• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chibi God Vs The Dragon God!

Zen'O Sama fights Lavos the Wall-Of-Text-God.

2-A, Possibly High 2-A Lavos

2-A
Zen'O

Speed Equalized

This is probably a stomp but LETSA GO

Going from his profile, sounds like Zen'o is high enough on the scale of 2-A to just oneshot across the entire multiverse. As long as his skills affects non-existent stuff (which I'd assume they do), he probs stomps like any high enough SMT person out there.

Inconclusive.

Either Zen-chan Erases or Lavos erases/does the countless number of things he could do to kill him.

Isn't Zen'o high enough on the 2-A scale to kinda say nah by default, tho?

• wonders.
That's a good chunk of the reasoning that SMT scale of 2-A trumps pretty much all the other stuff without a debate (other than being capable of punching 2-A omnipresents across the multiverse from existence + non-existence).

If Zen'o can raise his hand and erase Lavos on the same lvl, pretty sure he stomps.

Lavos has Mid-Godly, so unless erase has feats of bypassing that, well....

SMT is king due to Almighty attacks which bypass all defenses, including Mid Godly and I believe concept based Type 8.

Last time I heard of EE in this verse (that thread with Goku vs Goku) it went as follows: "Hakai in DBG is extremely broken; capable of erasing Abstracts, High-Godlies and even other Existence Erasure attacks."

Assuming Zen'o >>>> Xeno Goku who has that stuff...

High Multiversal range makes all kinds of BFR pointless for Lavos, even if it could somehow use it before Zen'o doing whatever to oneshot.

So yeah, stomp.

Anyways, your tiering for Zen-oh is sort of confusing. You list it as "2-A" and you have it as "High 2-A" everywhere else what is a Magniverse, anyways?

Huh? Zen'O only has High 2-A range; everything else is infinite 4D level. High Multiverse level is High 2-A iirc.

A magniverse is essentially a huge pocket of timelines. Destroying just one is already well into 2-B. To give a scale of how large a magniverse is, he smallest magniverse ever found in the verse is several nonillions strong (this number exponentially jumped to quindecillions the very next moment they checked the numbers).

Edit: o his dura is High 2-A.

High 2-A is 5D/InfiniteXInfinite Universes.

2-A, Multiversal+, is Infinite Universes.

o okey

Doesn't beat 2-A power and 1-A comprehension (Which is legit what Jack is going to have) owo

If we take high ends, Zen'O is flat 1-A in both his keys (not even baseline either, stomping people that solos people that stomps people that's baseline 1-A at least >;D)

Wait....

"Zen'O usually allows people with Flashy Moves attack first."

Lavos says "Hey kid want to see something cool?" and non-existence erases him.

Zen'Os Erase already works on an non-existence level (Erasing void entities that doesn't technically exist) and he tanked his own Erase just fine XD

And... Lavos talks? O.O

Edit: actually Lavos is an ugly looking mofo. He might just het annoyed at Lavos like he did Infinite Zamasu in-Canon xD

Lavos can talk to stuff, yes. When he mindhaxes someone or something like that he can talk to them. Which is.... You know, how he got a quote on his page.

Lavos can negate immunites, so even if Zen-chan starts the fight with EE resistance, he'll get Erased Regardless. And if you think that's not fast enough to evade Erasure, Omnilock (The ability, not the power) means that Zen-oh still won't be able to. And, it too bypasses immunites.

BTW, TPI is a sub-power of Acasuality, you don't need to list both.

It's less immunity and more that Zen'O doesn't have a nonexistence in the first place. He is one of the eldest void entities and literally predates "The Void" (AKA Nothingness). Erasing his nonexistence is the equivalent of erasing his existence, which needless to say is not required for him to "live". Even then, law and fate manipulations I'm fairly sure are also fair game.

Zen'O also has omnilock if you didn't notice, plus with Lavos' appearance I'm fairly sure Zen'O will have no problems using omniscience.

No, as in, Zen-oh will be absolutely unable to do anything. Not the power Omnilock, the Powernullification based ability, Omnilock.

I'm pretty sure if he still transcends concepts like he did in primordial times like that, he's still 1-A.

And Zen'O can't make it law that Lavos can't use Omnilock because...?

Or Fate Lavos into never being able to harm Zen'O?

Or simply Squish? Since Lavos can't really come back from that.

And that's why he has a "Possibly 1-A" in there since there's no confirmation if Zen'O actually gotten weaker or is just simply trolling everyone.

I'm pretty sure Lavos' only chance here is the Omnilock ability and if Lavos does what he does in the scenario given, pretty sure Precognition would cause Zen'O to attack first or at least Squish mid-sentence. PLUS, Lavos is literally a Cosmic Parasite. There's no guarantee he'd show leeway to him; especially if he's a Kaiju looking MOFO. I mean, unless Lavos powers up ALA Dragon Ball style.

Back