• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We currently have two (third in the making, four if we count Gen V) Small Building level calcs/feats for the TV Series.
However, recently I updated an old calc I made, adding a vaporization end to it, resulting in 0.428 Tons of TNT, a.k.a. Building level.
Now, the only scaling we can make here is from two sources:
However, since the first one is more of an implication rather than a direct feat, and the second one is from a deleted scenes (available as extra content on the DVD/Blu-ray, alongside other deleted scenes that, honestly, don't contradict the canon at all), maybe the characters can receive a "Small Building level, possibly Building level" rating?

I don't see nothing inconsistent with it, I'd agree with an possibly 8-C rating as even if its a mention it isnt contradicted by any anti feat or anyone there themselves, while Maeve being top 2 is narratively a fact at least until SB and V'd up Butcher showed up

alsoooo I realized in that same scene Lamplighter resisted that sort of acidic spit from that Supe while the same one just got his face instantly burned by his vomit, wouldnt that warrant some kind of resistance to lighter? (hes supposedly has just human physical stats but thats actually impressive).

I don't see nothing inconsistent with it, I'd agree with an possibly 8-C rating as even if its a mention it isnt contradicted by any anti feat or anyone there themselves, while Maeve being top 2 is narratively a fact at least until SB and V'd up Butcher showed up
Yeah it's not contradictory at all imo, but one gotta keep in mind it does come from a deleted scene at the end of the day.
alsoooo I realized in that same scene Lamplighter resisted that sort of acidic spit from that Supe while the same one just got his face instantly burned by his vomit, wouldnt that warrant some kind of resistance to lighter? (hes supposedly has just human physical stats but thats actually impressive).
You can see later that he has bandages on his arms (or I'm getting Mandela effected) and I think his clothes would have helped a little bit.
Mayyyyyybe a very minor resistance to acid, but not much else for him in terms of his physicals.

Back