• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Choushin (all three) vs Demonbane Nya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely a tie, but Nya wins if "she"/it has the Clockwork Phantom.

creator of an infinite multiverses consisting of infinite dimensional and infinite possibilities>>>>>>>> creator of infinite universes. Nya stomps!

At this point, it's inconclusive. If it was Tokimi vs Nya, I would've sided with Nya more likely, but Nya can't really take on three Chousin at the same time and neither can the Chousin really kill Nya. So inconclusive.

BTW, two more votes? Almost nobody added much to the discussion other than Nya wins. Plus most ignore the fact that the Chousin are also pretty much omnipresent.

Oh, and the ACF have Nya vs Tokimi as a draw, so...

I was more replying to Blahblah who said that Nya is omnipresent and that's why she wins (along with better feats, whatever that means).

Tivanenk said:
At this point, it's inconclusive. If it was Tokimi vs Nya, I would've sided with Nya more likely, but Nya can't really take on three Chousin at the same time and neither can the Chousin really kill Nya. So inconclusive.
BTW, two more votes? Almost nobody added much to the discussion other than Nya wins. Plus most ignore the fact that the Chousin are also pretty much omnipresent.

Oh, and the ACF have Nya vs Tokimi as a draw, so...
why? nya creating the Klein Bottles is pretty much as impressive is not more than all that the Choushin ever done, and nya is can even do that in his weak avatar form. also seriously is speed in 1-A and above battle is even a thing? even EGD is not omnipresent but that doesn't stop him to blow up nya for over 400,000,000 times, or being equal to Yog-Sothoth.

I was more replying to Blahblah who said that Nya is omnipresent and that's why she wins (along with better feats, whatever that means).

Ok but dont qoute my deleted comment. xD

Not Jim, Nya creating Klein Bottles is indeed impressive, but you have to remember that the Chousin also did something similar as well. Heck, even base Washu was making pocket universes inside bottles, the series is not a stranger to them. The Chousin also created an infinite amount of universes. If you start comparing dimensions, my answer to that is: so what? The Chousin could've created an infinite amount of dimensions as well. Their Hyperdimension completely transcends dimensions in the first place, so it is well within their power.

Nya and the Chousin just functions way too similarly to have a deadbeat answer on who wins. Tokimi alone would give a good fight to Nya, and the Chousin united should be an equal match. Nya doesn't have any abilities to put her over the Chousin enough to matter, nor has she beaten creatures similar to the Chousin in strength. They are just too similar and too equal in power to determine a victor, which is why I saw inconclusive.

yeah except for two thing:
first nya created many of this Klein Bottles, and each one of them is pretty much have infinity in everything.
second nya created them in her weak avatar from, her strong avatar is the Clockwork Phantom .

Unfortunately, we don't know how much stronger she is than her weak avatar. At this level, even infinities don't work. You need to literally show that you're above such beings. Demonbane showed it. Nya did not. We can't speculate based on hype at this level. This is why I generally hate 1-A vs 1-A because they remain inconclusive pretty much all the time.

did you seriously going to say nya is not above all the universe she had created? and you just ignore the fact that by feats even nya weak avatar is capable to create the same thing as what The Choushin has created.

The Chousin is also above all the universes they created. And it's not clear on whose capabilities are higher.

Washu even managed to create pocket universes in her base, weak form. Even Tokimi's avatar can easily do that.

and if that was as impressive as Klein Bottles which contain:
as A test-tube universe.
A nuclear reactor universe.
A coin-locker universe.
A universe with the echoing of drums.
A prison universe.
A universe wrapped in chewing gum wrapper.
A universe outside a universe
A universe inside a universe
An instant that swallows all of eternity.
An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity.
A universe inside a universe. An instant that swallows all of eternity. An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity. A universe outside a Universe, another universe outside another universe another universe outside another universe…a series of universes extending infinitely?

Just because the Chousin didn't bother to create various types of universes doesn't mean that they couldn't. They created an infinite amount of universes as well which is the same thing as you pointed out. You're being highly misled by the poetic language (it's also part of the reason why Demonbane gets wanked a little too much at times).

Not Jim Sterling said:
as A test-tube universe.
A coin-locker universe.
A prison universe.
A universe inside a universe. An instant that swallows all of eternity. An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity. A universe outside a Universe, another universe outside another universe another universe outside another universe…a series of universes extending infinitely?

created many of this in her weak avatar form.

And the Chousin did all of that. Let me say again: what has Nya actually did that Chousin cannot?

It doesn't matter what avatar or schmavatar they did it in. What matter is that each and single one of them can do that very feat. It's not impressive on that level.

Think of it this way. You have two reality warpers. One can also breathe fire. Will that make a difference? No. If their reality warping is the same, their match would be inconclusive.

lel if nya can do that in her weak avatar then he can do that much more in her stronger one.

it more like you have two reality warper one is James Jaspers Earth-616 and the other is James Jaspers Earth-238, what the difference? the Earth-616 is much stronger and more experience than the Earth-238.

But you need to prove that she is stronger than the Chousin in her full form. Can you prove that?

She can do what the Chousin can CASUALLY do in her weak form. What can she do above the Chousin in her stronger form? At that level, that high of a level, powerscaling doesn't work well. You need to be able to prove that someone is stronger than someone else.

lel yeah because nya need to try hard in order to created all of her Klein Bottles...
and i can prove than nya is weaker than Clockwork Phantom and nya itself can casually do all the Chousin can do.

So the result is ultimately inconsclusive. You can't show that Nya is stronger than the Chousin other than powerscaling on a very vague standing, where it's hard to determine who's located where on the stepladder. What are some feats in which Nya trumps the Chousin?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
as A test-tube universe.
A coin-locker universe.
A prison universe.
created many of this in her weak avatar form.
This, I have prove that nya can do causally all of Chousin can do in her weak form.

also you basically just denial all the thing i say to you without any valid reason other than say its a powerscaling on a very vague standing.

Well, I agree that 1-A versus 1-A fights are pointless. We do not know how powerful that they are compared to each other. Also, this is an old topic. Perhaps I should close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back