• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gargoyle One said:
What does Yuki start with?
If remotely serious, his OHK's like his Hama/Mudo skills, or 'Die for Me.'

I think this is just class case inconclusive, the beast probably has higher ap by a good margin.

but OHK lord Makoto his a fair amount of hax that can end the fight in one shot, the amount of OHKS he has is ridiculous.

And.. technically he can seal the beast, although this would be his death a month later.

Unfortunately, I do not have an idea on how his OHKs work, that is a contention in debate in Persona verse, maybe matt knows.

Although I am leaning towards it is baseline death hax.

Gargoyle One said:
If it's Death Manipulation, I'll go Inconclusive yeah.
For the sake of integrity, I should ask Matt. These skills origianlly came from Shin Megami Tensei, which he is an expert here.

Also, he does have access to almighty, which is far simpler to explain

You cant block it and bypasses magical resistances, it will always hit essentialy.

Not bypassing regen, but it does bypass type 8's from abstracts in SMT.

Back