• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer • Yu Ability additions+AP Upgrade

Ah right, that extension exists. Gyazo also exists.

But mobile app doesn't let you screenshot, so if Azon uses a phone, then it's gonna be tedious.

This was more annoying than I like to admit, using a phone to upload scans is torture. Here are some scans I managed to get. FYI, you can screenshot if you view the chapter on mobile, but you have to crop the photos later.

1. Here it was stated that Yu will not be able to avoid the attacks due to the speed of it.

2. Here, it was stated that Yu was barely able to dodge the attacks by moving the attack towards his wound.

3. And finally, here it was stated he began to adapt, as he could now dodge full on attacks by moving his body. This is RPL, iirc, as that allows to become faster in a fight. Or maybe adaptation, shit is weird.

4. Now for the attack reflection/deflection, here it was stated it is impossible for him to block Aaron's attacks. So, here it was stated that he is deflecting the attacks, and here it was stated how dangerous it is because his fist could easily get crushed if he made a teeny tiny mistake. I believe that qualifies for Attack Reflection.

Last edited:
This was more annoying than I like to admit, using a phone to upload scans is torture. Here are some scans I managed to get. FYI, you can screenshot if you view the chapter on mobile, but you have to crop the photos later.

1. Here it was stated that Yu will not be able to avoid the attacks due to the speed of it.

2. Here, it was stated that Yu was barely able to dodge the attacks by moving the attack towards his wound.

3. And finally, here it was stated he began to adapt, as he could now dodge full on attacks by moving his body. This is RPL, iirc, as that allows to become faster in a fight. Or maybe adaptation, shit is weird.

4. Now for the attack reflection/deflection, here it was stated it is impossible for him to block Aaron's attacks. So, here it was stated that he is deflecting the attacks, and here it was stated how dangerous it is because his fist could easily get crushed if he made a teeny tiny mistake. I believe that qualifies for Attack Reflection.
Aaaand it's done. Not the best, but I believe this should suffice for attack reflection and RPL.

Also it's fine, it's annoying to post the scans, but it's understandable if people didn't want to read entire chapters.

I know it's definitely understandable, but just posting the entire chapter is the only non-tedious option we really have.

I'm currently re-formatting the OP to include the specific scans despite how boring the process is.

You can simply screenshot the page or use mangasee
You can't screenshot on computer webtoon. Which is why I'm screenshotting them on mobile, uploading the scans to my friend's abandoned discord account, downloading those scans, and then uploading them to imgur.

I added specific scans instead of entire chapters to both Jean Pierre's and Yu's profile, so that's no longer a problem.

Now, we just need somebody to come and evaluate this.

The OP generally seems fine to me on first glance, but I haven't read the Boxer before unfortunately.
I think you should, it's really great and one of the best pieces of media you could read.

Also, thanks for the evaluation.

So... I've got an acceptance from a staff, should I wait for some more input or should I go ahead and apply? This CRT ain't that complicated.

Okay I think we need a "The Boxer" discussion thread cause yall just be discussing unrelated shit here now lmao.

i've pixelscaled the punch but i need a good shot of victor with his full arms length, a shot of Yu that we can use for pixel scaling his range to get his height and finally a shot of Yu next to Victor. That is all that we need atm. And yeah plz make a disc thread.

Back