• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The cloning of Reinhard Heydritch

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Rein: Honey? Have you heard of the Master Hand? Stated to clone his opponents? Sounds interesting... BB: Indeed (Lenny face as she thinks of multiple nude Reinhards)

Speed is Unequalized, bloodlusted if necessary.

Master Hand: 1

Reinhard Heydrich

Only if necessary, he won't be.

I only did it so MH would insta time slow and clone

Anyway, Rein gets trophlified after being distracted by ridiculously stronger but less haxxed versions of himself.

Can't sleep... oh well.

Cloning Reinhard is useless, i don't believe it will be able to replicate his abilities due to specific mechanics like cravings, also Longinuslanze is giving to the most charismatic person,and this one is Rein, i highly doubt MH can clone it, cloned Reinhard will have 0 souls compared to OG Reinhard so its attack and stats would be laughable.

Imo i don't believe this will work in MH favor

well

MH > clones while Rein activates the briah.

The clone didnt activate the briah by the time Rein has done so. Rein spears.

End.

This is the bloodlust battle, I'd say.

MFTL+ vs MHS+. Master Hand can make so many actions before Reinhard activates things that it's not even funny. Rein gets turned into a trophy.

I agree that they can't copy Rein's hax though. Too complex.

but one thing if he tries NF MH can't reach him (due to the chant having a space that allows the chant to go on until it finish which Ren no matter how fast he was couldn't reach wolfgang by legitly one step) so once that activates the situation is reversed

and does the trophy work one at a time or at many targets at once (i think rein could use the skeletons to shield him as he does it at times)

Clones of Reinhard is useless when spear can ignore distance to hit its target, yes superior speed and AP BUT Reinhard has regen and powers that counter those.

All he needs is to activate Longinuslanze for a fraction of time to throw it though i won't lie the possibility is low due to speed blitz.

They wouldn't be useless if they themselves could make use the spear, sadly they can't.

Hax only counters a blitzed if they can't put the hades person done.

Back