• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Squirrel Girls (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
slappy_squirrel_is_beautiful__vector_4__by_faze_alan_mskull1_decusng-pre.png
Efula27XYAA0SAX.png

Slappy Squirrel vs Makoto Nanaya

Hopefully a more fair Looney Tunes vs. BlazBlue matchup.

Speed Equalized.
Makoto is in her highest key.

Now THAT'S comedy: MaidRips, TheGuy, GoCommitDi, Ikelaggan, Tonygameman, Fezzih_007, Mariogoods, Greatsage13th (8)
You Wanna Fondle My Tail Too?:
Incon: Theglassman12

Last edited:
Somehow I didn't saw that on her profile

But what stops Slappy just going "Power of what now? Oh shut up you squirel wanna be! Take me like a real rodent would!" Power nulling it?

Basically, while none of Slappy's haxes will work on Makoto, she can also beat her using Supernatural Charisma and her superior LS.

Makoto also has the wincon of negating her regeneration and tiring her out due to her superior combat skill.

Though I believe for the most part, Slappy has the better wincons.

Basically, while none of Slappy's haxes will work on Makoto, she can also beat her using Supernatural Charisma and her superior LS.

Makoto also has the wincon of negating her regeneration and tiring her out due to her superior combat skill.

Though I believe for the most part, Slappy has the better wincons.
So Slappy FRA?

The only argument I have is for Slappy

Even if Makoto resists her Haxes, beingh a toon she still can pull things out of nothing to help her in combat, amplifie her status, warp and strech her body etc. So she also has the versatility advantage

The only argument I have is for Slappy

Even if Makoto resists her Haxes, beingh a toon she still can pull things out of nothing to help her in combat, amplifie her status, warp and strech her body etc. So she also has the versatility advantage
This is also true.

Anyways real talk, what exactly stops Makoto from just overwhelming her with better combat experience? Having Toon force BS wouldn’t really help when like 70-80 percent of the toon force abilities she has gets resisted by Makoto.

Anyways real talk, what exactly stops Makoto from just overwhelming her with better combat experience? Having Toon force BS wouldn’t really help when like 70-80 percent of the toon force abilities she has gets resisted by Makoto.
Her busted SI which Slappy opens with anyways. Makoto is more of the more comedically inclined BlazBlue characters, so I don’t have a hard time believing she’ll fall for her tricks.

Taokaka is more comedically inclined, not Makoto she can get serious when the situation calls for it. Plus she’s tried to be influenced by Hazama/Terumi and she wouldn’t fall for his tricks so SI wouldn’t really help here.

She resists ofensive use of sllaps toon habilities, but not their defensive uses, like ignoring completly damage thanks to "no one get's hurt in cartoons!!!"

Taokaka is more comedically inclined, not Makoto she can get serious when the situation calls for it. Plus she’s tried to be influenced by Hazama/Terumi and she wouldn’t fall for his tricks so SI wouldn’t really help here.
Not being influenced by hazama doesn't sound as impressive as SI that just outright intelligence nerfs you and neges bloodlust.

@Ikelaggan Yeah this hardly sounds much more impressive than Hazama turning someone’s best friend into a cold blooded killer.
Yeah, being someone's best friend doesn't really have any correlation to suddenly becoming a killer. That's literally random gang organization SI. It'd be a lot more impressive if it sounded way more out of character like convincing someone to kill their bestfriend.

That’s literally what Hazama did, he influenced Tsubaki to kill Noel, her best friend, Makoto didn’t fall for his scheme.

That’s literally what Hazama did, he influenced Tsubaki to kill Noel, her best friend, Makoto didn’t fall for his scheme.
The difference there is that Hazama had to at least make sense for that and use his wits. Slappy doesn’t necessarily have to. She just has to say “the squirrel lady went that way”. And point to some large canyon.

You do realize that's either just social influencing or just mind manipulation, the former Makoto's got experience against and the latter she flat out resists.

It’s just really good charisma that borders on that. There’s been no evidence that it is mind hax. They’re just absurdly good at getting people to believe them.

Which again, Makoto has experience/resistance against both, so I don't really see this helping Slappy.

Her telekinesis could be of use here since she has the superior LS. And it is something she would use ic since she uses it against a dog rather nonchalantly in one of her runs.

That depends on how much she uses it over her other abilities. Especially if she doesn't know what works on Makoto and what doesn't, Makoto has a better shot at winning.

It’s one of her casual abilities. She favors it whenever someone is about to lunge at her. She also has some good movement options considering her blink-and-you’ll-miss-it teleportation. She can also grab just about anything she needs from Hammerspace if the situation calls for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back