• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer AP recalculation (upgrade)

I made a recalc of this, my calc is already accepted by 2 CGMs but I think I have to do this thread in order to use my calculation.
I will copy the reasons why I think my calc is better (they are in the calc page too):
  • The first calc uses Vfrag because there are still few small pieces but the 95% of the total volume as been pulverized since we don't see anything than like 5 little rocks which probably don't even cover the 5% of the total volume.
  • The first calc divided the result by 3 because the 3 booms should be the sounds of the 3 punches but this is not the case, the 3 booms are the echo of the sound of the destruction that propagates in the mine, we only see the booms only after Viktor threw that punch, the miner was going straight to Viktor's position but only noticed him when he was very close to him / when he heard the boom but if Viktor threw more punches and if they made a sound then the miner would have heard it from the start due to the echo, so Viktor only threw a single punch / he threw many but only the last one was enough strong to perform the feat and the others only did small to null damage.
  • I believe my pixelscaling is more precise since he used more panels from different chapters to do it while I only used the feat's scan and a body proportion calculator so the pixels should be more consistent.

Wait what, if you have to divide it by three for three punches you should divide it by three, I severely doubt that those booms weren't symbolising Viktor's punches

Wait what, if you have to divide it by three for three punches you should divide it by three, I severely doubt that those booms weren't symbolising Viktor's punches
so we hear the boom of the first punch only after the third punch lands? Also the miner would have hear it from the start, in a mine there is a big echo and he was going directly to Viktor's position but only noticed when he was near him, assuming he threw more punches and each punch did a decent amount of damage he would have heard it before arriving, is more correct to say the booms derived from the destruction, therefore he may even thew some punches but they didn't do much damage the only one that could do most of the damage is the last one which has been performed when the miner was very close

so we hear the boom of the first punch only after the third punch lands? Also the miner would have hear it from the start, in a mine there is a big echo
Less and less sound is reflected as an echo and more of it gets absorbed by walls every time sound bounces off a surface. Not a good argument.
and he was going directly to Viktor's position but only noticed when he was near him, assuming he threw more punches and each punch did a decent amount of damage he would have heard it before arriving, is more correct to say the booms derived from the destruction, therefore he may even thew some punches but they didn't do much damage the only one that could do most of the damage is the last one which has been performed when the miner was very close
Viktor literally says "Iron Punch" on panel three times, which wouldn't make sense if he only threw one punch. If anything, three punches is a lowball as we don't know how long Viktor was in there. It also doesn't make sense for only Viktor's last punch to be dramatically stronger than his other ones.

Additionally saying that 95% of it was pulverized because only a couple fragments were seen isn't a good argument, given how authors frequently won't bother with drawing rubble. Not to mention there's a giant minecart full of rubble that Andrei Vlascenko and Tommy Maguire (His trainer and the reporter) are sitting in in the scene.

And even if this calc and its assumptions were accurate, it'd still be an outlier given how Viktor can be seen continuously punching the top of Mount Everest in the previous chapter ("MOUNTAIN PUNCH!"), and ice in Antarctica in the same chapter as the Mineshaft punch feat ("ICE PUNCH!"), and he does nowhere near the same amount of damage, further supporting the idea that Viktor had been in the mine for some time.

Also, this isn't even the right forum for this thread.

Less and less sound is reflected as an echo and more of it gets absorbed by walls every time sound bounces off a surface. Not a good argument.
Mh yeah there is still echo, the miner literally noticed Viktor when he was some meters away, he still would have hear the sound before coming in the place, for sure the sound didn't disappear 10 meters away from Viktor, also looked for a video to have an idea about the sound and in a mine it goes very deep tho, the one I heard was from an little explosive so yeah I assume it was more powerful but you could hear it from meters and meters away without any problem and it was also strong, I believe a punch with that impact and DC spreads for not only some meters, even because the author clearly wanted to say the sound was very strong with the booms. So yeah definitely he would have hear it earlier while coming.
Viktor literally says "Iron Punch" on panel three times, which wouldn't make sense if he only threw one punch. If anything, three punches is a lowball as we don't know how long Viktor was in there.
In this case he said "iron punch" two times (and not three as you said) but there are three booms so at least we can say booms =/= number of punches, between the times he says it and the booms I would rater say that the number of punches = number of times he says it but it is also wrong, in the mountain we only see him throwing one punch but he says "mountain punch" two times, in the tornado scene probably he wasn't even punching and still said "tornado punch" two times, in the magma scene we see him only throwing his right punch and still he says "magma punch" two times, in the tsunami part we don't see him punching at all but just because he was small from the POV but we know that with his left arm he was holding the tip of the ship therefore he could have only throw one punch and still he said it two times, after there is the lighting part where he literally didn't move at all and said "lighting punch" only one time but still said it when he didn't even throw a single punch, for the ice one we see that he threw at least three punches and still said it only one time, after there is the iron part, after there is the gatling part when he threw 10 to 15 punches and he only said it one time and for last we have the holy punch where again he didn't move at all and still said "holy punch" therefore number of punches =/= number of times he says "X punch" is heavily inconsistent in each scenario. So booms and times he said "iron punch" have nothing to do with how many punches he threw and I want to say again the booms come after that punch so there is no way they derives from the punches and so the booms are the echo which comes from the sound of the destroyed rock. The scene is this: 1) the miners are coming in 2) a miner sees Viktor and says "huh" since he surprised and didn't expect someone in the mine 3) we see Viktor's punch is going to land 4) we see the punch with the hole and hear the booms, for the whole scene we don't see booms anywhere and the miner had to see Viktor and being some meters away from him (like 10 m) to know he was there, if he was punching from the start (when the miners were coming in) we probably would have had a scene like the miner saying "what are these sounds?" or at least we would have heard a boom when the miner said "huh" because he was already in front of Viktor so he would have heard something for sure.
It also doesn't make sense for only Viktor's last punch to be dramatically stronger than his other ones.
It still may happen, in fiction I've seen many situations like this, if I'm not wrong in re5 Chris is trying to push a rock by punching it and the first hits don't have effect and only the last one moves it (is just an example), I know it doesn't make much sense but it still may happen but I think saying only one single punch is more correct.
Additionally saying that 95% of it was pulverized because only a couple fragments were seen isn't a good argument, given how authors frequently won't bother with drawing rubble. Not to mention there's a giant minecart full of rubble that Andrei Vlascenko and Tommy Maguire (His trainer and the reporter) are sitting in in the scene.
Alright, so you are telling me he each time he punched he took the rocks an put them there but for some reasons with last punch we only see like 5 very little rocks which are clearly very very smaller than the one in the mine cart and we don't see him even picking them, also I want to add that the total volume of the rocks in the mine cart is clearly higher than the volume Viktor destroyed, I want to add that 2 CGMs already agreed with the calc and one specifically said that pulverization is better in this situation than vfrag.
And even if this calc and its assumptions were accurate, it'd still be an outlier given how Viktor can be seen continuously punching the top of Mount Everest in the previous chapter ("MOUNTAIN PUNCH!"), and ice in Antarctica in the same chapter as the Mineshaft punch feat ("ICE PUNCH!"), and he does nowhere near the same amount of damage, further supporting the idea that Viktor had been in the mine for some time.
For the mountain scene you don't see both if there is damage or if there is no damage also not doing something =/= not be able to do something, with this logic Naruto isn't planetary because he doesn't destroy the planet every time he attacks, for the "ice punch" he was in fact punching ice and snow but even if he was punching the land not doing something =/= not be able to do something, his punches are considered incredibly strong from the first time we see him they are even compared to Aaron's one (an Aaron who holds back of course).
Probably the author in that situation wanted to show how strong Viktor's punch is in a clear way since from the start the author is saying how strong he is, there is not even a big jump to call it outlier considering an holding back Aaron is already wall level (using the statement "Sorry I don't know how to hold back" is wrong because we literally see him holding back because he normally doesn't want to kill the people and we only see him going all out against Yu since it was the first time he needed to kill someone to don't die himself) and again his punches are compared to an extremely holding back Aaron's ones which are easily at least wall level.
Viktor never said things like "oh no I can't destroy a wall" which would contradict the feat so calling this feat an outlier is wrong and just doesn't make sense just because he didn't perform something similar in other occasions and we also have to consider that there is another feat which can be scaled to building/large building in the verse so a baseline building level not only isn't a big jump for the character but is not even a big jump for the verse.
Also, this isn't even the right forum for this thread.
From what I read if you want to use a recalculation this is the correct one since the CGMs are supposed to tell which one is more reliable.

Last edited:
Mh yeah there is still echo, the miner literally noticed Viktor when he was some meters away, he still would have hear the sound before coming in the place, for sure the sound didn't disappear 10 meters away from Viktor, also looked for a video to have an idea about the sound and in a mine it goes very deep tho, the one I heard was from an little explosive so yeah I assume it was more powerful but you could hear it from meters and meters away without any problem and it was also strong, I believe a punch with that impact and DC spreads for not only some meters, even because the author clearly wanted to say the sound was very strong with the booms. So yeah definitely he would have hear it earlier while coming.

In this case he said "iron punch" two times (and not three as you said) but there are three booms so at least we can say booms =/= number of punches, between the times he says it and the booms I would rater say that the number of punches = number of times he says it but it is also wrong, in the mountain we only see him throwing one punch but he says "mountain punch" two times, in the tornado scene probably he wasn't even punching and still said "tornado punch" two times, in the magma scene we see him only throwing his right punch and still he says "magma punch" two times, in the tsunami part we don't see him punching at all but just because he was small from the POV but we know that with his left arm he was holding the tip of the ship therefore he could have only throw one punch and still he said it two times, after there is the lighting part where he literally didn't move at all and said "lighting punch" only one time but still said it when he didn't even throw a single punch, for the ice one we see that he threw at least three punches and still said it only one time, after there is the iron part, after there is the gatling part when he threw 10 to 15 punches and he only said it one time and for last we have the holy punch where again he didn't move at all and still said "holy punch" therefore number of punches =/= number of times he says "X punch" is heavily inconsistent in each scenario. So booms and times he said "iron punch" have nothing to do with how many punches he threw and I want to say again the booms come after that punch so there is no way they derives from the punches and so the booms are the echo which comes from the sound of the destroyed rock. The scene is this: 1) the miners are coming in 2) a miner sees Viktor and says "huh" since he surprised and didn't expect someone in the mine 3) we see Viktor's punch is going to land 4) we see the punch with the hole and hear the booms, for the whole scene we don't see booms anywhere and the miner had to see Viktor and being some meters away from him (like 10 m) to know he was there, if he was punching from the start (when the miners were coming in) we probably would have had a scene like the miner saying "what are these sounds?" or at least we would have heard a boom when the miner said "huh" because he was already in front of Viktor so he would have heard something for sure.

It still may happen, in fiction I've seen many situations like this, if I'm not wrong in re5 Chris is trying to push a rock by punching it and the first hits don't have effect and only the last one moves it (is just an example), I know it doesn't make much sense but it still may happen but I think saying only one single punch is more correct.

Alright, so you are telling me he each time he punched he took the rocks an put them there but for some reasons with last punch we only see like 5 very little rocks which are clearly very very smaller than the one in the mine cart and we don't see him even picking them, also I want to add that the total volume of the rocks in the mine cart is clearly higher than the volume Viktor destroyed, I want to add that 2 CGMs already agreed with the calc and one specifically said that pulverization is better in this situation than vfrag.

For the mountain scene you don't see both if there is damage or if there is no damage also not doing something =/= not be able to do something, with this logic Naruto isn't planetary because he doesn't destroy the planet every time he attacks, for the "ice punch" he was in fact punching ice and snow but even if he was punching the land not doing something =/= not be able to do something, his punches are considered incredibly strong from the first time we see him they are even compared to Aaron's one (an Aaron who holds back of course).
Probably the author in that situation wanted to show how strong Viktor's punch is in a clear way since from the start the author is saying how strong he is, there is not even a big jump to call it outlier considering an holding back Aaron is already wall level (using the statement "Sorry I don't know how to hold back" is wrong because we literally see him holding back because he normally doesn't want to kill the people and we only see him going all out against Yu since it was the first time he needed to kill someone to don't die himself) and again his punches are compared to an extremely holding back Aaron's ones which are easily at least wall level.
Viktor never said things like "oh no I can't destroy a wall" which would contradict the feat so calling this feat an outlier is wrong and just doesn't make sense just because he didn't perform something similar in other occasions and we also have to consider that there is another feat which can be scaled to building/large building in the verse so a baseline building level not only isn't a big jump for the character but is not even a big jump for the verse.

From what I read if you want to use a recalculation this is the correct one since the CGMs are supposed to tell which one is more reliable.
I ain’t reading allat, do what you want I can not be bothered with that 😭

Tbh bro I wanna let you cook, but this CRT has quite a lot of assumptions. The safe route is 3 punches, but even ignoring that, 8-C is way the hell above everything in the verse, so it's an outlier either way.

Tbh bro I wanna let you cook, but this CRT has quite a lot of assumptions. The safe route is 3 punches,
Again is not an assumption unless the miner is deaf the only way for it to work is that the feat has been performed in a single punch, read the reply above.
but even ignoring that, 8-C is way the hell above everything in the verse, so it's an outlier either way.
As I said again the verse is consistently at least wall level and a baseline building level isn't a big jump, a big jump would have been Viktor destroying the mountain during the scene and also the verse has already another building/large building feat which is K surviving at like 2-3 floors of a building falling on him, the feat doesn't even have contradictions, an example would be Viktor saying " there is no way i can destroy this door" or something like that, calling this outlier is just an excuse to don't accept this for no reason.

Last edited:
As I said again the verse is consistently at least wall level and a baseline building level isn't a big jump, a big jump would have been Viktor destroying the mountain during the scene and also the verse has already another building/large building feat which is K surviving at like 2-3 floors of a building falling on him, the feat doesn't even have contradictions, an example would be Viktor saying " there is no way i can destroy this door" or something like that, calling this outlier is just an excuse to don't accept this for no reason.
Bro I'll kill for a 8-C The Boxer, this just ain't it. Not to mention, I hope you realize that the jump from Yu's sandbag destruction to Building level is a difference of 10300+ times, right?

I will, however, consider this if the K stuff is indeed Building level. However, I heavily doubt it tbh.

Can you post the calc of the K stuff?

Bro I'll kill for a 8-C The Boxer, this just ain't it. Not to mention, I hope you realize that the jump from Yu's sandbag destruction to Building level is a difference of 10300+ times, right?
I wanna make an example of another verse, Chainsawman has feats from small building/building to town in this wiki and you are complaining here about characters who are consistently wall effortless when they show a baseline building feat, also you ignored everything I said and the motivations I gove and you are just saying "no it doesn't work".
I will, however, consider this if the K stuff is indeed Building level. However, I heavily doubt it tbh.

Can you post the calc of the K stuff?
I have a calc but I'm still working on it so I'll just put the feat, there is no way you consider this less than building,

8-C: Building level​

Characters or objects that can destroy medium-sized buildings and constructions, such as large factories or large complexes such as supermarkets.

This clearly has the size of a supermarket, if you go in a shopping center with a supermarket in it normally they are not even 1 floor to make you understand the size of the falling part, for the calc I have on discord (again I stil working on it) I got a 2,8 tons (large building level with Vfrag) but even without calcs this is clearly building level so Viktor having a baseline building level feat is not an outlier at all.

Last edited:
I have a calc but I'm still working on it so I'll just put the feat, there is no way you consider this less than building,

8-C: Building level​

Characters or objects that can destroy medium-sized buildings and constructions, such as large factories or large complexes such as supermarkets.

This clearly has the size of a supermarket, if you go in a shopping center with a supermarket in it normally they are not even 1 floor to make you understand the size of the falling part, for the calc I have on discord (again I stil working on it) I got a 2,8 tons (large building level with Vfrag) but even without calcs this is clearly building level so Viktor having a baseline building level feat is not an outlier at all.
The top part of the building doesn't land on only K, it hits and fragments into a bunch of rubble upon hitting the ground, the energy of which K would only recieve a tiny cross-section of.

Think of it like a rough version of those training scenes where a character is sitting underneath a waterfall. They aren't taking the entirety of the waterfall's force, only the small part of it that hits their shoulders. The rest flows around them.

The top part of the building doesn't land on only K, it hits and fragments into a bunch of rubble upon hitting the ground, the energy of which K would only recieve a tiny cross-section of.

Think of it like a rough version of those training scenes where a character is sitting underneath a waterfall. They aren't taking the entirety of the waterfall's force, only the small part of it that hits their shoulders. The rest flows around them.
Well yeah honestly that's another reason why I didn't already upload it, I would prefer to ask a CGM about it, but yeah I may drop this point, anyway for Viktor the other points are still up, and honestly wall to baseline building isn't a big jump I've seen bigger jumps in many verses and as I already said is a very simple feat and doesn't have contradictions.

(Anyway thanks for pointing that out, I will review that feat)

I'm not a fan of calling it an outlier, we already use the same feat as the only reason for 9-A Boxer (Which is already leagues above every other feat in the verse)
The problem seems to be with the calc if anything,
Viktor literally says "Iron Punch" on panel three times, which wouldn't make sense if he only threw one punch. If anything, three punches is a lowball as we don't know how long Viktor was in there. It also doesn't make sense for only Viktor's last punch to be dramatically stronger than his other ones.

I'mma be real with ya i wouldn't particularly mind cutting the AP to below 400 megajoules. For a guy who one-shot a running kodiak bear, tanked a lightning bolt (although on the ground) and is generally shown to be superhuman, i don't see why this would be that big of a problem. He didn't do the same level of damage to mt. Everest, yes, but he was just generally punching more so to just note the fact that he punched it, similarly to how he 'holy' punched, lightning punched and tornado punched (not to mention breaking it would probably break the law) while in the mines he seemed to be a lot more invested into doing damage when it came to the Iron punch.

Here's the deal. He was in a mine right? He wanted to punch through some iron, but what we see isn't really iron, now is it? I think what they meant here was that he was 'mining' for iron via punching, rather than just punching iron. That's why he actually dealt lots of damage there while the rest he just punched casually, same way he didn't actually punch lava.

I'mma be real with ya i wouldn't particularly mind cutting the AP to below 400 megajoules. For a guy who one-shot a running kodiak bear, tanked a lightning bolt (although on the ground) and is generally shown to be superhuman, i don't see why this would be that big of a problem. He didn't do the same level of damage to mt. Everest, yes, but he was just generally punching more so to just note the fact that he punched it, similarly to how he 'holy' punched, lightning punched and tornado punched (not to mention breaking it would probably break the law) while in the mines he seemed to be a lot more invested into doing damage when it came to the Iron punch.

Here's the deal. He was in a mine right? He wanted to punch through some iron, but what we see isn't really iron, now is it? I think what they meant here was that he was 'mining' for iron via punching, rather than just punching iron. That's why he actually dealt lots of damage there while the rest he just punched casually, same way he didn't actually punch lava.
I mean one shorting a bear isn’t impressive enough to be put at 400 mega joules and a lighting bolt is only about 1 mega joule

I don't really care about the stats of the verse at this point one way or another. Count me as neutral.

Here's the deal. He was in a mine right? He wanted to punch through some iron, but what we see isn't really iron, now is it? I think what they meant here was that he was 'mining' for iron via punching, rather than just punching iron. That's why he actually dealt lots of damage there while the rest he just punched casually,
It may work but I believe that was a single punch for the reasons I mentioned earlier.
same way he didn't actually punch lava.
he did punch the lava he didn't get burn due to the leidenfrost effect or something like that but yeah there are times where he doesn't punch at all.

It may work but I believe that was a single punch for the reasons I mentioned earlier.
disagree, occam's razor says he punched three times since there are three sound effects and he is repeating his words
he did punch the lava he didn't get burn due to the leidenfrost effect or something like that but yeah there are times where he doesn't punch at all.
he didn't punch it, he was punching above it. The perspective is weird due to the coloration but they were standing in front of it and he punched above it. He didn't get burn whilst punching above it.

Usually it doesn't count tho, even a human can survive a lighting, it would be small building if he tanked it but you can survive with "luck", the page should exaplin it at the end.
still, the general portrayal of the character is that he is very much superhuman, as he survives being in a tornado and hunts wild boars naked for a living

still, the general portrayal of the character is that he is very much superhuman, as he survives being in a tornado and hunts wild boars naked for a living
yeah I didn't want to say he is a normal human, of course he is superhuman.

Finally i'd like to say that outliers are somewhat more lenient in tier 9. A difference of 10000x may seem colossal at first and if the 1x was 1 ton of tnt i'd absolutely agree with you, but we're talking about joules here. Just because it has a joule value that much greater doesn't make it that big of an outlier simply because they are in the same visual range.
It's kinda how a difference of a billion wouldn't matter in tier 4-B. The feats before that were indeed casual 9-B feats and after years of training and combat we see one of the heaviest hitting dudes have a 9-A feat. In a verse where there's only like 5 AP feats overall, should we really be complaining about outliers?

I already explain everything you should read what I said above to Elaj.
read it and i still disagree. In fact while your logic is understandable, it is pointed in the wrong direction. What stops Viktor from punching a hole in three punches as the miner is approaching? He simply could've arrived not long before the miner and started late. I very much think that the three booms and the repeating of words supports the fact that it was done in 3 punches, no more, no less, until the right anime season comes out in like 2027 and disproves the feat, though i won't be there for it.

read it and i still disagree. In fact while your logic is understandable, it is pointed in the wrong direction. What stops Viktor from punching a hole in three punches as the miner is approaching? He simply could've arrived not long before the miner and started late. I very much think that the three booms and the repeating of words supports the fact that it was done in 3 punches, no more, no less, until the right anime season comes out in like 2027 and disproves the feat, though i won't be there for it.
Alright so what's the justification of the booms only coming after the third punch? is Viktor like supersonic so he is much faster than the speed of sound? Also since you brought up the fact he says more times "iron punch" he only says it two times and the booms are three they don't match at all, and as I said above how many times he says it is heavily inconsistent there is a time he punches 13 times and he only say it one times, do we count it as he only punched one time? no, many times he didn't even punch and still said it one-two times do we count he punched one time while we clearly see he didn't punch at all? no.
If you say the booms are = number of punches you should explain the reason the first boom only comes after the third punch at least.
The scene was this: the miner says " huh" because he notice Viktor we see the punch and after when it lands and the miner says "who are you" we hear the booms, we clearly see the punch that was landing when the miner was there is the right which is the same we see after and the miner didn't hear anything before litterally nothing.

Alright so what's the justification of the booms only coming after the third punch? is Viktor like supersonic so he is much faster than the speed of sound?
The booms did not come after Viktor punched, they came WHILE he was punching. The Boxer is a manhwa and you can't portray rapid motion through still art, so obviously the panel would have 3 booms to display he was punching 3 times.

Alright so what's the justification of the booms only coming after the third punch? is Viktor like supersonic so he is much faster than the speed of sound? Also since you brought up the fact he says more times "iron punch" he only says it two times and the booms are three they don't match at all, and as I said above how many times he says it is heavily inconsistent there is a time he punches 13 times and he only say it one times, do we count it as he only punched one time? no, many times he didn't even punch and still said it one-two times do we count he punched one time while we clearly see he didn't punch at all? no.
If you say the booms are = number of punches you should explain the reason the first boom only comes after the third punch at least.
what i am saying is, him saying it twice implies it's already more than one.
Then there's the fact that they don't come only after the third punch, they come with the punching. Heck, we see two panels where he punches, one only of his hand and the other of him punching again.
The booms did not come after Viktor punched, they came WHILE he was punching. The Boxer is a manhwa and you can't portray rapid motion through still art, so obviously the panel would have 3 booms to display he was punching 3 times.
this

what i am saying is, him saying it twice implies it's already more than one.
Then there's the fact that they don't come only after the third punch, they come with the punching. Heck, we see two panels where he punches, one only of his hand and the other of him punching again.
the miner says "huh" he sees Viktor he didn't hear anything before after he says "huh" we see a punch from Viktor, we have the scane of the punch landing and in the moment the miner says "who are you?" the punch lands and we see the damage, and in the scans it was always the right hand so it was the same punch, so if he was punching from earlier he would have punched before the miner said "huh" because after we see only that punch, but before it the miner doesn't heard anything so is impossible that he was punching even before.
I want to say it again:
1) the miner sees Viktor "huh" and before that he didn't hear anything 2) we see a right punch from Viktor landing so he did it while or after the "huh" 3) we see that punch landing (right one) and we hear the 3 booms and after the punch landed the miner says "who are you", if you tell me he punched more he must have done it before the miner said "huh" but the miner didn't hear anything, is literally impossible.

the miner says "huh" he sees Viktor he didn't hear anything before after he says "huh" we see a punch from Viktor, we have the scane of the punch landing and in the moment the miner says "who are you?" the punch lands and we see the damage, and in the scans it was always the right hand so it was the same punch, so if he was punching from earlier he would have punched before the miner said "huh" because after we see only that punch, but before it the miner doesn't heard anything so is impossible that he was punching even before.

I want to say it again:
1) the miner sees Viktor "huh" and before that he didn't hear anything 2) we see a right punch from Viktor landing so he did it while or after the "huh" 3) we see that punch landing (right one) and we hear the 3 booms and after the punch landed the miner says "who are you", if you tell me he punched more he must have done it before the miner said "huh" but the miner didn't hear anything, is literally impossible.
What are you talking about, you can't explain the boom's in any other way, its very OBVIOUSLY INTENDED to be Viktors punches

He's arguing there's many because it's an echo
Yeah because is literally impossible that he threw more otherwise the scene itself wouldn't work unless the miner is deaf, honestly it can even be an exaggeration of the sound like instead of a big boom you wrote it like 3 times it can be many things we should wait for the anime for that specific thing anyway from the context is still impossible that he threw even two punches.
Anyway I wrote to some CGMs since at the end they will decide which one is more reliable.

If there are 3 booms the result should be divided by 3 no?

Also the panels of the feat barely imply pulverization imo

Last edited:
>Tokyo Revengers calc

Yeah and that's pretty solid evidence as to why pulverization shouldn't be used.
This is KLOL:

p0WJhar.png

Also KLOL.

Back