• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Naruto

Naruto's already dealt with -- and is able to consistently tag -- characters like Sasuke and Madara; prominent precognition users that consistently out-scale other high-precog users (Kakashi and Itachi notably), the Seventh Hokage is going to find a way to touch Astra; and when he does, it's pretty much game-over. He's also able to flood the area with clones and make avoiding getting tagged nigh-impossible, not to mention he has planetary level sensing and emotion reading that can be used to pick up on when Asta's preparing to strike.

Gonna vote for Naruto.

Naruto's already dealt with -- and is able to consistently tag -- characters like Sasuke and Madara; prominent precognition users that consistently out-scale other high-precog users (Kakashi and Itachi notably), the Seventh Hokage is going to find a way to touch Astra; and when he does, it's pretty much game-over.
I don't think you realize how large the speed difference is.

He's also able to flood the area with clones and make avoiding getting tagged nigh-impossible,
Asta negs them with Passive powernull or reverts Causality to remove all the clones.
not to mention he has planetary level sensing and emotion reading that can be used to pick up on when Asta's preparing to strike.
Asta can do the same thing but better. The range advantage doesn't matter here has they aren't fighting continents aways from each other

Asta might be able to neg Naruto back to base with enough Zetten hits or causality manip

Only naruto can't touch asta and does naruto have anything against asta’s causality hax?
They both cannot. Asta doesn't have dura neg or any ability to bypass Naruto's 5-B durability and Naruto looks like he's frozen in time to Asta.
Causality manipulation still won't do anything since its effects are limited to magic.
If Asta has a time limit in any of his forms and loses all his Stamina (going off what I've seen in the anime) Naruto just one taps him afterwards which would mean stomp match.

They both cannot. Asta doesn't have dura neg or any ability to bypass Naruto's 5-B durability and Naruto looks like he's frozen in time to Asta.
Causality manipulation still won't do anything since its effects are limited to magic.
If Asta has a time limit in any of his forms and loses all his Stamina (going off what I've seen in the anime) Naruto just one taps him afterwards which would mean stomp match.

Chakra and Mana are equalizable in vsbattles under SBA (unless OP says otherwise) due to their similar natures and uses. Except differences that aren’t general but very specific. So anti magic negates chakra, causality manipulation will work.

Asta is still faster than Naruto in base so the form time limit point doesn’t matter.

Asta’s Accelerated Development may eventually enable Asta’s piercing and slashing damage to cause notable damage. It’s not the first or last time he has grown many times in a single fight.

So Asta mayyy take this with many many hits on weak areas, you never know.

I forgot to unfollow my bad. I off now.

Chakra and Mana are equalizable in vsbattles under SBA (unless OP says otherwise) due to their similar natures and uses. Except differences that aren’t general but very specific. So anti magic negates chakra, causality manipulation will work.
I meant as a means of attack not negating chakra.
Asta is still faster than Naruto in base so the form time limit point doesn’t matter.

Asta’s Accelerated Development may eventually enable Asta’s piercing and slashing damage to cause notable damage. It’s not the first or last time he has grown many times in a single fight.
High 6-A to 5-B? NLF and his accelerated development won't kick in on a person that's not fighting back.
So Asta mayyy take this with many many hits on weak areas, you never know.

I forgot to unfollow my bad. I off now.
Won't even leave a scratch and likely the blade will break before then considering the 100000x gap

Either way this match is incon

full power asta is around large star or higher when he awaken his demon form he was moon level 50% lucifero is moon level to planetary Asta been continental since around beating country level demon and dante who can control gravity singularity
and beating two demons that can instantly destroy dimensions and scaling dorothy dimensions(stated to be infinite size) since he have Yami sword Have a stronger amp version of dimension slash
all these dimension and gravity singularity feat can instantly put him uni

meaning asta neg-low diff + naruto verse dunked

full power asta is around large star or higher when he awaken his demon form he was moon level 50% lucifero is moon level to planetary Asta been continental since around beating country level demon and dante who can control gravity singularity
and beating two demons that can instantly destroy dimensions and scaling dorothy dimensions(stated to be infinite size) since he have Yami sword Have a stronger amp version of dimension slash

lmfao

naruto's actually universal and has inf speed

naruto neg diff + black clover verse dunked

Back