• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast's biggest challenge yet!!! The Beast vs Revivemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I know Gar wanted this guy to face a Digimon character. This is the best I could do. It may be a stomp. If this fails, maybe I'll try Shutmon or Globemon.

Infamous vs Appmon

The Undercover Conduit vs The Restoration App

-High 6-A Beast

-Speed Equal

-Takes place in West City

FIGHT!!!

The Beast:

Revivemo:

Inconclusive:

JohnConcept

Revivemon

Don't mind me just waiting for PTSO to give some reasons.

(Insert Tea Gif here)

You've also officially become the best man on this wiki, excluding other inFAMOUS supporters

"You've also officially become the best man on this wiki, excluding other inFAMOUS supporters"

Why? What I do? ovo

"Actually no, Beast can't bypass Low Godly. Nvm he wins"

Explain who wins. Beast or Revive?

EDIT: btw I only used this format due to not wanting to create two separate comments. ovo

Bruh......

Apparently Low Godly is in Revivemon's key, which as mentioned, Beast can't bypass.

So......

It was a noble effort, in the wise words of Cole Macgrath

"It was a 1000 a 1 chance, but it was better then nothing"

I'll check the other profiles see if they're fair.

Also, I was telling you to "Think a bit" but autocorrect.

Simply teleporting you to another dimension. Or more specifically an AR Field. Nothing too special. He doesn't do it much in character anyway. He relies on hacking.

Him not using it in character doesn't mean anything because his opponent will never kill him, Beast can't beat Low Godly so he'll eventually uses it once he realizes he can't beat his regen unless power null works.

So, how good is his BFR? Is it instant? Is it avoidable? Beast has near planetary teleportation which takes a thought and has no cool down, can he use it to avoid it or come back from it?

Next question, is his power null any good? Considering it's one of the few abilities that comes under question of AP, if it's decentthen Beast gets destroyed.

Depends on if Beasts gets his regen billed or gets BFRd, he has no hope of killing it, but can IT kill him?

Well if this has a chance to end in Inconclusive I guess we should leave it open for the time being.

Example of BFR.

Hackmon Dimensional BFR-1-

As for Power Null, his only real example of it was canceling out Gatchmon's Analysis Powers. He needs to touch his opponents with his hidden mechanical claws. Most of this "hax" comes from variations of his Vanquish Claw.

So from what I'm getting at, it needs to spread over time and once it reaches the opponent it BFRs? Yeah, Beasts range can definitely screw that over in a single teleport, I'm just curious if he can do it easily enough.

Count me as inconclusive for now tho leading on the appmon.

Yeah, I'm one of the biggest inFAMOUS fanboys around, but even I know when I'm beat

This guys got regen that counters everything the Beast can do to him, has two types of BRF, can manipulate space, can resurrect itself, impose status effect, and can absorb energy attacks. That basically counters everything the Beast can do.

Ray Field Blast? Regen counters neuroelectricity draining, tanks Ray Field radiation release via superior durability or absorbs said energy, and doesn't have to worry about the Ray Field plague because, iirc, all digimon are made of data, so the Ray Field plague has nothing to effect (no organs).

Digimons unique physiology even counters the Beast's power absorption, as it relies on genetics (He drained Cole's powers, which come from the presence of the Conduit gene, which allows for superhuman abilities)

While BRF does take time, and can be countered by teleport, Revivomon can still use black hole BFR, which makes the chances of the Beast getting sent away even higher.

The chances of Beast getting BRF'd are higher than him stalemating via regen imo.

Yeah, my boy PTSO knows inFAMOUS better then me and I didn't know it could Black Hole.

So....Stomp or descisive?

Decisive imo

It's made even worse by the fact that this Beast is a bloodlusted monster whose only apparent goal is wiping out all life on Earth, and never really had to deal with anyone stronger than him, so him fighting someone stronger, more versatile, and capable of thinking isn't gonna go well

Considering that it seems like the Beast has virtually no outs whatsoever, I'm leaning toward stomp.

I'm still not sure where Dragon got the idea of putting a Low Godly against someone with Zero ways of bypassing it

As an inFAMOUS man myself, yeah, The Beast has pretty much no way to logically beat him.

Not being able to beat someone still qualifies as a non stomp match, but here it does seem rather one sided with multiple ways to instawin the fight as opposed to one.

Me wanting this to be inconclusive was kinda bias TBH, I wanted a concluded Digimon match before they got upgraded......

Well we currently have the majority of people here saying this is a stomp. I'm going to close; hopefully The Beast can take on a different overpowered as... I mean... a different Digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back