• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
The clown was cold, but got up and went into her arms.
She pats the back of his head "There there big guy..." She says... Before ultimately stabbing the sleep dart into The Stranger's back.
"You villain!" Suddenly Kendall felt a burning, painful sensation in her chest like nothing she had ever felt before. Looking behind her, she saw Dark having impaled her with his flaming sword. This was no ordinary flaming sword, however. This was a flaming sword empowered by the souls of millions of dead memes.

"You've been a thorn in everyone's side for far too long, Kendall!" Dark said out loud before he landed on the ground. "Now it's about time I get the tweezers!" Dark brought his fingers to his mouth and whistled.

Suddenly a massive wormhole opened in the heavens above and from it, a massive figure passed through. This newcomer was anything but normal. It was a gigantic creature, and practically had crab-like legs with grey skin, massive tentacles, and a whole turtle-like humanoid upper body with claws, with the head looking like a modified (mutant?) Dunkleosteus's with sharp teeth.

This was the 2010 Clash of the Titans Kraken.

"Enjoy your trip to hell, feces monger!" Dark teleported himself and the Stranger out of the way and bid Kendall farewell. With those final words, the Kraken roared and sent a tentacle down to flatten Kendall. Kendall could only stand there as the tentacle flew closer, unable to do anything.

Christian Higdon said:
[Dude, I'm pretty sure the Stranger needed the dart.]
[Nah it's fine]

"Bruh have you seen this dude's stats? Arse can level a goddamn universe, I'm doing this anomalaic shithole a favor by pacifying him. I get I get, you lacked the context and assume, based on both my appearance and my 'act' that i was going to put him into human trafficking, or extract his organs whilst he was unconscious. Those are both VALID CONCLUSIONS due to your lack of CONTEXT. But I really don't want this dude to 'go critical' and nuke a ******* universe."

Christian Higdon said:
[Dude, I'm pretty sure the Stranger needed the dart.]
[Nah it's fine]

"Bruh have you seen this dude's stats? Arse can level a goddamn universe, I'm doing this anomalaic shithole a favor by pacifying him. I get I get, you lacked the context and assume, based on both my appearance and my 'act' that i was going to put him into human trafficking, or extract his organs whilst he was unconscious. Those are both VALID CONCLUSIONS due to your lack of CONTEXT. But I really don't want this dude to 'go critical' and nuke a ******* universe."
"...Ah, well."

Dark teleported in front of the Kraken and called him back through the wormhole before closing it.

"My bad."

[Nah it's fine]

"...Ah, well."

Dark teleported in front of the Kraken and called him back through the wormhole before closing it.

"My bad."

"It's fine, besides, people have thought worse of me. Hell I got booted from a PGverse because the PGuard thought I was a prostitute looking to 'cOrRuPt ThE uPsTaNdInG mOrAl ChArAcTeR oF tHiS rEaLiTy' and 'tEmPt ThEm InTo AmOrAl AcTs'... Whatever the **** that means"

"Names Kendall, nice to meet you"

Then, he started to cry a bit, scared as he hugged Kendall. He started to get a bit dizzy as he slowly fell asleep.

Christian Higdon said:
Then, he started to cry a bit, scared as he hugged Kendall. He started to get a bit dizzy as he slowly fell asleep.
"Sleep tight buddy" she says, luckily, her friend was near the Backrooms and offered to pick her up

"Seeya later I guess" she says, before hitching her ride and GTFOing.

[Nah it's fine]
"...Ah, well."

"My bad."

"It's fine, besides, people have thought worse of me. Hell I got booted from a PGverse because the PGuard thought I was a prostitute looking to 'cOrRuPt ThE uPsTaNdInG mOrAl ChArAcTeR oF tHiS rEaLiTy' and 'tEmPt ThEm InTo AmOrAl AcTs'... Whatever the **** that means"

"Names Kendall, nice to meet you"

"Name's TheDarkSide857, you too."

Garfield's stand, Nermal, causes him to bypass stand rules. Also he can summon lasagna bombs. He spams lasagna bombs, attacking Pubstar.

Nermal and Mr. Patch rush each other, and Nermal comes out on top.

Nermal punches Mr. Patch and it causes Pubstar to fly into one of the walls, and unfuse. Lasagna bombs hit Star and I. Star is lucky due to being only knocked out by it. I, on the other hand, find out that life can be a b*tch to me sometimes, as I am almost about to just drop dead, and only have enough strengh for a last stand. (https://youtu.be/LT5E8X85sRw) I stab Garfield withthe Diabeetus blade, and that doesnt do the trick. I let him charge at me. "Time to die, ************," i say as I put enough power in Mr. Patch's fist that it would hurt me even if I was perfectly healthy. Unfortunately, while it works and turns him into a normal garfield, I am almost dead, and would have died if it wasn't for a snickers that was just there for convenience. I eat it and give another to Star who wakes up.

I then non-lethally punch Crusher. "You will survive even if you don't get help any time soon, you can still move, as well." I say.

Anyway, Crusher surrenders, and retreats away from the Combine. He was about to be discharged anyway.

I then find a potential way out. "Hey, Star. I don't think we have enough people to beat em like this. Were gonna need an extra team mate. Yoou know anyone? Daniel and Skyla are off the list. They went missing." I ask.

In The Court Of The Crimson King plays as we walk out of the Backrooms and into the Frontrooms where therre is a train station. Only problem is that we cant walk out, so I get the Delorean, and then I create 2 holes allowing the Delorean to go to 88MPH and causing us to teleport to the frontrooms, then drive to the train station. Every broken wall is repaired when we leave. The remainder of people who haven't escaped are now stuck with only 1 more way out.

Suddenly, someone emerges from one of the load bearing walls withiThe Backrooms, light shining upon their back casts a thick shadow, obfuscating the viewability of their features. Luckily, while the finer details are of course unknown, the general shape of the shadow indicates a female figure.

Could it be... Kendall? But she just left! Why would she want to come back? She clearly LOATHES The Backrooms.

Could it be a Kendall from the future? Time here is rather nonlinear anyway, so its a perfectly viable possibility!

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, something else then roars out. It seems a monster was ahead.

Kendall's scanners picked this up.
"Ah, theres that mofo i was sent to terminate, its rather unwise of him to announce his presence like that, but DR-mutated Kaijin arent really known for their sensibility, are they? I mean thats of course stereotyping, and such is ultimately a wrongful act, in this particular case im utilizing such terminology to accentuate people's perception of my mood" utters Kendall, unfortunately falling victim to the 'Needless Overelaboration' Module she had installed as a dare

[Dont worry Christian, shes not going to kill him]

Kabus seemed angry yet frightened as he stomped over the place, roaring out. Kendall's scanners tried to look over the beast.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus seemed angry yet frightened as he stomped over the place, roaring out. Kendall's scanners tried to look over the beast.
"Hmmm. A Myostatin Gene corrupted by Death Radiation? Thats going to be a hell and a half, 1,200 DRads? Christ, if this baby goes HOSTOSIS then we might as well be talking about Hiroshima 2: Electric Boogaloo... I mean, with Insanity-Inducing-Biology-Warping-Extradimensional Radiation of course".

"C'mere buddy, I'm not gonna hirt ya, I just wanna examime ya,I'mmake sure you aint HOSTCANCICAL"

Kabus then looks at Kendall. Her scanners gave her a drop on what this creature is and what it is capable of. Also, why it's so angry. Apparently, he's scared.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus then looks at Kendall. Her scanners gave her a drop on what this creature is and what it is capable of. Also, why it's so angry. Apparently, he's scared.
"Ah, I see, he sustained DRads at a traumatic time, due to this said DRads are altering his physical perceptions to induce fearfulness as a mechanism to stabilize the DRads and prevent itself from going HOSTOSIS"

She opens up her arms

"There there, mamma wont hurt you", she says in a comforting, motherly voice.

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus, scared, then lets Kendall hug him. Kendall's scanners then sense that he's cold.
"Cold arent ya?" She says with a southern 'twang', a southern term acting as a synomym for accent...she thinks, she didnt have time to google it simce her internet module was about to lose power, she hopes it wasnt an inappropriate term.

"Heres a blanket" she says, retrieving one from a bag she was carrhonh with her.

"There there buddy, its gonna be all better now" hugging him as bundles himself in the blanket

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus then starts to get a bit sleepy.
"Rock a bye baby, on the treetops, when the wind blows, the cradle will rock, when the bough brakes the cradle will fall, and down will come you, cradle and all" She says in a sweet singsong voice, low in tone as to ensure he does not wake up.

The giant monster then falls asleep. Kendall's scanners then start to get more info on why he is scared. They deduce that he's afraid due to his parents leaving him.

Christian Higdon said:
The giant monster then falls asleep. Kendall's scanners then start to get more info on why he is scared. They deduce that he's afraid due to his parents leaving him.
"I mean, if the kid got DRad's like this, it's no surprise why his parents left him, they probably didn't want to get irradiated with Insanity-Energy". She mutters under her breath.

She applies some sort of patch to his spine.

"a Neural Deadener, this should keep him from waking up"

She proceeds to insert a needle into the side of his arm, and extracts blood from it.

It glows a black tint... Is it even possible for Black Light to exist? Like logistically speaking, I mean, even if it IS impossible, she's seeing it right now so uh, yeah

Christian Higdon said:
Suddenly, Kendall feels something open the panel in the back of her head.
It was another twisted monster from the Backrooms. The creature opens its mandibles and begins to chew away at Kendall's inner wiring.

Suishou releases a machine gun with her left hand and fires them at the same time with her right hand.

The Strangers dodges it even without trying while screaming and shouting.

The Stranger noticed this, nervous. Suishou was then back to normal, as she decided to go with the mother protocol.

Jason suddenly start slashed Suishou with a sword interrupting their love of bridges that reaches the universe [what the hell am I saying.]

Suishou got her left arm ripped off, but was recovered instantly with the technology, Suishou summoned a butch of these cute robot girls.

Back