• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Black Knight vs The Death Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fepr-Blackknight
Death Knight Fire Emblem Heroes
The two masked assholes of FE, patron saints of ******* you up by fighting you way too early are here and ready to rumble. Radiant Dawn Black Knight will be used, so he can actually be hurt. Post-Timeskip Jeritza will be used. They have no knowledge of each other's abilities, and are just here to fight.
Round 1: Black Knight vs Death Knight. Death Knight is bloodlusted as in character.

Round 2: Zelgius vs Jeritza. As they are fighting without their personas, Zelgius cannot use Alondite, nor can Jeritza use the Scythe of Sariel.

Who wins?

Black Knight:

Death Knight:

EDIT: Elaboration.

Wait, actually this is unbalanced either way. Black Knight is Low 7-B and Death Knight could either be High 7-C or 7-A. It's a stomp in one way or the other. Also, Black Knight has Nihil, which negates Death Knight's hax. Black Knight also can still use Eclipse.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Wait, actually this is unbalanced either way. Black Knight is Low 7-B and Death Knight could either be High 7-C or 7-A. It's a stomp in one way or the other. Also, Black Knight has Nihil, which negates Death Knight's hax. Black Knight also can still use Eclipse.
Isn't Death Knight only slightly under half Black Knight's AP in his High 7-C key? Sure it doesn't make too much of a diffrence since BK has hax on his side, but the AP gap is technically feasible, right?

Schnee One said:
What's the exact calculation of their AP?
Death Knight scales to Pre-Timeskip Byleth, whose High 7-C key sits at half their Low 7-B key, which sits at 1,3 megatons in AP (1300 kilotons : 2 = 650 kilotons of AP). Characters in Ike's games can tank Rexbolt and hurt others who can tank it, which puts their AP at 1,39 megatons, so Black Knight is a little over twice as strong as Death Knight.

Not to be a dick because I'm the one who failed to mention it before I edited it in, but post-timeskip Jeritza is being used, scaling to post-timeskip Byleth instead of pre-timeskip.

JerichoByzantine said:
Not to be a dick because I'm the one who failed to mention it before I edited it in, but post-timeskip Jeritza is being used, scaling to post-timeskip Byleth instead of pre-timeskip.
In that case DK stomps because he one-shots.

Death Knight stomps because 7-A is like more than a hundred times the AP of Black Knight. It's still a miss match however you look at it.

Rtxthegamer said:
DK. donkey kong. DK. donkey kong stomps
Yes, Death Knight and Donkey Kong have the same abriviation, i've heard that joke before. Just like how Black Knight is often reffered to as Burger King because they also have the same abriviation.

Even High 7-C Vs Low 7-B would still be a stomp via Eclipse.

It negates durability and gives 5x the damage on top of the defense reduction; plus DK does not equivalent to Nihil, so not only is BK twice as strong and tough, he gets to use all his hax where as DK has none left. Eclipse would be like a oneshot move here. Also, the scaling chain makes BK far above the calculation he's scaled from.

I pretty much agree with Medeus here. While the AP gap alone between BK and pre-timeskip DK isn't enough to make it a stomp, the fact that BK disables DK's hax while keeping his own on top of having the AP advantage certainly is. And post-timeskip DK is in too high of a tier for BK to compare so i suggest closing this for being a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back