• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Champ vs A Monkey Child

I can't believe i am saying this

Voting Mr Satan via better AP (explosives are stronger than a car-level Kaehameha) and better martial arts

He'd have to end the fight quickly, though. Goku's Saiyan cells would eventually allow him to bridge and far surpass the gap between them

Not voting yet, but there are a few advantages for Goku here,

1. Mr. Satan will not probably use his explosives in character on a kid (unless he is literally about to die)

2. Goku's Dura is technically higher than Satan's (Satan was hurt substantially by a bullet while Kid Goku shrugged it off)

3. Both of them don't have any special AP feats that put one above the other.

4. Goku has better equipment like the power pole which give him a range advantage.

5. Goku does have some martial arts training from Grandpa Gohan, so it's not that easy to assume that Satan has better martial arts

Zark2099 said:
Not voting yet, but there are a few advantages for Goku here,
1. Mr. Satan will not probably use his explosives in character on a kid (unless he is literally about to die)

2. Goku's Dura is technically higher than Satan's (Satan was hurt substantially by a bullet while Kid Goku shrugged it off)

3. Both of them don't have any special AP feats that put one above the other.

4. Goku has better equipment like the power pole which give him a range advantage.

5. Goku does have some martial arts training from Grandpa Gohan, so it's not that easy to assume that Satan has better martial arts
1. In this fight Mr. Satan is probably gonna die without his explosives, and he'll eventually realize that Goku's not a normal kid. Besides, he'going to have a backpack full of weapons in this sfight, so it makes no sense for him not to use it and just lug all of his weapons around during the fight. Plus, he has his jetpack, so he has a flight advantage

2. There are scenes in the show where bullets do indeed pierce Goku's skin, but they are probably gag scenes, so that's a good point

3. True

4. True

5. Not true. I highly doubt Goku's maratial arts training he got prior to Episode 1 is enough to go up against a martial arts champion

1. Not really? Goku can incap, plus Hercule does have a soft spot for kids and animals (I think...), so unless it gets really bloody, which I find unlikely, he won't use them. though the jetpack point is true.

Also, doesn't using weapons for Satan make this a stomp? Speed is already unequalized, plus giving Satan weapons gives him a higher tier advantage, so Satan just stomps him out.

5. Goku almost won his first martial arts tournament with Roshi's training, and Roshi trained Gohan, who then trained Goku, so CQC they shouldn't have that large a skill gap I assume

Zark2099 said:
1. Not really? Goku can incap, plus Hercule does have a soft spot for kids and animals (I think...), so unless it gets really bloody, which I find unlikely, he won't use them. though the jetpack point is true.
Also, doesn't using weapons for Satan make this a stomp? Speed is already unequalized, plus giving Satan weapons gives him a higher tier advantage, so Satan just stomps him out.

5. Goku almost won his first martial arts tournament with Roshi's training, and Roshi trained Gohan, who then trained Goku, so CQC they shouldn't have that large a skill gap I assume
1. Episode 1 Kid Goku can incap how? And like I said, there is no reason for him to be carrying possibly dozens of pounds of equipment on him and NOT use it

And yes, higher weapons do indeed make this an AP stomp

2. Even if you assume that Episode 1 Goku isn't used in this fight (which it is), Roshi did not train Goku in martial arts. During Goku's first tournament many martial artists he fought mentioned that he has almost no technique before being one-punched by his massively higher AP

Technically this isn't episode 1 goku it's right after he got the kamahamaha, though that was before his training with roshi so he's still 9-B and his kamahamaha was only able to put a hole in a car.

Mickey is right. Goku's training came from Gohan not Roshi and that's enough to put Roshi in the corner. So in the skill department they should be even if Goku isn't slightly superior.

With superior Dura Goku gets another advantage alongside the range game.

But this is too close to call. I'd say inconclusive but I think Goku takes this 6/10. Does this Goku has Afterimage Creation?

Back