• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways Penny scales in skill to Cinder who killed Ozpin, the same man who has lived for millions of years and trained with korin and kami and even fought on par with king piccolo and killed him (who scales in skill to Kid Goku)

Meaning She is way vastly more skilled then Saturn, but at the same time Saturn has destruction attacks

Penny's scaling chain is this

Ozpin (baseline moon level) < Fall Madien Cinder Fall (killed ozpin )~ post zenki Orange amp bann (4 times stronger then 7.4 Exatons, fought on par with Cinder) < Curious Neo (could somewhat fight OA EA Bann and WM EA Penny) < Ever After Orange amp bann ~ Winter Maiden Ever After Penny < Ozpin (200+ years ago. Killed King Piccolo in his prime)

Anyways Penny scales in skill to Cinder who killed Ozpin, the same man who has lived for millions of years and trained with korin and kami and even fought on par with king piccolo and killed him (who scales in skill to Kid Goku)

Meaning She is way vastly more skilled then Saturn, but at the same time Saturn has destruction attacks
Hmm
So a power vs skill battle then?

Like yeah, Penny can dodge his attacks that destroy matter and Penny's aura can protect her from multiple attacks from someone 10 times more powerful then her before breaking

Like yeah, Penny can dodge his attacks that destroy matter and Penny's aura can protect her from multiple attacks from someone 10 times more powerful then her before breaking
This feels a bit noteworthy to not be listed on their page whatsoever, most prevalently the durability section where it would particularly count

You should also probably properly get your thoughts on the match together since nobody's going to know them as well as you (especially given the tidbit I'm replying to being wholesale absent), so just throwing out a few details isn't going to really speed up our journey to grace

This feels a bit noteworthy to not be listed on their page whatsoever, most prevalently the durability section where it would particularly count

You should also probably properly get your thoughts on the match together since nobody's going to know them as well as you (especially given the tidbit I'm replying to being wholesale absent), so just throwing out a few details isn't going to really speed up our journey to grace
Kinda funny how it's a fight between two of my characters

Also going to add that... eventually

Saturn's destruction attacks will definitely one shot kill Penny if they land, but Saturn in character doesn't use them right away meaning with Penny's skill and aura, magic + ki she would probably eventually beat Saturn through skill and her auras durability helping her mixed in with the fact she can dodge his attacks or just block them with ice or rock so that those take the hit for her

But Saturn is skilled in his own right, actually landing a hit on a million year old god who can see into the future is impressive in its own right but I don't know if that's more impressive then what kid goku can do as Penny in skill scales him via king piccolo then via ozpin and then via cinder

But at the same time Saturn has stat mode

Stat Mode: Saturn's signature use of his Magic. He manages to mix the Attack, Speed, and Defense Modes to eliminate all of the individual modes’ drawbacks, completely amping his physical statistics and gaining all of their perks. In this mode, he gains the fiery aura from Attack Mode, the electricity surges around his body from Speed Mode, and the full body forcefield from Defense Mode.

• Fire Aura: Saturn is surrounded by an intense flame aura that burns all who touch it, and makes the surrounding area extraordinarily hotter. Saturn can absorb other flames or heat based attacks to power himself up with the aura.
  • Rage Power: In this mode, the angrier Saturn gets, the more powerful he becomes
  • Speed Clones: Saturn can create more than 2000 "speed clones", all of which are weaker than the original and dissipate after landing an attack or getting hit immediately.
  • Forcefields: In Defense Mode, Saturn can create full body or spherical forcefields to defend himself
  • Special Resistances: Saturn is capable of resisting Soul Based and Possession Based Attacks via his forcefields.

Last edited:
Since I wrote that message I'm noticing that, on top of the 5x AP gap, Saturn also has High Regeneration, which is a bit difficult to deal with individually, much less in tandem with each other

Since I wrote that message I'm noticing that, on top of the 5x AP gap, Saturn also has High Regeneration, which is a bit difficult to deal with individually, much less in tandem with each other
Actually this is True Dragon mode Saturn, meaning he only has (Mid-Low)

6-C, higher with magic, far higher with Attack mode and Dragon mode | High 6-A, Higher with Stat Mode | 5-C, Higher with Stat Mode | 5-B, Higher with Stat Mode | 2-B, higher with stat mode

Key: Magic Arc | Base (God War Arc-Current) | True Dragon mode | Fire dragon mode | God of Destruction form

But Saturn is skilled in his own right, actually landing a hit on a million year old god who can see into the future is impressive in its own right but I don't know if that's more impressive then what kid goku can do as Penny in skill scales him via king piccolo then via ozpin and then via cinder
Honestly the "haha I have million years old" doesn't really say much about their skill, experience doesn't strictly translate to how many new tricks they've learned throughout that time. Like, especially in a world where training just dramatically increases your stats, how much actual capability to neutralize another opponent with just proficiency does this translate to? Especially since we're talking an opponent that greatly overpowers them physically and can just remove them from existence, essentially meaning that a single stray hit causes Penny to lose

Really this feels a bit landslidy, even if Penny can handle a few hits from just their pure physical strength, if Saturn is pushed to actually using his big ability than she can't afford to be hit even a single time, and if Saturn is capable of overcoming outright precognition with just his skill, than I'm pretty sure they're the one with the edge there (granted, given how potent precognition is I can't help but feel there's some additional context beyond him just being so proficient he can lock someone down from responding to his attacks even despite them being given prior warning, but)

Destruction Magic: Saturn's most dangerous magic available when he accesses Dragon Mode. Destruction Magic is capable of destroying anything it comes in contact with. Due to its very nature, it can negate Regeneration capabilities on a physical level

• Destruction Balls: Saturn fires off slow moving balls of destruction. They are easy to dodge, but destroy anything they come in contact with. After hitting something, they dissipate as well.
  • Destruction Flames: Saturn unleashes a stream of black colored flames that destroy all that come in contact with it and unlike Destruction Balls, continue going forward.

If they really work like flames and linger, that's probably going to make it even worse than I thought, yeah

Granted this whole tournament is probably going to be wholesale reorganized given it's just, a mess at the moment (example: Abarim being submitted, despite him probably being able to win a fight with every single other participant coming at him at once)

Back