• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Both sides have Prior knowledge and 2 minutes of prep

The Boys have two selected weapons a piece

No Temp-V allowed

Kimiko is 9-B

Start on opposite sides of a 4-floored mansion

Ibzan is in his second key

Ibzan: 0

The Boys: 0

Ibzan joins the boys: 0

Last edited:
Ibzan having 5 bullets in his revolver and having 5 heads to put those bullets into. See his intelligence section as to why Ibzan is that nasty of a fighter
Pretty sure kiriko survived bullets. Even if the boys act dumb and get killed kiriko stomps in a 1v1

Pretty sure kiriko survived bullets. Even if the boys act dumb and get killed kiriko stomps in a 1v1

Yeah well Ibzan has bullets that are a Bit better then what Kimiko is used to and has the prior knowledge to know she's the main threat

Yeah well Ibzan has bullets that are a Bit better then what Kimiko is used to and has the prior knowledge to know she's the main threat
Kimiko still has higher dura and stealthy mastery, starlight also can survivr bullets while others help them. I am sorry I dont ser the skeleton winning

Kimiko still has higher dura and stealthy mastery, starlight also can survivr bullets while others help them. I am sorry I dont ser the skeleton winning
Higher dura

She gets headshot twice and killed then.

Stealth Mastery

Ibzan knows she's sneaky, so he's not going to be letting his guard down, especially since he can, ya know, teleport.

Ibzan goes for headshots, has better piercing damage then bullets that already damage her to the point of being knocked down for a moment, and his bullets blitz

And once again, Ibzan has prior knowledge, he knows everything Kimiko can do, so he's not going to randomly walk into a big room without at least preparing to teleport out if he thinks someone is hiding from him

She doesnt tank the shots she regenarates from them. If he kerps shooting her she will just take longer to regenarate

A bullet or two in the brain takes mid regen mate, she can't regen from it with her current profile
That means 3 bullets and 4 enemies I think starlight also can survive 1 bullet so. I vote the boys tbh they are 5 people and just better as a team.

That means 3 bullets and 4 enemies I think starlight also can survive 1 bullet so. I vote the boys tbh they are 5 people and just better as a team.
Are you implying Ibzan can't... ya know... reload? He has a shit ton of ammo on him, if he didn't he couldn't lay down suppressing fire

Back