• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue's Sadness inducement apparently doesn't affect non-human animals (according to her profile) but she's still way stronger and has good Regen so I'll go for her

Other than Time Break which slows him down too very rarely, he's not like shadow who spams it

Make it Blue Vs Shadow.

I'm joking, don't you dare.

Well, Sonic scales from a 511 Petatons feat, while Blue is >35 Petatons, so Sonic might be somehwat stronger; Blue's Regen could be a problem tho.

It also seems like Sonic is 14.53 times stronger than Blue (AP wise, and at most), he also seems to have much more abilities but I don't actually knowns how those works; combat abilities from Blue are just Danmaku and Pathokinesis and the last one isn't useful at all.

@Paulo she scales to Yellow she scales to the partially formed cluster which is superior to the unformed cluster which is 2 exatons by waking up

I don't think that breaking a broken ship that is weaker than the Cluster would scale her to the Cluster, Diamonds are definitively weaker than their respective ships; also, escaping from a hatch do not help neither.

But in any case, she is x3.9 stronger, and still don't known how Sonic's powers works.

@Antonio Siad ship withstood several minutes of constant assault from the Cluster and knocked it around during that time

Well, Yellow did only break a tiny piece of the ship after it was already destroyed, although I do recall some cases of characters scaling to others just for doing slight damage such as scratches, so I guess the scaling is fine? I don't know.

Is still weaker than the Cluster (at most as strong), and again, being destroyed do not help and getting out from a hatch neither. Diamonds would be at the very most 2 Exatons.

Anyway, I'm voting Blue until someone tell me ho does the Sonic's powers works, reasons? Higher AP and regen, would say experience but I'm pretty sure Diamonds hasn't stepped in battlefields before.

Yes theyre overall weaker

Yellow has actually seeing as she commands the entire military and whatnot but seeing as Blue could fight off all the Crystal Gems without even trying says something

Just do superior AP, they do not need to do much, they have superior tactical intelligence but they have no experience fighting its equals (except maybe themself, but that is unknown).

Going to give it to Blue Diamond due to her AP advantage and regen.

And yeah, Sonic also doesn't spam his haxxier abilities, that's Shadow's thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back