• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
What can this Madoka do?
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Magic, Immortality (Types 2, 6 and 7), Flight, Telepathy, Weapon Creation, Transformation, Telekinesis, Healing (Mid level, scaled from Corbeau), Weapon Enhancing, Energy Projection, Magic Detectio, Barrier and Armor bypassing via basic Magic Arrow, Resurrection, minor Light Manipulation, Death Manipulation with Purification and White Light of Salavation, minor Body Control with Pannier Rocket, minor Size Manipulation with Twinkle Staff, gets stronger when very damaged, Homing Attack, Acausality (Kyubey described Madoka as a singularity for cause and effect), Danmaku, Summoning (Can summon Kyubey as a decoy), Statistics Cut (Attack Potency) with Magical Squall. Resistance to the following: Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption, Magic and Status Effect Inducement. Unconvential Soul Manipulation Resistance.Time Travel and Duplication via Magical Squall, Soul Destruction.

Yes i'm too lazy to explain everything so i copy-pasted ovo

@Gar

Nvm, i misunderstood

@Dragon

Dunno if she can. Although she can probably resist the power null application as all magical girls resist Bind (which deactivates abilities)

@Gar

For a second i thought you were saing that he stomps Madoka

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How well can she take Revivemon's hacking. That's like literally his claim to fame.
Hacking is cheating and goes against vsdebating.

Well this all depends on what Madoka does. Revivemon can hack attacks in order to give them different effects as well (Turned a Black Hole into a portal that dropped out other things). And one Vanquish Claw could probably do her in. However, I will keep from voting for a bit as Mady has a good amount of stuff that can do Revivemon in as well.

Her basic attack is a danmaku of time travelling soul haxing homing arrow with a chance to insta-kill (if you survive the AP and the soul hax that is). It's likely that she would do that as her first move given that she hasn't done really anything else due to becoming tier 2 a minute later

Actually Revivemon might get Mid-Godly. He can regenerate as long as a single piece of data is left. Souls for Digimon and Appmon are just some forms of Data, there is still the separate body and mind data. So I don't know if destroying his soul data will kill him.

Wouldn't that be only very potent Low-Godly? It's kinda like DS having a soul who has High regen which makes the overall regen Low-Godly

Back