• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Redhead Royalty - Princess Fiona vs Queen Maeve (Shrek vs The Boys)

TeuDOsD.png

• Forever After Fiona (scales to roughly 0.036 Tons) vs Season 2 9-A Maeve (scales to above 0.057)​
  • Speed is equalized​
  • Both in character​
  • Wins by death​
  • Fight takes place in the Far Far Away castle​
  • Starting distance is 10 meters, clear line of sight​
  • Maeve has sword, Fiona has a battleaxe​
Fiona:
Maeve:
3 (AThe1412, Employe, Marvel_Champion_07)
Incon: Noninho

Last edited:
Can Fiona explode birds while moving? If so, how can Maeve deal w/ them?

none of them has swords, so punching is what matters, and i think Maeve may have more experience in that, but i'm talking out of my ass (afaik none of them are shown to fight good with other people who train as much AND isn't just a punching bag)

Fiona has better reaction speed (even if they're equalized, she activelly has more reaction speed than regular), and Maeve has a ton more LS.

Despite Fiona also having this, Maeve would notice Fiona if she tries stealthing via ES.

IMO: If Fiona can explode birds on Maeve, the wins high-diff just because they're in the castle and birds will take longer to appear; If Fiona can't, leaning towards Incon, needing more people to talk here to say anything else.

Can Fiona explode birds while moving? If so, how can Maeve deal w/ them?
I don't see how that affects the fight? You mean as a distraction? If you mean damage, I don't think that's how Fiona uses her abilities.
none of them has swords
I'm 99% sure Fiona uses a sword in Forever After, so maybe I can give them both their swords if that changes anything.
needing more people to talk here to say anything else.
Fair enough

I don't see how that affects the fight? You mean as a distraction? If you mean damage, I don't think that's how Fiona uses her abilities.
Oh, so I'm totally incon rn

I'm 99% sure Fiona uses a sword in Forever After, so maybe I can give them both their swords if that changes anything.
Yeah but it's not listed in her profile and her profile doesn't have even an optional equip section, so we can only give a random sword to both if there's a profile for that. And while we have a ton of things about both punching, we don't have not even close about their swordmastering...

To me, I have enough to vote incon.

Yeah but it's not listed in her profile and her profile doesn't have even an optional equip section, so we can only give a random sword
This show that the ogres have a lot of weaponry at their disposal. And that she seems pretty skilled with it. No swords, but stuff like that.
so we can only give a random sword to both if there's a profile for that. And while we have a ton of things about both punching, we don't have not even close about their swordmastering.
Maeve has a sword and knows how to use it, it's on her profile.

Maeve's profile:
"
Standard Equipment: Her hero costume

• Optional Equipment: Her sword"
Fiona's profile:
"
Standard Equipment: None"

Simple, OP hasn't authorized Optional Equipment (if put just like that, becomes a stomp, I suppose) nor states "both have a sword(linking to sword page)"...so none of them have a sword rn (to get to the link you provided: gotta make a CRT and add it to this or any section, I'm not making up anything, we gotta follow da rules

edit: the video doesn't show Far Far Away Castle, so the weaponry works differently and even if Fiona knows where she can find Swords where her parents lived, she won't like, ignore Maeve and go there, nor Battle her way there...so...).

And if you give them that, again, we have a nice amount of feats for their h2h combat but not as much for their swordsmanship, so I still vote for incon, anyway

Last edited:
It's 0.057 actually which is a 3.1x difference in AP + a massive difference in LS. It's not looking good for Fiona.
Actually, the gap seems to be more like 1.5 because of casual Death's calc (linked in the OP). Still on Maeve's favor though.

Actually, the gap seems to be more like 1.5 because of casual Death's calc (linked in the OP). Still on Maeve's favor though.
I thought Death was agreed to be above everybody else in the verse so no one really scales to him apart from maybe Puss? And his feat was done very casually anyway.

I thought Death was agreed to be above everybody else in the verse so no one really scales to him apart from maybe Puss? And his feat was done very casually anyway.
Why Death not scaled above Giant then? And isn't Puss must scale to Fiona and Shrek?

Anyway still voiting for Maeve
Same here. She still has a notable LS advantage along with AP and Durability (Her suit and gauntlets also have durability far above what Fiona can dish out which Maeve can use to her advantage by simply blocking)

Same here. She still has a notable LS advantage along with AP and Durability (Her suit and gauntlets also have durability far above what Fiona can dish out which Maeve can use to her advantage by simply blocking)
Yes, her bulletproof armor also gives good advantage

Yeah, exactly, he put more effort in his final fight with Puss that in destroying the crystal, so Puss scales to a casual Death

Wait, I only now noticed that 0.057 tons is not approved for mave

Her AP must scale to 240 megajoules

Back