• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle for the Strongest non-smurf High 7-C

How would that even work on a being who creates madness himself? Femto in particular exists in the plane where there is endless consciousness and where thoughts and souls lie

Even if Han can cause madness then how effective it even is then?
Not that effective. Is stronger and overpowered a person who has the combined mental power of tens of thousands (and its stated that the stacking mental energy directly amplified mind hax potency).
Madness doing him in... the astral plane? Where Idea of Evil will instantly drain his soul away?
I meant that, since all you need to be affected by the madness is to witness the spell, it would work regardless of an avatar being used to fight.

I know, I just mean, he isn't going to kill Griffith in the astral plane because of Idea of Evil's existence, so it's incon. That's why I think madness is useless. He can do whatever he wants to his avatar, but true Femto is nowhere in his sight.

It's fascinating seeing a verse that on the outside looks a typical revenge plot, with a badass anti-hero that goes around killing humans and demons alike in a horribly messed up world.

But in actuality it (literally) deals with abstract/conceptual ideas of dealing with suffering as well as the inevitability of fate and struggling (perhaps in vain) against it...

So anyway how does one madness hax a non-corporeal?

It's a fascinating seeing a verse that on the outside looks a typical revenge plot, with a badass anti-hero that goes around killing humans and demons alike in a horribly messed up world.

But in actuality it (literally) deals with abstract/conceptual ideas of dealing with suffering as well as the inevitability of fate and struggling (perhaps in vain) against it...
That's everyone's first impression of Berserk. But it has far more layers to it, it's a brilliant story with Guts and Griffith being the opposites of what they seem like. That's the reason why it's one of the most critically acclaimed manga of all time

Madness manipulation by default works on intangible and non-corporeal beings, unless its a drug or some biological effect.

I find it funny that this match is an incon yet the actual characters don't actually fight each other. Han mad haxes a puppet while Femto just chills in another plane of existence.

Last edited:
It's lucky it's not current Han, or else they wouldn't fight each other even harder. He'd sit back at home in a pocket dimension as a 20k strong golem army fights for him.

Last edited:
Back