• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can someone explain to me how the heck Proto Saber is breaking through Rhongomyniad's forcefields?

Keep in mind Lancer Arturia can just nuke Proto Saber behind a wall of forcefields while in the best case Proto Saber needs an excaliblast just to damage Lancer Arturia's sheilding.

Seriously, I keep hearing about these Force fields but they aren't explained anywhere. Could you tell me what they are and what they do?

Artoria surrounds herself with a massive column of light that blocks attacks. It's about as strong as the Lance's output itself as it took Ozy's pyramid slam to break through it.

Is this not something specific to Goddess Rhon?

Code:
Mountain level, higher with forcefields | At least Large Mountain level, likely much higher. At least Country level, likely higher with forcefields (Blocked the Dendera Light Bulb, forcing Ozymandias to break it by throwing Ramesseum Tentyris at it).

The profile says that her first key is just higher into mountain level with force fields. Ozymandias broke it in the second key.

"I don't think I need to add any conditions to this fight. Nothing is restricted."

~ OP

SBA assumes strongest version of a chraracter. For all intents and purposes Goddess Rhon is being used here until specified otherwise.

Well, this is why you don't be eager in making a thread. It's supposed to be Saber vs Lancer because Arthur's going through a Saberface gauntlet. I'll ask OP to clarify, but I don't think he meant it to be a 6-B vs a 7-A.

The OP should specify then; otherwise this is a stomp in Goddess Rhon's favor.

I hate to be a stickler about it but when someone says "Nothing is restricted" in the OP and "I don't need to add conditions" you sort of need some confirmation.

I assume it is Lancer Arturia, not a completely different character, Goddess Rhon. Am I not correct in that? It is after all, "The better Arthur". The thread, I mean.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Plus she is more likely to go for ranged attacks with strike air because she doesn't need invisible air to conceal a sword.
Arthur easilly kept up with Proto Gilgamesh, who was spamming weapons from the ten gates of Ba-Ilu through the entire fight, so her ranged attacks won't be much of a problem to him.

Most of the reasons for Arthur winning are bad.

He's not stronger because Blessing from the End of the World is a thing.

He can't do High 6-C Excalibur.

His higher durability doesn't matter, because it's only temporary.

Precog doesn't let Arthur automatically win against someone with comparable stats and superior mobility with her own super nuke.

Doesn't the star boost last long enought for it to matter ?

Also with equal amounts of seals open Excalibur is stronger than Rhon

And having someone with precog vs someone with mobility

The person with precog wins, that's way better than just being on a horse.

Stat boost is always active during battle.

Parameter Rules.

+ means that you can temporarily double the power of the parameter. When modifier is not active A and A+ are the same.

@DragonEmperor She doesn't just have better mobility, she also has higher agility. She won't be destroyed in melee combat and she can fight at range better than he can with strike air and light beams.

Okay so the Seal for Arthur having a stronger opponent than himself is open and Lancer doesn't have that seal open due to her Blessings. So Arthur has a better super nuke and precog vs Lancer who has a horse.

No it's not, they are equal is STR rank. Arthur has A and Artoria has A with the Blessing. Plus one on one seal is debatable due to Artoria also having a pretty sentient horse with her that can jump into the sky.

The Original: 7(8?) (Dragon, Iapitus, Overlord, Gemmy(?), Lightin, Rocker, Phoenix, Rin)

The Faker: (1?) (Ramesses(?))

Inconclusive: 0

This seems to be it right now. Grace as of Rin's vote (not counting Gemmy since he didn't actually say) would mean Arthur won aboit 9 hours ago.

Yes but your reasoning for her winning and her advantages make more sense

This, Arturia for your reasons

Precognition has not been debunked, how are you voting for Artoria when that is a very important ability for a fight?

He didn't even make reasons for Arthuria winning, all he said was that their stats were comparable and that his higher durability is temporary. Heroic Spirits don't start off with their noble phantasms either so the battle could very well end before it gets to that point.

Instinct doesn't let Arthur easily beat people without their own precog, as he wasn't able to instantly defeat Brynhildr. So considering that Artoria herself is a very skilled spearwoman so she should be able to hold her own in CQC when taking into account her superior speed and mobility.

Mobility is just her being on a horse and Arthur has a skill made for how good at killing beasts he is. The horse gets killed and another Seal is unlocked. I didn't say that he would easily or instantly defeat Arthuria either, It's what makes it desicive.

She can still defend the horse. He is good at killing beasts but he's not just fighting the horse, he's also fighting someone that's riding it. If he kills it and starts overwhelming her in CQC, she should go for the NP.

Back