• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
PublicMinority87 said:
[Head with wings that says "YOU COMPLETE ME, JON.]

"Eat a bomb, asshole." Mr. Patch says, spitting a bomb at Gorefield, and growing larger.
He didn't seem to mind it that much. "NICE SNACK, BUT I'M STILL HUNGRY."

Pubstar switches Mr. Patch out for Mad Jack, as a jack in the box appears in front of gorefield. It winds on its own and pulls Gorefield in, beating him up until he goes flying out.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Mad Jack screams

Gorefield comes out of the box, as he becomes a small orb. Mad Jack changes to Maw-Ray, zapping him, Maw-Ray to Andeoss, changing the space around Gorefield into aceS of spade, causing him to fling back, and fly into a Fat Albert.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Fat Albert yells, growig hyperversal then explodig.

Gorefield changes back into Garfield, but just really buff and still wants to murder us. This is Gorefields final evolution.

Buff Garfield is equal to Pubstar. "Right now I am equal to you, but I want more...." Buff Garfieled says looking at Jon. Pubstar takes them on for a while.

"Yoy disgusting abomination!" Mr. Patch yells, rapidly spitting out bombs and punching Buff Garfield. "Mr Patch : The World!" Yells Pubstar.

They run and hide, but when time resumes, a bunch of walls are completely broken and Buff garfield charges at Pubstar, only for infinite spins to zigzag across and directly hit buff garfield. We stop time again, as he throws the spins at us, and we get hit by them all, and we fake our death. With another punch from mr. Patch, buff garfisld goss flying to Jon's location, somethign we fell for. Jon is absorbed into his being, and he becomes more buff. Just now he looks completely like classic garfield.

PublicMinority87 said:
Buff Garfield is equal to Pubstar. "Right now I am equal to you, but I want more...." Buff Garfieled says looking at Jon. Pubstar takes them on for a while.

"Yoy disgusting abomination!" Mr. Patch yells, rapidly spitting out bombs and punching Buff Garfield. "Mr Patch : The World!" Yells Pubstar.

They run and hide, but when time resumes, a bunch of walls are completely broken and Buff garfield charges at Pubstar, only for infinite spins to zigzag across and directly hit buff garfield. We stop time again, as he throws the spins at us, and we get hit by them all, and we fake our death. With another punch from mr. Patch, buff garfisld goss flying to Jon's location, somethign we fell for. Jon is absorbed into his being, and he becomes more buff. Just now he looks completely like classic garfield.
"We need to destroy him at his weakest!" Pubstar said, attacking the seemingly normal Garfield.

Blades appear on Garfields arms as he spins his left arm clockwise and his right arm counterclockwise while boiling hit blood flies all around.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, a part of the parasite, invisible, slowly creeps into Public's brain.
Oh no, not this again. Pubstar said, using magic to destroy the parasite.

Kendall, having some time to kill before her manicure, takes her Realmrider for a spin, and hits up a random universe...

Before ******* totaling the thing and ending up in some shitty, motel aesthetic subspace

"Sweet baby nononononononononono" she seems to completely disregard her rather apparent injuries, instead opting to enter some sort of panicked state over that fact that she utterly totaled her only way out of this subspace

A part of the parasite, still invisible, decides to sneak up on Kendall, crawling up her leg and soon nearing the ear. Somehow, she couldn't feel a thing.

Christian Higdon said:
A part of the parasite, still invisible, decides to sneak up on Kendall, crawling up her leg and soon nearing the ear. Somehow, she couldn't feel a thing.
Well I mean yeah, she's a cyborg, her "supernatural senses" basically got the METAPHORICAL EQUIVALENT of lighting your tongue on fire, that is to say, she can't sense extranatural shit for well... Shit

As this happened, somebody appeared out of the blue and was confused. "Uhhhh, hello, pretty?"

Soon, though, the parasite entered Kendall's head and started to take over.

Christian Higdon said:
As this happened, somebody appeared out of the blue and was confused. "Uhhhh, hello, pretty?"

Soon, though, the parasite entered Kendall's head and started to take over.
Kendall, with the last moments of her control over her body before unknowing seizure of control of it, utters one last thing...

"Who TF is you?"

"I have no clue." He said, confused.

The parasite started drinking her free will somehow as it started to control her.

Christian Higdon said:
The parasite inside Kendall was already finished, as it took control of her.
"Oh, I guess you encountered our parasite?" Decimus's voice booms from hidden speakers. "It was genetically designed to spawn a new parasite out of one of the dead parasites' cells when it dies."

Christian Higdon said:
The parasite inside Kendall was already finished, as it took control of her.
Okay lemme see... That's the, third parasitic infection this month? Two more and i get a free circuitry upgrade! I mean, assuming whatever this thing is doesn't get me a terrible case of Big Die that is... I really hate it when it be like that.

Suddenly, the parasite gives Kendall an analysis on the new guy (or the Stranger). His strength, powers, weaknesses and what to do.

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, the parasite gives Kendall an analysis on the new guy (or the Stranger). His strength, powers, weaknesses and what to do.
Damnit! This isnt a parasite! This is a ****** symbiote! I mean, sure it's nice to know like, the general weaknesses of a random ANGREY dude but like, im still two parasitic infections away from a FREE CIRCUITRY UPGRADE! that shit kinda blows. Eh, **** it.

Kendall approaches The Stranger, hoping to use her general appearance in a PURELY APPROPRIATE MANNER to eliminate the general threateningness of well... An ANGREY dude.

"Hey there, big guy" she utters forth in that Lola Bunnyesque tone. And no, not that one from the show, we talking OG Lola Bunny, the SPACE JAM one... Or Jam Space down in Universe 4.77777689... Man that verse is ******* weird

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger then looked at Kendall, nervous and a bit scared, as he bared claws.
"Relax darlin..." she says, lingering on the 'lin' in 'darlin' (kinda like daarlinnn), the conceptual essence of a Southern "twang" (whatever the **** twang even means) entangling itself with her LolaBunnyesque voice, strung together in a jumbled overlapped mess.. that somehow produces a desirable result.

"I mean you no harm, just a gal looking for a pal"... okay, might wanna dial it back a bit. She thinks to herself, this a verse protected by the PGers, violating PG law would result in a literal ******* yeeting from existence.

The Stranger kept on getting angry, until she said "darlin". He started to breathe in and out, still a bit afraid.

The clown then kept breathing in and out, shuddering a bit due to the cold atmosphere he was in. He also had eyes that looked as if he was getting tired.

Christian Higdon said:
The clown then kept breathing in and out, shuddering a bit due to the cold atmosphere he was in. He also had eyes that looked as if he was getting tired.
Kendall slowly approaches The Stranger, opening her arms up for a hug.

"C'mere big guy", she utters, slipping a sleeping dart underneath her sleeve

As Garfield runs at us, he has 1 blind spot, we attack there. His durability massively was sacrificed for his strength. 1 more hit and we could finish him off.

Back