• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster: It's back and better. Registration thread.

"You know...this really feels like things just sorta went south didn't it?" The black and white beast spoke aloud as he sat alone in his throne. A few days ago he pulled several people from there own universes to play his sick game and well...it just got weird after that. Some of them just sorta disappeared that and E kinda forgot all their names. E began to pondered on the idea of restarting his game and then as if someone were waiting for E to begin pondering, a voice rung through the throne room.

Code:
"E! I see your not doing to well chap. Your not working out for ya?" The speaker had a strong british tone. The moment E heard the voice he quickly shrieked "OH HELL NO!" He shot from his throne, eyes sparking with yellow energy, E jerked his head around looking for the speaker "Show yourself Time Wasp! Why are you here?!" Despite his angry, if one were to listen closely they heard something in E's voice that's very uncharacteristic for him...fear. "Calm down chap. Celestial Spider has a proposition for ya. Would like your game to restart? Maybe do a bit better than you did last time?" E's anger and fear faded alomst instantly. "What proposition?" Time Wasp revealed himself as he stepped out from a pillar within the room. Shiny cobalt armor covered his entire body. The chest plate was decorated with cravings depicting a wasp with a hourglass sign on its abdomen. The hourglass seemed to glow a bright blue. "Well to put it bluntly, I am to rewind time to four seconds before you began your game and you will keep your memories so you don't make anymore mistakes and in return you shall go to universe 918273 after the game is over and you shall receive further orders there."
E took a moment to let the proposition sink in. He hated Time Wasp and the one he serves but E also REALLY wanted to restart his game. "Fine..." E answered after a moment. "Excellent choice." Time Wasp said but before he anything else E asked "If I had said no, would you have done it anyway?" Time Wasp responded in a smug tone "CS always gets what she wants. You know that better than anyone." In a flash, E was standing in front of the large computer decice. "The multiverses grabber." E simply said before press a large glowing button on the controls. "Let's see what those guys on the wiki have for me."

Rule 1. Starting speed is MHS+ and regen is low.

Rule 2. Keep hax to a minimum. At least at the beginning. I must approve of your powers.

Rule 3. All power must be selected via https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

Rule 4. You start with five powers.

Rule 5. No omni powers or embodiments

Rule 6. Character limit is 12. 11 spots currently taken.

Rule 7. Starting tier is 9-B

Rule 8. All added characters are immune to power copy

Rule 9. Starting Maximum range for abilities is 50 meters and lifting strength is class 5.

One more thing extra info on the setting can found here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3089321?useskin=oasis

People in https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Dusty_Raider/Sandbox?useskin=oasis

Characters creation

Name:

Appearance:

Powers:

It's nothing so special.

Do you know Elder Scrolls? I would like to take the Dragonknight class, it is a class that is mainly based on magical earth / fire attacks and a couple of poison moves.

@Dusty

I could know how much is the lifting strength and the maximum range of character attacks? (Also the range of abilities like extrasensory perception)

Back