• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Legendary_Vin

They/Them
1. Battle of Gods saga (Anime) Goku will be used, and GT Gogeta
2. Gogeta starts in Super Saiyan 4, and Goku in Super Saiyan God
3. Speed is Equalized
4. Starting distance is 10 meters
5. both are in character, and fight to kill
6. location is the Hyberbolic Time Chamber

Edit: Added Condition: AP is equalized, since I don't want this to be a stomp

(Sorry that I didn't have nice visuals, I still for some reason can't upload images, but I want a fun debate...)

Goku Win:

Gogeta Win:

Last edited:
bump it every 24hrs. I'm currently watching the thread since I know less about GT so I wanna see arguments first

I intentionally tried making it fair, and hopefully should avoid some of the DBS vs Super Bias (Which, I lean heavily to GT, but decided to scale only using the VS battle scale)

ok it seems this Goku is considered x220 stronger than baseline 3-A
While Toei gogeta scales to omega shenron who is at least 10x or more stronger than baseline 3-A.

looks like BOG Goku might ap stomp

Back