• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lucifer SS
"Rules exist to be broken, kneecaps exist to be shattered, and Heaven exists to be fallen from."

Lucifer (Saint Seiya) vs Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)
5a10218b405e7c3028f04d1c979b1519--demon-girl-alice-in-wonderland
"I want you to do just one more thing for me... Would you die for me please...?"

Both are 2-C

Speed Equalized

Bloodthristy

Neither knows the other's abilites and weakness

Lucifer: 0

Alice: 1

Resisting Passive Paralysis Inducement, Life Manipualtion, Heat Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Statisticis Reduction?

True i don't lol x D

Thats why i asked

Edit: is there a page for it? Id like to see it because i plan on developing a power page for the saint seiya verse so i don't have to spend 4 days doing 999999+ edits again lol

Reading that list i don't see resistance to perception manipulation, sense manipulation, life manipulation, statsiticis reduction, and heat manipulation

with high godly regen maybe an incon?

Edit: I also don't see those resistances on her profile...

Oh i never thought of that.

though the Life manipulation comes from the power source of the verse "Cosmo" being their life force itself, and its a life force drain

Wouldn't that affect her by virtue of energy equilization??

She's quite literally made of data and information on what humans perceive to be her existence, I do not think that's working. Alice should be able to take this with thought-based (iirc) deathax.

so life manipulation (Life force drain of the energy that the verse uses) even with energy equilzation rule won't work on someone made of information and data? just double checking

who is updating it, and is SMT stil going through revisions? because if that is true it should really be updated

The profiles are just very outdated and need alot of work and the profile properly fail to explain demons can overpower and negate each other's abilities via sheer force. Matches really even shouldn't be happening cause the profiles are so outdated. Her profile says she's stronger than Belial and Nebiros who at the time were 2-C but now are 2-A plus she has more feats to back that up. So yeah our profiles are outdated. Also that page isn't the confirmed one for the verse and is still being worked on and stuff

Uh it's not finished yet. There are loads of shit still missing like all the actual potent hax like conceptual and law manip, and the resistances are pretty bare bones as of rn. I was on break and now that I'm back I'm focusing on the ability part first for both the demons and the observation pages and then moving onto resistances sorry.

Back