physical AP is currently being reviewed in a CRT so yeah.

no, the original 8C feat is from the green dragon's size and KE, which is apparently bit higher. Also, surviving lightning as a feat is kinda weird considering that real people have done that a lot. One dude got struck 7 times.

Would all items Isaac (Binding of Isaac) take 9A due to that being with just base tiers and having all items giving him a total output that's way higher? The sheer volume of fire generated with everything in the game is ridiculous.

Back