• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Closest Character for Every Tier

PMMM characters are scaled to 5-A minus one joule. Pretty sure Rein isn't any closer than that.

Rein can blow up a guy that has waaay more mass than any planet on the solar system. We just use "at least 5-B" to not use some calc that puts him at Tier 3

There was a calculation of Infinite's miniature sun being at 23.85 exatons which is very high into High 6-A. Only needs to be 5.75 more exatons to be 5-C.

nvm.

Methuselah's mass is probably infinite, since he gains a crapton of mass everytime MErcurius resets... And theres statements about infinite resets.

That sounds more like its referring to extremely large stretches of time. If it was to be accepted, what would it do to the 4-A?

Well I want him out of tier 4 so I agree

I mean, bring it up in a separate thread, but this sounds like its referring to long time periods to me.

4-B is Sailor Moon;

• One Shot a 2 Terafoe Character with her second strongest attack
  • Penetrate his Black Hole Barrier without nothing
  • Gain another Power up at the end

Hm Iczer is upgraded, fodder in this verse can create a Pocket dimension with a galaxy inside

but yeah my calc throw Iczer into thye highest 4-B value

Asriel Dreemurr probably for 2-B. He actually was a 2-A, the reason he got downgraded is that being infinitely stronger than other tier 2s doesn't automatically get you 2-A anymore.

Back