• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle for the Strongest non-smurf High 7-C

Femto VS Han Jee-Han

High 7-C Femto is being used and Fourth key Han Jee-Han is used

Speed is equalized

SBA is taken into account

1aaQviU.jpg
4309775-8211881918-The_G.jpg

I mean that doesn’t allow him to hurt Han and I don’t see how he can prevent someone who blitzes him from doin anything, kind of an NLF, also lemme check something.

Skull Knight outright says that challenging Griffith is like a character from the story trying to challenge the author of the story to a duel to the death

Isn't that just telekinesis? Doing so against a guy with massively higher lifting strength, and telekinesis used for the very same thing, and forcefield that specifically block telekinesis, won't be working out unfortunately.

Han also has a statement of his powers transcending the cause and effect of the world, and showcases it when his precognition overturns everyone else (as in, if enemy A predicts the future, they will change the future by acting differently. Han's precog makes it so that whatever he predicts is absolute). It's new, so not on the profile, but I can give the scan if needed.

Han’s gamer body would cause that damage to be heal able (essentially he takes damage like a game character would, so it would just lower HP.)
Even then I fail to see how he would cast that while being blitzed.
I was gonna get the scan, it was early on right?

Han’s gamer body would cause that damage to be heal able (essentially he takes damage like a game character would, so it would just lower HP.)
Even then I fail to see how he would cast that while being blitzed.
I was gonna get the scan, it was early on right?
There are plenty of his power ignoring the laws of the world, but he plain states "my power is beyond cause and effect" in season 5.

Doesn't that mean it's for his newest key?
It's an innate part of his Gamer ability, and it allowed him to defy the laws of the world since the very first key (its hie he creates entire pocket dimensions of matter out of nothing, despite there being the normal "can't make something out of nothing" law).

Until the resistance is added, this match should be paused no?

Also does the resistance to causality manipulation mean Han can have a fair go at Geist for 7-A? (sorry if I'm derailing btw).

So, obvious questions are how he deals with BFR to a pocket dimension (not a first move for sure, but not out of Han's arsenal), Mind Manipulation, and if something stops Han from sending a few dozen golems into the Astral Plane to kill him there.

And, I can make the crt tight now, that's as blatant as claim can get.

Doesn't matter what he does, everything he does is simply done to Griffith's sexy avatar that can't be affected, so I guess it's an incon.

EDIT: Also, he can send the golems to literally different universe? I mean, there will be Idea of Evil that will passively kill them IIRC

I mean, Griffith still is sentient, so stuff like Hound of Tindalos (causes insanity to anyone that sees the spell being cast, and summons a hound to attack them).

And, he can use enter and exit dungeon to enter pocket dimensions, and unless a God has prohibited someone from entering/leaving, he can enter their realms (which are completely removed from his own dimension).

Not sure about passively killing them though. I'll read the profile.

I can be wrong, I don't remember if Griffith actually exists in the Abyss. But I recall that, vaguely. I'll ask Angron because he re-read Berserk recently.

Also I thought the gamer was on pause, or is that only on WEBTOON?
It was on pause until December. Three chapters into the fifth season are already out, but we toon has yet to release them.

You can find fan translations on the reddit, or use MTL to read the raws.

So, it's either madness manipulation doing him in, or inconclusive.
How would that even work on a being who creates madness himself? Femto in particular exists in the plane where there is endless consciousness and where thoughts and souls lie

Even if Han can cause madness then how effective it even is then?

Back