• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the best matches in the wiki

so, there's lots of vs debates that ends quite...quickly, i would like if in this discussion we can post the closest/most interesting 'fights' that happened there in the wiki, like Goku vs He-Man or Xeno Goku vs Mario.

While definitely not the most major fight on the wiki, I really enjoyed the discussion with Dante vs Kratos. It was absolutely awesome for the fight to not only be possible, but reasonably fair after years with the upgrades for both GoW and DMC. It came down to a pretty much unanimous inconclusive vote, unfortunately, but there was a great deal of interesting discussion first and the fact that it was close enough to warrant an incon was quite surprising. One of my favourite matchups on the wiki for me. :D

The vile FRA plagues the wiki, as such matches like what you describe have never been in my fortune

DarkGrath said:
While definitely not the most major fight on the wiki, I really enjoyed the discussion with Dante vs Kratos. It was absolutely awesome for the fight to not only be possible, but reasonably fair after years with the upgrades for both GoW and DMC. It came down to a pretty much unanimous inconclusive vote, unfortunately, but there was a great deal of interesting discussion first and the fact that it was close enough to warrant an incon was quite surprising. One of my favourite matchups on the wiki for me. :D
yup, i've also read that match and oh boi it was a good one! :D

Back