• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast VS. Mewtwo

Uhh

The dude has a win against exactly one person higher then him

And it's ******* Kaguya of all people

Unless Mewtwo somehow doesn't resist radiation which there's literally no way he does, this is a stomp.

Unrelated question, but what does Beast open up with?

Ray Sphere Blast.

Ray Sphere Blast does have varrying range but at the very least it has 100s of Kilometers in Range. The results are massive amounts of Radiation and Bio Electricty absorbtion.

I'd be extremely surprised if Mewtwo didn't resist that

As for Mewtwo, TK.

Are we gonna say who wins by quicker trigger to win-con in-character, or is that no longer a thing anymore?

Not trying to be toxic here, so hold your horses, but I've gotten really confused considering other recent discussions I've seen (not necessarily participated in).

That depends entirely on the match and what they lead with.

Just to be clear, Beast spams RSB like nothing else, and of that doesn't work it's black holes, which are avoidable for someone like Mewtwo.

Uh, we assume that characters who travel through space tesist radiation whether it's listed on their profile or not.

Quick question. What's the battlefield here in this case? I know it may not matter a whole lot because at least one side got Teleportation and all, but it might dictate something.

The Wright Way said:
Uh, we assume that characters who travel through space tesist radiation whether it's listed on their profile or not.
Exactly. Which Im 90% sure I've seen Mewtwo do.

Dude can kinda teleport as well

Dragopentling said:
Quick question. What's the battlefield here in this case? I know it may not matter a whole lot because at least one side got Teleportation and all, but it might dictate something.
SBA. New York

Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to match up Mewtwo against Vash, on a side note.

As for the battlefield, i would guess one side would take advantage of the surrounding buildings, but idk who'd benefit more from that, tbh.

Back