• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Character Recognition Thread

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
So a moment ago, I thought to myself "Hey, we already got a thread compiling all our strongest characters for each tier. We should have another one for getting characters recognized or something."

Welp, here you go.

Post any underused (or outright unused) character profiles that you think are worth showing to people. Tell everyone why the characters are good, what they're capable of in a fight, how powerful their abilities are, et cetera. If you can, feel free to post or link some feats for them too.

Teridax is recognized as really strong but remains unused. There are other interesting and powerful Bionicle characters, too, like Ignika and Irnakk. They're interesting and I'm too lazy to find scans right now but they're cool so there.

Akro is a good example of a character recognized as strong but not really used. The power set is pretty varied, he is 100% willing to use it, and the AP is pretty impressive too (excluding the 4-B version)

@Kaltias

I don't use Akron because I think my 3-As have zero chance against him. Amon and Kerrigan both get stomped out and The God King probably still gets wrecked. Not sure if that last one would be decisive or a stomp though...

^That's most likely why a lot of characters recognized as "powerful" don't get used often. People can't think of good matches for them, and nobody wants to have a character they like get their teeth kicked in by some other character who's several times more haxed/broken than them.

Galbatorix has that problem.

Various Psyre characters. Their speed isn't that impressive, but each of them has at least one impressive ability. They main character can destroy any matter he comes in contact with, the main character's girlfriend can hijack people's minds. Hell, one of the main villains has such advanced telekinesis that he can manipulate solar rays. And this guy can destroy the cells in an organism's body through mere touch. They have some fairly hax abilities. And a good story to boot.

Back