• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Waiting on Invidia and Theo's feats calc, but in the mean time, some things can be changed.

Downgrade to Small City level
First of all, many of the characters are mountain level for destroying a mountain, however this kind of feat is actually not mountain level according to this.

So i propose the characters who are currently mountain level be downgraded to Low 7-B.

Grimore Tiering
First of all, Invidia's main body speed should be Unknow, being higher dimensional doesn't necessitate Immeasurable speed. And as i will show below he isn't even higher dimensionsal.

In terms of his ap, first lets look at where the tiering comes from:

Hrmm, a lock has been released. I will explain within the allowable limits. Gluttony made a dubious sound before explaining, ―First, the grimoires don't exist in this world. Both me and Pride, our bodies don't exist in this lower dimension. In order to enter this lower dimension, we need a control unit that minimizes our function and size.
"So… there is a separate body?"

-That's right.

Occasionally, there were vague terms, but Theodore concentrated on the main facts that he understood from the explanation.

According to Gluttony, the bodies of the Seven Sins lived outside this dimension in a place where no life lived. They dispatched separate bodies to a number of dimensional systems. This world's Gluttony was just one of the many separate bodies which were scattered.

Then a question suddenly popped into Theodore's head.

"Why will it take 1,000 years to come back? It can just send another separate body."

―It is simple. There is a finite number of separate bodies. The number of dimensions contemplated by the Seven Sins is indefinite, and the number of bodies sent was also close to limitless. In the rare case that a separate body is destroyed like it is now, it will take around 1,000 years to restore it.

Theodore asked again with a cold face, "Then is it impossible to completely block it from this dimension?"

―It is impossible, Gluttony replied immediately, without any hesitation. ―The body that lives in the outer dimension is a 7th stage divine entity which draws information and power from the inexhaustible dimensional system. You will only become part of the mountain of dead bodies.
~ Chapter 152​
The main bodies of grimories don't exist within the universe, they exist outside it and dispatch separate bodies to a number of dimensional systems.

I think dimension in this case isn't referring to higher dimensions but universes. this isn't the first time dimensions are mentioned, other times it's referring to other dimensions not higher dimensions:

The name of the amethyst that Gluttony swallowed was N├¡dhöggur's Bloodstone, and the message that said the evil dragon was aware of Theodore's presence was eerie. Above all, N├¡dhöggur was the demon king of Nastrond, an external dimension adjacent to this material world.
'But the sinners who fall into Nastrond are said to have their souls captured in the abyss and that they would suffer for a long time.' Theodore couldn't argue about the dualism of good and evil with an infinite dimensional world, but he could say one thing. Nastrond was a dimension based on evil, and N├¡dhöggur was the demon king on top of such malevolence.
~ Chapter 311​
Many dimensions again are said to exist:

All materials in this world are made up of the four elements of fire, water, earth, and wind.
The unique properties of these four elements—dry, wet, hot, and cold—are used to form all things. Paracelsus built the system of the four elementals by substituting the elementals into this theory, but I have a higher goal. There was no concept of right and wrong when it came to theories of the world. Muspelheim which was filled with flames, Cocytus that was frozen, Pandemonium where demons resided… In this universe, many dimensions existed, each with their own unique origin. The four elements theory was just one branch of this infinite world.
~ Chapter 297​
Also M─üra-p─üp─½yas who is comparable to the grimores can crush the world with one finger:

M─üra-p─üp─½yas was an existence that could crush this material world with one finger!
Such a being hadn't existed in the world at the height of the Age of Mythology. No, it was almost impossible for it to exist. Just like a bowl couldn't contain a larger volume than its size, M─üra-p─üp─½yas was a monster that this small-scale material world couldn't afford. This was also true of the seventh stage of the Seven Sins. Calling M─üra-p─üp─½yas to this material world meant the destruction of this dimension.
~ Chapter 365​
In all these context dimension is clearly just referring to normal dimensions and not higher dimensions.

In addition not all dimensions are universes, for example the Dragons' Paradise dimension is only the size of a star:

Even the Dragon's Paradise, which was dozens of times larger than this star, couldn't bear the power.
"Dragon's Paradise?" - It was the dimension where dragons lived and where the dragon god, Bahamut, and his kin nurtured and managed the dragons of every dimension.
~ Chapter 379​
The universe has been stated to be infinite:

The sky beyond the sky... It was an infinite space where the sun and moon shone regularly—the universe.
'...This is the cradle of stars!' This was a world that many pioneers had failed to return from. Theodore was filled with fear and joy as he gazed upon the magnificent scenery. His material world was nothing more than a small crumb before this infinite space.
~ Chapter 389​
Invidia should just be High Universe level for being larger than the universe, he does draw power from the infinite dimensions that exist but don't think that makes him 2-A, since not all of them are universe sized.

Akashic Tiering
Since Invidia is being downgrade so will Akashic.

Akashic exists in the most profound dimension in space:

The Akashic Records was the center of the most profound dimension in space.
~ Chapter 397​
This dimensions exists several levels higher than the universe:

As soon as Theodore fell into the Akashic Records, her heart had stopped before restarting. Even the contract of a Seven Sins contract had been cut off, so her soul had gotten damaged. Back when Theodore's soul shattered and entered a dimension that was several levels higher, it had broken all of his contracts.
~ Chapter 398​
Not sure being several levels higher than a universe counts as being higher dimensional anymore, if it does this would make Akashic like 1-C.

If that doesn't make him 1-C, he should be Low 2-C due to various things such as being able to end and restart the universe:

Theodore's eyes widened as he stared at Akashic. "The throne of omnipotence... I didn't know why it was called this, but now I know better than anyone else. A collection of dimensional information? That is ridiculous nonsense. It is just gathered information. It is the self-consciousness that can wield infinite power."
The origin of this mystery was denied by the source. However, Akashic didn't refute the remark. He just waited quietly without saying if this matter was true or false. In the face of omnipotence, no concept was absolute. Good and evil, justice and injustice, yin and yang... It was possible to end the universe at this moment and restore it at the next. Theodore was convinced when he saw the true Akashic Records.
~ Chapter 394​
And being the consciousness of the universe and is made up of all laws:

Fractal cosmology was a delusion that some of the world's fools had come up with. It was some nonsense about the similarity between the body and natural phenomena, a fancy notion that this universe could be someone's body and that their body was made up of hundreds of universes.
"It is a little different but you are the consciousness of this universe. You have no choice but to be omnipotent. All the laws that make up the universe are part of you. Magic, shamanism, aura, science, gods... No matter what path they choose, the investigator is the same. It is like saying that a river will lead to the sea and the stars to the galaxy."
~ Chapter 394​

" Hrmm, a lock has been released. I will explain within the allowable limits. Gluttony made a dubious sound before explaining, ―First, the grimoires don't exist in this world. Both me and Pride, our bodies don't exist in this lower dimension. In order to enter this lower dimension, we need a control unit that minimizes our function and size. "So… there is a separate body?"

How is that not higher dimensional.It talks about their bodies existing on a higher dimension

Hmm, think the infinite dimensional part is where i am iffy, originally i was gonna put grimores at 5-D.

I remember gluttony talking about 4-D in another instance, where it's said compared to gluttony's knowledge theodore is like a caveman since it has knowledge of physics and 4-D, also 2-D spaces also exist so we can probably take grimores as being higher dimensional, to what extent is the question.

So you agree with Akaskic being 1-C and Invidia being High 2-A i assume?

Ultima agrees with 1-C for Akashic, Setsuna thinks Invidia should be higher dimensionsal, which would make him High 2-A since to him the universe is lower dimensional.

I agree with Akaskic being 1-C and Invidia being High 2-A but think High 1-B is iffy.

Shouldn't be high hyperverse, should be complex multiverse.

Must have been an oversight, will change it now.

Theodore,
He shouldn't have resistance to existence erasure for enduring the akashic records?

I remember he even resurrected after that, shouldn't he have mid-godly regen?

Back