• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The biggest example of wank/downplay youve ever seen

TOAA created the "omniverse", which is a structure that has infinite dimensions and even realms/people beyond dimensions all together. Or even if you want to discard dimensional tiering, TOAA is the supreme creator of a verse where dudes who can bust infinite universes can become fodder. So either way he's pretty damn powerful.

Didn't Juggernaut hold his own against WB Hulk pretty well?

Juggernaut being > Thor seems weird, but not that weird I guess.

Side note: Juggy's justification for 4-B should be rewritten.

[[1]] According to this user, an hypotethical battle between TOAA and The Prescence will destroy the GREAT OMNIVERSE (the place were every Fictional Verse coexist: DC, Marvel, Image Comics, Disney, all Anime/Manga, all movies created, all video games, Warner Bros, etc)

So, Reality/Fiction Interaction for TOAA and The Prescence.

my turn mofos

my friend, Landon, is an ultimate narutard ninjastorm.

he said that naruto has infinity chakra, therefore, he can create 9 quintillion rasenshurikans and blow up the universe

naruto can also solo digimon, as well as one shot zeed

he also said zeed is only low universal

also, the moon is naruto was an entire dimention.

i shit you not, this happened

Wokistan said:
MystiTrainer said:
Here's a collection of every stupid downplay and wank my friend has spewed:

Naruto can solo the Marvelverse

Naruto cannot die in his other form

Black Lightning can one-Shot Thor

Captain America can kick Black Panther's ass.

Cap America can beat Iron Man.

Hulk is stronger than Thor.

Not kidding, he said all of that stuff. Smh
Isnt WB hulk actually quite a bit stronger than Thor? He's equal to sentry.
Believe it or not, Thor killed Sentry at one point. Dunno if it's PIS or an outlier tho. Also, I meant PHYSICALLY. Let's see Hulk lift twenty planets five times the size of Earth in one hand...

All of hulks strength is physical, and sentry is physically his million supernovas thing. Also, hulk has high 3A physical outliers.

person A: I am 100% certain that odin scales to people like thor and SS,so thats untrue.

person B: Both of these people are slower than Kid Goku, much less Jiren.

person C: Both of them are FTL.
I have no idea what are you yapping about. person B: In flight, sure. But can you show me a single feat of Thor or Surfer snatching bullets out of the air?

From the same discusion:

Well the amount of raw ki one is able to output is most closely tied to power level, moreso at least than speed, strength, or durability. [...] one should be able to scale Jiren's ki output to Goku's. Every indication by the creator points that way, so it makes sense that his Ki output is somewhere greater than planetary.

The reason I say "planetary" is because that's the largest confirmed object we see the Dragonball characters either destroy or treat as if an attack can destroy. Whether it's Goku being unable to dodge Vegeta's Galick Gun, Frieza blowing up a planet, Goku having to Instant-Transmission in order to hit Cell with a Kamehameha from below, Kid Buu blowing up a bunch of planets in rapid succession, or even Frieza using the power to "blow up a planet" in the tournament of power like it's some kind of big deal all point to a planet being the largest thing these characters can destroy. [...]

On a physical level, and correct me if I'm wrong, we see Jiren punch either Goku or Vegeta out of SSB. There is fortunately a confirmed instance of an attack knocking them out of blue and then subsequently being used on a measurable physical body. That is the Lightning of Absolution from Zamasu. Said lightning knocks them out of blue, and when it is used on the Earth it causes massive tectonic upheavals all over the Earth. To do so would require disrupting the mantle. The mantle is >>>>> the crust, like it's not even close, and tectonic plates are mere portions of the crust. Therefore, the lightning of absolution is likely in the Continent++++ kind of range. Jiren's physical strength is likely in there too, given the similar feat of quickly knocking them out of blue.

TL DR:

-Human level speed Odin

-Vegeta galick gun one shot Jiren

Quite a few

Ive had one guy who thinks that the one above all cannot solo touhou

People who think chara is street level

Ive heard of people comparing fnaf to dragon ball and mortal kombat (like seriously, johnny cage could solo fnaf)

One guy comparing thought robot to saitama

And one guy who thinks that namek saga frieza is only small planetary in first form

I got someone in Discord who think Hagoromo is outerversal because he 'creates' peace, law, and order. Naruto is outerversal because his powers are from Hagoromo Nagato, Obito, and several other Rinnegan users are outerversal because the 3rd databook states he "surpasses the very concept of life and death"

I need y'all help to debunk this theory. Cus I know its a hyperbole since most wank are like that.

"Saitama's power is 147 times infinity"

Wank probably goes to the time people were saying kaguya and itachi could beat the shit out of yogsothoth.

Downplay will go to the great gb deception. Hypersonic dudes who fight against light attacks, then went to naruto solos gbverse.

Did I personally ever bring up Arceus? I have only watched the pokemon anime and even there you can see that the creation trio (duo for me at the time) are blatantly universal.

Kirby beat the creator of the omniverse wich is higher the multiverse levels of strenght,he survived the embodiment of death setencing to die a true death,a multiversal machine that can wish anything wished him to not exist did nothing on Kirby himself on his own universe...im dont get how GER who isnt eveen multiversal can beat Kirby.

-youtube comments

Its weird cause Kirby is usually the one getting downplayed.

Yeah. He could ignore Dracs dura if he could survive for five seconds credit where credit is due. It's a general "Human level unless directly proven otherwise" fallacy. Seen it all the time.

Andytrenom said:
Remind me, why is breaks the setting considered a bad argument?
Pretty much what Jester said. Feats are just those. Feats. Though I do believe feats can break a setting, it doesn't change what a character is, just the general quality if you take it into account.

I mean, we get tier 5/4/2 pistols and hand grenades, but that stuff is so blatant and numerous that to not count it because lolfps isn't any better than accepting that AP is nowhere near the PC's DC in material space.

I remember someone downplaying the Sonic Cast saying the only Goku they could beat is Goku at the beginning of DB

Back