• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of the Genocide Bosses

I'll be honest even f we took Undyne's ridiculously high HP and wanked her to Tier hig 6-C(or just 6-C) it really won't make a difference.

Also one vote needed till grace happens.

@Apatheticskell

You're right. Even if we wank Undyne to 6-C nothing will change. Sans's still a glasscanon.

Here's the ultimate trump card to debunk(nearly)all Undyne votes.

Remember Sans' special attack?

No?, Well then might as well remind you that Sans broke the laws of his universe and neither him or the player were able to do anything at all, the only the player was able to bypass the attack was simply by cheating and moving the game box to attack and they still could'nt hit the Skelton. The only Frisk/Chara/Anomaly were able to land a bit on Sans was by attacking Sans twice.

Conclusion: To bypass Sans' special Attack you'll have to become a better cheater than Sans.

Now look at Undyne. Basically she can't avoid Sans' special attack since she likes to place fair.

Sans fought Frisk/Chara/Anomaly and Flowey who are both stronger than Undyne and Sans was able to defeat Frisk/Chara/Anomaly 13 times and Flowey many times.

Undyne will have an inconclusive at best and she'll only beat Sans 1 percent of the time.

No...

You realize that you can attack in your turn with yellow mode, right? You don't need the ability to break the laws, you only need the ability to attack with long ranged stuff.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No...

You realize that you can attack in your turn with yellow mode, right? You don't need the ability to break the laws, you only need the ability to attack with long ranged stuff.
No, You need law breaking stuff. Frisk had a gun with them when Sans used the ability and they still could'nt attack him simple even if Undyne finds a way to attack Sans while he's using that attack what's stopping him from dodging again? He'll dodge again and Undyne does'nt Have law breaking stuff to attack twice. Sans will slowly grind Undyne to death.

You are litirally using game mechanics that only aply to the player here, you know that right?

Even if you take them as canon, monsters don't have the FIGHT button themselfs. They simply keep spawning attacks normally.

In-fact, her dialouge about her fight with Asgore directly goes against this.

If you think that's Reality Warping go ahead and make a CRT. I'm not sure if that's qualify as such.

Apatheticskell said:
@Risci
Still even if Undyne(somehow) bypasses the attack Sans will wake up ,dodge and begin slowly grinding her to death.
Exept he gets danmaku blasted the moment he wakes up.

Sans only dodged at most six one-directional attacks, he has never faced proper danmaku, and people tend to overestimate his dodging skill.

If Sans gets asleep and somehow he wake up he won't be in a good shape either. He's lazybones after all. Outlasting Sans is one of the best ways for Undyne to win this.

Exept he gets danmaku blasted the moment he wakes up.

Sans only dodged at most six one-directional attacks, he has never faced proper danmaku, and people tend to overestimate his dodging skill.

Sans fought Flowey Numerous Times and defeated him and Flowey has better Danmaku than Undyne could ever dream about.

Not really, no. Flowey only ever showed one homin attack and once circular one.

The latter is relativly easy to get around of with teleportation, and Flowey is to weak to really survive for more than one turn, since he couldn't even get past Asgore of all people.

Based on what? His soul poison?

Undine is a trained warrior. He knows how to dodge. The soul poison'd damage her but Sans's bones aren't that hard to dodge.

4 oponents?

The anomaly needs an avatar and Chara didn't have their powers back then.

You also don't know if Flowey died in the first attack.

I didn't when playing the genocide anyways.

First attack or not Chara/Frisk/Anomaly and Flowey all died to Sans and they had better speed and dura then Undyne, doesn't change anything.

What Ricsi said is correct.

Sans killing Flowey in the first attack it's an assumption.

Frisk dying it's the player's fault.

I barely believe the Anomaly has a profile here. But it's the same. He needs an avatar.

And all of us know that Chara wasn't present during Frisk vs Sans.

Chara and the anomaly themselfs never fought sans. The anomaly cannot do so, and Chara would look at his attack, laugh, and then erase him with the game.

Flowey is weaker than Undyne, and Frisk doesn't have nowhere near how much danmaku she has.

Flowey ain't weaker than Undyne he's killed her and committed the same mass genocide as Frisk.

@Calaca if you're saying that Frisk died because of the Anomaly that means he faced of a giants them.

Regardless Sans was able to kill both Frisk/Chara/Anomaly and Flowey be it first attack or no does'nt make a difference.

You guys still have'nt debunked this.

You are absolutly assuming that. We don't know if he ever fought undyne the undying, and he consistently couldn't get past Asgore.

Sans could not kill Chara and The Anomaly. Stop saying he can.

And again, the only one as strong as Undyne is frisk, and he lacks her kind of soul resistance and her danmaku.

Stronger than regular Undyne. There's no statement nor proof that it's stronger than UTU.

I'm not saying that. I don't know where did I said something like that.

Again, he didn't killed Chara nor the Anomaly. He killed Frisk who wasn't Chara at that point and the Anomaly itself doesn't fight.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You are absolutly assuming that. We don't know if he ever fought undyne the undying, and he consistently couldn't get past Asgore.

Sans could not kill Chara and The Anomaly. Stop saying he can.

And again, the only one as strong as Undyne is frisk, and he lacks her kind of soul resistance and her danmaku.
Fine going with Frisk who's stronger or at least scales to Undyne died on his first attack that's all the proof I need.

Flowey never stated that he could'nt get past Asgore or Undyne.

Exept he doesn't have the kind of resistance Undyne has. Nor her Danmaku.

Yes, he did. He plain tells you th he never could get past Asgore. And while he defeated undyne, there is no reason to assume it was her undying version.

We're arguing who can beat who in an RPG, when we should be arguing who could beat each other in regards to their abilities. All-Might beat OFA in My Hero Academia, doesn't mean he should of won.

And again, Frisk dying at the first attack it's just due to the player's ability and reactions. Ricsi didn't died at the first attack (I did but that's because I knew nothing about Sans but he's the final boss). Assuming Frisk always dies at the first attack based on game mechanics it's wrong.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Exept he doesn't have the kind of resistance Undyne has. Nor her Danmaku.

Yes, he did. He plain tells you th he never could get past Asgore. And while he defeated undyne, there is no reason to assume it was her undying version.
He could'nt get past Asgore because of Sans.

And your proof for that is..?

You realize that he could have plain just gotten to Asgore without ever going even close to Sans, right?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Flowey is to weak to really survive for more than one turn, since he couldn't even get past Asgore of all people.
I just want to point out that Flowey never said he couldn't defeat Asgore, he just said that he couldn't get Asgore to show him the souls.

Why did he state Sans cause him "more than his fair share of resets" someone should probably make a CRT about how Sans harmed Flowey without soul manip.

Back