• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bronze Saint vs The All Seeing Eye

So Seiya is capable of demolishing Non-Coporeal entities without much trouble as all Saints can pretty much do that with their attacks from the start of the series.

Sauron's techniques will only work once since due to his Reactive Evolution, Seiya will adapt and then become immune to them.

So Sauron's best shot is to go for a quick kill and I don't think he's capable of finishing Seiya that quickly with Seiya's resistances in play.

I don't know much about Saint Seyia, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't one hit from Sauron's conceptual manip kill him before he can react?

Seiya is resistant to almost everything that kills OvO, here he will just shout PEGASUS RYUSEI KEN to clear Sauron (low godly is of no use against seiya)

He doesn't have resistance to conetpual manipulation.

Also, what is "pegasus ryusei ken"? I don't know pretty much anything about Saint Seyia.

The concepts are not specified, all that is known is that they made them. We can make some guesses though, like Varda creating light or Ulmo making water.

That's strange, I though I had made a comment before, but it looks like it didn't go through.

At any rate, Seiya's Ryu Sei Ken is a blast of comets that he creates by throwing millions of punches in a single second, possibly more than that since he was able to do that much with just the 7th Sense.

These punches are capable of destroying souls and non-physical beings with ease, and this is something that he will start out with. Looking at Sauron's page, it should be sufficient to destroy him.

This form of Seiya can't do much as far as Concept Manipulation in this form, but is Sauron erasing Seiya like that something Sauron would start with?

Not only is it something he would start with, it is likely that he would use exclusively that. So yes, it is something Sauron would use right away.

I forgot to comment here a month ago lol. I'll vote inconclusive here as either side could likely kill the other straight up.

Mmh... In which part of High 3-A are they in?

Sauron by description seems like a 4D, while Seyian only an Infinite 3D (thought a high-end one).

This version of Seiya would be on the 3D side. However, if that is the case then I'm not sure how Seiya even has a chance to win. It might be a stomp.

Back