• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer AP recalculation (upgrade)

If there are 3 booms the result should be divided by 3 no?
I guess I'll explain one more time, the miner said "huh" because he saw Viktor after that we see Viktor's punch is going to land, before that the miner didn't hear anything even if he was very close he had to see Viktor to notice him, the next scan is Viktor finishing that punch and the miner saying "who are you" since thats the only punch we see and the miner could have seen and since the miner was very close he didn't hear anything the booms have nothing to do with the punches so before that punch there were no booms so Viktor could have thrown only one punch or another solution can be he only threw many punches but only the last one was strong enough to perform the feat and the others only did very small damage, I prefer the first option honestly, in alternative if he threw three punches and each with a boom the miner is deaf, because despite being close to Viktor's position he had to see him to realize something so yeah or it's one punch or the miner is deaf.
Also the panels of the feat barely imply pulverization imo
despite the fact that there are no remains except for some extremely little rocks, if ti would be Vfrag we would have seen a lot of rocks but in this case everything basically disappeard also two CGMs already agreed with pulverization.

Yeah because is literally impossible that he threw more otherwise the scene itself wouldn't work unless the miner is deaf, honestly it can even be an exaggeration of the sound like instead of a big boom you wrote it like 3 times it can be many things we should wait for the anime for that specific thing anyway from the context is still impossible that he threw even two punches.
Anyway I wrote to some CGMs since at the end they will decide which one is more reliable.
It's crazy how this is a GAG scene (It's real, but meant to be funny and not serious) and you guys are going wayyyyy to indepth with the assumptions. Just divide it by 3

(Btw I'm the father of the boxer verse here, so bow down)

No, we only look up.

2332a13e39e326d01e67b0321aa2e2fa.jpg

It's crazy how this is a GAG scene (It's real, but meant to be funny and not serious) and you guys are going wayyyyy to indepth with the assumptions. Just divide it by 3
If that's the case, it should still be considered, like we consider SxF feats. There's not much like that I guess.

I'm not dividing it 3 times when it's worse than not doing it, you guys are assuming that booms = punches when the whole context says the opposite and calling my arguments assumptions when your is a bigger assumption is crazy, you are really telling me the miner is deaf? seriously?

I'm not dividing it 3 times when it's worse than not doing it, you guys are assuming that booms = punches when the whole context says the opposite and calling my arguments assumptions when your is a bigger assumption is crazy, you are really telling me the miner is deaf? seriously?
Our assumption is not bigger? We aren't saying the miner is dead, we are just saying you are thinking way too indepth when the boom clearly indicates punches? What else does it?

Our assumption is not bigger? We aren't saying the miner is dead, we are just saying you are thinking way too indepth when the boom clearly indicates punches? What else does it?
They really don't considering we see the his punch landing and only after that 3 booms why the author made the booms only after the third punch not before? He threw that punch when the miner was there so ti doesn't make sense that we only see the booms after if he threw them before.

Because that's how art works? You can't display Viktor continuously moving his arms to punch, so you need sound effects.
no that's not what I meant, this is the scene 1) we see the third punch that is going to land so if he threw more punch and boom = punch we should have already seen a boom or something but no 2) we see it landing and the 3 booms after it, I would agree with you if the only scan would be him throwing the last punch with the 3 booms but we have other scans before and it doesn't make sense that the author put the 3 booms after the third punch when he drew a scene when Viktor was already punching, we would have seen the boom during that scan and not in the other that's why saying punches = booms doesn't make sense at all

I hope it's understandable what I mean, I'm not implying that since we see the booms in the same scan where he finished to punch then the booms come after the punch of course that's art since it's not animated but I'm saying it because there is a whole context which I think it's ignored

If the boom effects stuff is correct then it would still be small building level+, a great upgrade for the verse. But the building level stuff is accepted by two CGMs lol.

Update: I messed up with small building level+ stuff, it would be small building level but higher.

Last edited:
If the boom effects stuff is correct then it would still be small building level+, a great upgrade for the verse. But the building level stuff is accepted by two CGMs lol.

Update: I messed up with small building level+ stuff, it would be small building level but higher.
The point is that it can't be correct but yeah even by dividing it the result is higher and maybe Yu can still get building since he one shotted Viktor but I don't know if it's allowed to scale like this, I'm just waiting if some CGMs can reply here since at the end they will accept the best calc between the two

Last edited:
If the value is close enough to baseline 8-C and the upscaling chain is large enough he could upscale to baseline 8-C

If the value is close enough to baseline 8-C and the upscaling chain is large enough he could upscale to baseline 8-C
(0.25+0.005)/2 = 0.1275 tons to Small building level+

With 3 strikes tally, the outcome of this calc would be 0.34737993446463106/3 = 0.115793311 tons, so the dude should scale to baseline small building level+.

With 3 strikes tally, the outcome of this calc would be 0.34737993446463106/3 = 0.115793311 tons, so the dude should scale to baseline small building level+.
Not enough to get to building level, I don’t think Victor has been one shot

Small building level+ is definitely possible, as the difference is extremely small. Building level is a no, though. The difference is larger than 2x.

Well, if we want to divide it 3 times and consider the one shot then Viktor will just have the result increase while Yu and Aaron can be upgrade to small building+, maybe for Aaron is it possible to have a "possibly building" ? Considering there was no way for Yu to damage him without durability negation, the author showed that the difference between them is like for a human to punch a wall and a single punch from Aaron would have killed Yu.

Well, if we want to divide it 3 times and consider the one shot then Viktor will just have the result increase while Yu and Aaron can be upgrade to small building+, maybe for Aaron is it possible to have a "possibly building" ? Considering there was no way for Yu to damage him without durability negation, the author showed that the difference between them is like for a human to punch a wall and a single punch from Aaron would have killed Yu.
No the one shot multiplier doesn’t go on profiles, one shot multiplier is only used in Vs battles

At least show me how that happens in a mathematical way otherwise people will just bounce on you.

At least show me how that happens in a mathematical way otherwise people will just bounce on you.
Alright so I believe is not allowed that's why I said "possibly" but if we take a baseline street level (300 j) and we compare it with a wall (15kj) we have a difference of x50 (if you take human to wall is like x250) considering that's kinda the difference they show when Yu punches Aaron and the difference between small building+ and building is only 0,25 / 0,1275 = 1,96078431372549 and the difference from baseline small building to building is x50 but they are far higher, believe we can consider to put a possibly building (otherwise it will just be "at least far higher), we can even consider that because if Aaron would have land a single punch on Yu the match would have been over so is another one shot.

Last edited:
Alright so I believe is not allowed that's why I said "possibly" but if we take a baseline street level (300 j) and we compare it with a wall (15kj) we have a difference of x50 (if you take human to wall is like x250) considering that's kinda the difference they show when Yu punches Aaron and the difference between small building+ and building is only 0,25 / 0,1275 = 1,96078431372549 and the difference from baseline small building to building is x50 but they are far higher, believe we can consider to put a possibly building (otherwise it will just be "at least far higher), we can even consider that because if Aaron would have land a single punch on Yu the match would have been over so is another one shot.
You should ask people for their opinions. I agree with this one, considering how he easily one-shots him.

Honestly, it looks like Viktor threw Two punches here. It is unknown what percentage of damage was done with the first punch.

Back