• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle before the End: Mio Takamiya vs Composite Link

Ehh I am also bored of my confinement

So, Link start with what Fi tell him (sealing according to the Joker Vs Link thread) so a good win con

On the other Hand Mio use Law hax to prevent people from acting, so i guess if she could pull Ain soph before link, she probably win

Oh yea i forgot that

Well, Mio have probably the edge here, Law Hax to prevent opponents from actings + Death hax which could probably work (isn't necessary tho because mio could just incap with law hax).

Yeah, she can make or twist any law she want, and even prohibit abilities/stuff from the opponents.

I mean, he come back but still cannot do anything to harm za girl so mio will just either kill him him again or just prevnting him from rez.

She's lacking a lot of resistances for you to say he can't harm her with anything at all......

But he is still under the effect of Mio's laws that prevent him from acting, that what i mean by saying he still can't harm her.

When does Mio's law prevent a person from thinking? Last I checked they simply can't move or act, neither is necessary

What are is thought based abilities? because if one of them won't work, mio will probably set a law when he cannot even attack her/are reversed to him.

the triforce wish granting is thought based in the sense that he needs to summon them out and touch the full triforce and then think of his wish. Him being able to think his victory literally when the fight starts is just as possible as Omega Shenron being able to do the same thing because he absorbed the dragon balls.

Back