• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also known as Garg vs Kep

High 6-A Beast vs Ghost of Sparta Kratos

The Beast
Humanity is dead.

Kratos Render
The hands of death could not defeat me, the sisters of fate could not hold me, and you will not see the end of this day, I will have my revenge!

Speed is equal and the fighters start in the Tournament of Power 50 meters away from each other.

massive stomp. Unless the beast can erase everything about Kratos' existence with his Ray Field blast, which I highly doubt he has shown to do that, he can't do anything here.

Isn't ressurection only in the final key? That's the only place it shows up in the powers and abilities section.

Pretty sure all his High 6-A keys can revive, just in different ways. I mean, Kratos literally clawed his way out of the underworld at the beginning of GOW2 so... yeah.

Thing is, Kratos can just come back from the Underworld. To truly destroy him, you need to destroy his soul, a power that no one in InFAMOUS can do.

Maybe try GoW 1 Kratos with Gauntlet of Zeus and Sun Shield versus Evil Cole Post-2nd Ray Sphere?

How long does it take to get out of the Underworld though? I'm betting that takes awhile.

well fork

And The Beast doesn't really have the ability to know about or actually get to the underwo-

wait, this is the tourney of power arena

If he gets out from the Underworld and onto Earth... he'll still be BFRd since he doesn't have a good way back.

Kratos has never gotten out of the Underworld without external help before God of War 3.

Helios's Chariot in CoO, Gaia's help in God of War 2, and Zeus's help in God of War 1

That said though, this version of Kratos has the most broken ability in any God of War, PoPe aside.

Yeah

Anyways, I'll say it, Incon, either Black Holes or RSB or Kratos EEs

Back